Author Topic: IP or Eurochem  (Read 1130 times)

superbim

• Getbig II
IP or Eurochem
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »
Who produces a better product, IP or Eurochem?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: IP or Eurochem
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 07:08:12 PM »
IP = GARBAGE

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »
eurochem is good and so is IP. his old stuff was not so hot but some of his new press tabs are really good.
stamped with IP on one side and the mg on the other. his old tabs do not have these stamps so maybe those are the ones people did not like. new stuff is fine.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 12:01:34 AM »
eurochem is good and so is IP. his old stuff was not so hot but some of his new press tabs are really good.
stamped with IP on one side and the mg on the other. his old tabs do not have these stamps so maybe those are the ones people did not like. new stuff is fine.

You are right , some of the stuff is good , the thing is that I cant trust this fag at all - neither on quality , nor service  - speaking from a personal experience....one time you 'll get good stuff, other time - complete garbage, 3rd time it'll be something totally different from what you 've ordered + I've had bad experience with one of the domestic IP suppliers. The only thing that made me shop from that fool is that he has some pharma grade stuff at very affordable prices. I purchased once from him , and once  from  a domestic IP supplier - both time got fvcked ...still pisses me off when i think how much money I spent - fvckin scumbags.....

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:26:30 AM »
Yeah- I here you a few of the reps are shitbags. their is one rep I like though- he is a great guy and has great service. he always has incentives and gives you more than what you pay for. I personally only buy the 45mg winny tabs and the anchileries like nolva and clomid and aromasin

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 05:01:53 AM »
damm, Garbage!