Author Topic: Dave Pulcinella - Arm Training - New clip from Raising the Bar 2  (Read 6999 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
Re: Dave Pulcinella - Arm Training - New clip from Raising the Bar 2
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:43 PM »
Dave:

Can't wait to order your DVD.  I've read about you on your site and also seen your comp pics around the Web- very motivating.  I'm turning 40 and doing my first show either this fall or next Spring.  198lbs at 5'9 I'm not monsterous but getting there.

I'll be watching for the video to become available.

Mike

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »
Reading this thread sounds like you guys get around to all the shows.  Dave you and Mike should get out here to Denver and check out the SHawn Ray Pro show here in JUne.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2007, 10:17:15 PM »
hahahahahaha, this guy is a clown, he's not even really that big, he's got good condition but he's not big at all, brutal 90 pound swing curls and 85 pound tricep extensions. ::)

Dave isn't the clown here.  Competitive bodybuilding is about getting the best balance between mass and conditioning that you can.  Dave has mastered it.  If it was all about size then SUmo wrestlers would be competing in the O.

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »
not making fun of anyone, im sure hes a nice guy and all. but there are hundreds of dvd's with ifbb pros. why would we buy this one?

As an amateur I can identify more with competitors at Dave's level.  Also, you'll find you don't learn a whole lot from the "pro's" vids.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
hey mike (denvmuscle). i almost wish you hadnt resurrected this thread as it earned me alot of ripping by the "getbiggers". lol!

thanks so much for the kind words and for coming to my defense, but no matter what, the haters will hate and the likers will like. thats just the way it is on here. i actually find it entertaining and funny. especially squadfather, and he rips on me the most!! but at least hes funny when he does it and i like to laugh.

dont know if youve seen "raising the bar 1", my brothers first dvd. you can check out a teaser for it on www.ironsport.com. as we speak, my brother is putting the finishing touches on "raising the bar 2". should be out in a month or so. good to know we have a customer for it already!! lol!!!

also, there is a teaser for it on my site..www.davepulcinella .com.

thanks again...dave

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »
Here is Dave in a "teaser" from "Raising The Bar Part Two"...........

(j/k!)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »
Here is Dave in a "teaser" from "Raising The Bar Part Two"...........

(j/k!)

i have to admit it. i was out of control back then. thats when i decided to lower my dosages and get on tribulus and boron instead. i hardly throw anything in the gym now.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2007, 08:17:26 AM »
hey mike (denvmuscle). i almost wish you hadnt resurrected this thread as it earned me alot of ripping by the "getbiggers". lol!

thanks so much for the kind words and for coming to my defense, but no matter what, the haters will hate and the likers will like. thats just the way it is on here. i actually find it entertaining and funny. especially squadfather, and he rips on me the most!! but at least hes funny when he does it and i like to laugh.

dont know if youve seen "raising the bar 1", my brothers first dvd. you can check out a teaser for it on www.ironsport.com. as we speak, my brother is putting the finishing touches on "raising the bar 2". should be out in a month or so. good to know we have a customer for it already!! lol!!!

also, there is a teaser for it on my site..www.davepulcinella .com.

thanks again...dave

The guys were just having some fun with you, everyone gets owned here it's a right of passage.  I'll definately be ordering Part II since I very much enjoyed Part I.  Keep at it Dave!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2007, 08:27:18 AM »
The guys were just having some fun with you, everyone gets owned here it's a right of passage.  I'll definately be ordering Part II since I very much enjoyed Part I.  Keep at it Dave!

oh, hell! i know that!! i love it! wouldnt have it any other way.its just that my bro and i were just a little upset that our new endevour was ripped to shreds by this board. its my fault, i guess. my form sucks and thats all they focused on! lol!

part 2 is now complete and mike and i are having a screening tonight for final cuts, adjustments etc. it should be out within a month. so glad you liked the first one. the second one has some real drama in it, bro. youll see.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
clip with the dog was funny

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2007, 08:51:48 AM »
all drugs

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »
all drugs

the whole damned world is "all drugs!"