Author Topic: Cutting without Prop  (Read 1404 times)

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
Cutting without Prop
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:01 AM »
Hey guys.  Just looking for some quick input...

Right now 5'9, 230 at 14%
Looking to drop down to around 8-9%

My body doesn't like Test Prop.  Everytime I've used it I've gotten sick to the point where I can't even workout and lose my appepite so I don't eat enough either.  I've done about 10-12 cycles in my life, and the only issue I've ever had is with Prop.  On the other hand, without Test as a base in my cycles, I go down in energy, motivation, and obviously the sexual side speaks for itself.

So here's my plan...
1-15  750mg/week of Test Enanthate
1-8 100mg/EOD Tren Acetate
1-6  50mg/ED Winstrol

Have my Nolva and Arimidex on hand along with Chlomid for my PCT.

I realize Test E and Prop don't bring the same cutting skills to the table, but will the Test E defeat my purpose?  I don't usually bloat to much from it like most do

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
Re: Cutting without Prop
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:25:20 AM »
How long are you planning on cutting and do you have access to clen and a little T3?

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »
test is more for bulking why would you use it for cutting?

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 10:44:37 AM »
test is more for bulking why would you use it for cutting?

Dont listen to this advice...

I dont know ANYBODY who would recommend cutting without test...Your water retention might go up a bit, but the key is the diet and the caloric deficit.  Find out what your Basal Metabolic Rate is and cut a few hundred calories out of that and design a diet from there. 

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
Test is the base for all cycles.  It's true that Prop is the preferred cutting Testosterone, but Tren's fat burning ability is actually increased largely by the addition of Test.  Also, Winstrol without Test is like saying to your dick, "Hey buddy, don't work for a few months."

To answer the questions:  Planning on a 12-15 week cycle, but planning on using Winstrol for only the first 6, and Tren Acetate for the first 7-8 depending on how it feels.  I usually get very good leaness out of Test if I keep the calories down a little bit.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 11:09:34 AM »
ive known plenty use enth right upto the last week of a show, arimidex works wonders,,, i prefer suspension my self, gets a pain with the daily shots tho

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:44:12 PM »
Is there no Primo in the country? Or, is it just unLoved except by me?
HGH + cytomel burns fat like Napalm.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »
Yep with the right program of training, diet and cardio test E will be fine.  In fact have a show in 3 weeks or so and used test E up till about 2 weeks ago and did switch over to prop now but really was doing fine with the E.  If you cant reach the goals you mentioned its no fault of the test E.....unless its not real.

Funny you mentioned the loss of appetite cause I have had that too, not sure if its the clen or prop though.  Could be the fact that I ran out of chiba too  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 08:09:28 PM »
Definitely consider an AI to keep down bloat and water.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 01:43:59 PM »
I have enough Arimidex to take it throughout the entire cycle.  Arimidex from what I read is able to boost Test levels up 50% on its own when taken in a full dose.  My question is, will I get the same gains by blocking out 100% of the estorgen using it the whole time.  Personally, I feel if I can't get my body fat down 6-8% with Tren A, Winstrol together, I don't deserve to have my genetics anymore!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »
I have enough Arimidex to take it throughout the entire cycle.  Arimidex from what I read is able to boost Test levels up 50% on its own when taken in a full dose.  My question is, will I get the same gains by blocking out 100% of the estorgen using it the whole time.  Personally, I feel if I can't get my body fat down 6-8% with Tren A, Winstrol together, I don't deserve to have my genetics anymore!
You would have to take an insane amount of adex to block 100% of your estrogen...and I do mean an insane amount. A dose of 0.25mg/eod up to 1mg/eod is the most anyone should ever need.