Author Topic: A story  (Read 960 times)

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
A story
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »
One time around 2004, I was hanging out with my partner at a club in New York City.  I was not into muscle guys back then, just your average run of the mill thin fellas.  Anyways, this certain individual approaches me as i'm tearing it up on the dance floor and goes "are you gay?"

It was in a very demeaning tone.  Being a little intimidated by him, I said "um, yes, why?"

He then says to me "don't worry about it."

I was a little freaked out, but whatever.  I was with a couple friends so i felt safe.

As the night progressed, and as i'm sure many of you have done before, some drugs came into play.  I popped some and have taken shrooms a little earlier.  They didn't mix too well in my stomach, but I figured what the heck, I'll dance it off.

Well, as the night went on, I got more and more sick.  Naturally, the effect of the drugs was becoming more prominent.  I rushed to the bathroom and the muscular guy was in there too.

It was just the two of us.  I got a panic attack.  He said "hey homo".

I said excuse me as i tried running out of the door.  He said "not so fast stud" and kissed me.  It felt nice.  Well, because many of you are extremely homophobic, I won't go into detail.  To make a long story short, we made love that night in the bathroom.  Nothing too romantic as you may have imagined.

Anyways, he gave me his number.  I called him and a woman answered.  I asked for him and she said "and you are?"  I told her it was Leslie from the club.  Then I heard some indistinct yelling on the phone and the phone hung up.

I tried calling again a couple days later.  The stud answered.  I asked him what the problem was.  He said his wife found out about his secret lifestyle.  He also told me he had AIDS.

The room spun and I fainted.  A few months later, I saw his "R.I.P" poster at the club we used to visit.  We had a year long fundraiser for AIDS research, and we'd post pictures of all the members of the gay community who succumbed to the disease.

I got tested.  I was fine.  I looked him up online, and his name is mentioned here quite frequently.  That is why I joined this site.

Be safe, please.

Love,

Leslie
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: A story
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »

I tried calling again a couple days later.  The stud answered.  I asked him what the problem was.  He said his wife found out about his secret lifestyle.  He also told me he had AIDS.

The room spun and I fainted.  A few months later, I saw his "R.I.P" poster at the club we used to visit.

So who's posting under Bluto's ID then? I didn't even know he died ???
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »
A very boring story which I did not read.

ta ta fag
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
stupid story dude, and sounds made up. Lurkers aren't welcome here. Nobody is going to get titiliated by your cross sexual tale. Its sounds like a fantasy of yours and poor one at that, nobody is interested in  your fantasy.

If you came here to out someone then that doesn't speak very highly of you. Not a good start dude.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
bullshit Shadows still alive

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 10:49:44 AM »
Dude c'mon on what's with these queer stories @ getbig nowadays  ::)
#

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 10:52:21 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
Apenis told the exact story.  Everything but the dead part.