Author Topic: Ribo says 9/11 hijackers more deserving of respect than Bruce  (Read 15058 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Whatever can be said of their beliefs, the 9/11 hijackers were brave enough to give their lives for them.

You on the other hand - while happily cheering on the slaughter from the sidelines - are willing to risk nothing more than a Repetitive Stress Injury from your keyboard.

I respect them a whole lot more than I respect you.  ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Ribo says 9/11 hijackers more deserving of respect than Bruce
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »
9/11 terrorists 'brave' and 'respected' by this clown.  Does anyone need any further information on why he shouldn't be listened to in any debate here from now on?

Thanks, Ribo, you've done more harm to yourself here than I ever could.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
Why don't you post one of your quotes stating that you want US Soldiers to die.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 08:20:53 PM »
Why don't you post one of your quotes stating that you want US Soldiers to die.

Because I've never said that.

I've said I want the US to lose the Iraq war - preferably by our declaring defeat and immediately withdrawing.

Our friendly neighborhood Bruce took it from there.  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »
What I think is interesting is that if they give their lives for their country, they're a terrorist.

If you give your life for yours... you're a patriot... Kinda fucked up if you ask me.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
Because I've never said that.

I've said I want the US to lose the Iraq war - preferably by our declaring defeat and immediately withdrawing.

Our friendly neighborhood Bruce took it from there.  :)

Yes, I know and I tried to make that point but apparently there's no getting around the fact that you actually want US soldiers dead.  ::)

BTW, need you point out that you were actually pointing out that you don't respect bruce when you said you respect the terrorists more than you respect bruce? Or is that obvious?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 08:27:44 PM »
What I think is interesting is that if they give their lives for their country, they're a terrorist.

If you give your life for yours... you're a patriot... Kinda fucked up if you ask me.

The 9/11 hijackers weren't terrorists because they killed themselves. They were terrorists because they killed 3,000 innocent civilians to advance their agenda.

Of course, we've killed at least 57,000 innocent civilians to advance our agenda.

But we're Americans. So we're not terrorists.

Hope this helps.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »
BTW, need you point out that you were actually pointing out that you don't respect bruce when you said you respect the terrorists more than you respect bruce? Or is that obvious?

This thread owes its admittedly sorry existence to Bruce speculating in another thread how embarrassed I must be to have said something as "silly" as my comments on the hijackers. Knowing how fearless he's been in his quest for truth, I thought he deserved to have this evidence to the contrary.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 08:33:13 PM »
Yes, I know and I tried to make that point but apparently there's no getting around the fact that you actually want US soldiers dead.  ::)

That's a very sensible post.   Why smear the board with such filth if it's actually me he has such a problem with?
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 08:38:32 PM »

tu, you're on a slippery slope with this post. Those terrorists killed innocent people by highjacking planes and strapping bombs to themselves. I don't agree with comparing them with soldiers that are fighting a war. Those 3,000 people weren't in a war they were going to work during a time of peace.

I don't see our soldiers attacking people at work during a time of peace.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »
tu, you're on a slippery slope with this post. Those terrorists killed innocent people by highjacking planes and strapping bombs to themselves. I don't agree with comparing them with soldiers that are fighting a war. Those 3,000 people weren't in a war they were going to work during a time of peace.

Precisely.  You, I and others may disagree with one another on the ideological manner in which this coalition arranges itself and the details within America’s foreign policy are enacted.  However, to belittle the lives of those lost in such barbaric acts by supporting the terrorists that committed them, this moron must be condemned and disregarded as a fool by all on this site that enjoy serious debate.

You and I have had our serious disagreements and petty debates, but I'm glad to know we're in agreement that Ribonucleic is devoid of any meaningful participation here because of his outlandish statements. 
Thread Killer

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »

I'm not talking about the 9/11 hijackers inherently... my post is very specific to the "terrorist" actions going on in Iraq at the present time.

I can not defend anything related to 9/11... HOWEVER, they have shown that the supposed 9/11 hijackers, are still alive and well in the world, so they must not have been the terrorists either.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
There is no comparison between someone like Bruce and terrorists..

Terrorists blow shit up while Bruce just nitpicks information and dodges.. huge difference.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 08:46:04 PM »
Why smear the board with such filth if it's actually me he has such a problem with?

Sorry, laughing boy. But you're the one who kept linking to my original post in completely unrelated contexts in the pitiful hope that it would somehow embarrass me. I hope we've now settled that, at least.

So while I contributed the original "filth", if you like, the "smearing" of it far and wide was your own handiwork.

But if you prefer, in the future, I can simply call you a fascist fucktard and leave it at that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 08:46:47 PM »
There is no comparison between someone like Bruce and terrorists..

Terrorists blow shit up while Bruce just nitpicks information and dodges.. huge difference.

Bruce also stops posting when you bring a good point up which he has no retort for... Then he calls you a "fool" for no other apparent reason as well... Bruce also thinks that when you decide he's not worth the effort to respond to, that he's "won".

Very similar to the "Mission Accomplished" sign if you ask me.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 08:48:22 PM »
I'm not talking about the 9/11 hijackers inherently... my post is very specific to the "terrorist" actions going on in Iraq at the present time.

I can not defend anything related to 9/11... HOWEVER, they have shown that the supposed 9/11 hijackers, are still alive and well in the world, so they must not have been the terrorists either.

Sorry tu, I thought you were referring to the 9/11 terrorists. I apologize.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Bruce also stops posting when you bring a good point up which he has no retort for... Then he calls you a "fool" for no other apparent reason as well... Bruce also thinks that when you decide he's not worth the effort to respond to, that he's "won".

What's funny to me is that he simply ignores to connect the dots.. He wont accept the fact that the US sending chemical weapons to a iraqi university = sending weapons to saddam. I know he asks for facts, but there's no point in presenting anything to him as he'll just ignore the brunt of it and say that you have no point and that he's won.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
Sorry tu, I thought you were referring to the 9/11 terrorists. I apologize.

In reading over the entire posting content... I can see how that was inferred... I apologize for not clarifying myself in the beginning.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 08:53:25 PM »
What's funny to me is that he simply ignores to connect the dots.. He wont accept the fact that the US sending chemical weapons to a iraqi university = sending weapons to saddam. I know he asks for facts, but there's no point in presenting anything to him as he'll just ignore the brunt of it and say that you have no point and that he's won.  ::)

And this is the thanks he gets for exposing all those liberal fallacies for us...

No wonder he's always so cranky.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »

LOL, nice. Only without the flightsuit.

What does ribo call Bush, Chimpy McFlightsuit or something? LOL

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »
LOL, nice. Only without the flightsuit.

What does ribo call Bush, Chimpy McFlightsuit or something? LOL

Oh, you never know... he could walk around wearing a flight suit... Although I don't know if they come in "He-Man" size.

;)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 08:56:33 PM »
he could walk around wearing a flight suit... Although I don't know if they come in "He-Man" size.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 08:57:53 PM »
Sorry, laughing boy. But you're the one who kept linking to my original post in completely unrelated contexts in the pitiful hope that it would somehow embarrass me. I hope we've now settled that, at least.

So while I contributed the original "filth", if you like, the "smearing" of it far and wide was your own handiwork.

But if you prefer, in the future, I can simply call you a fascist fucktard and leave it at that.

Ouch, this is really upsetting you, isn't it.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »
I don't condone terrorism in any way shape or form, ...but let's face it, ...it does take courage to fly into a building.

If you had to, which would you prefer to do.... to steer a plane into a skyscraper,
or lob a laser guided missile at the building from far away while safely in the cockpit?

...not that I think those 'hijackers' knew they were going into the building.

But let's call it accurately.
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »
I don't condone terrorism in any way shape or form, ...but let's face it, ...it does take courage to fly into a building.

Let's face it, we already know you're capable of saying some pretty daft things.  This is no exception.
Thread Killer