Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 11:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Showing New zealand How its done.  (Read 1087 times)
Alex23
« on: March 06, 2007, 11:54:13 PM »

I have to travel to Auckland once again in April. Would be cool to hook up and trash some pub to the ground this time with the getbiggers out there. I should be there a whole week so one little happy hour wouldn't be too much to ask assuming that the sheep are "in good company".

Last time, ended up spending the last 4 hours of the flight in the middle seat between 2 of Quantas finest talking about "relationship", how long legs should be and feeling their uniform material between 2 sex jokes implying my cock somewhere New zealand-ish working on an airplane (following by free drinks). I expect no less this flight around.
Report to moderator   Logged
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 01:01:38 AM »

I have to travel to Auckland once again in April. Would be cool to hook up and trash some pub to the ground this time with the getbiggers out there. I should be there a whole week so one little happy hour wouldn't be too much to ask assuming that the sheep are "in good company".

Last time, ended up spending the last 4 hours of the flight in the middle seat between 2 of Quantas finest talking about "relationship", how long legs should be and feeling their uniform material between 2 sex jokes implying my cock somewhere New zealand-ish working on an airplane (following by free drinks). I expect no less this flight around.

Alex you funny c*nt, why didn't you just PM me? I hate it when guys beat around the bush instead of asking me out directly Grin

As far as I know, I'm the only Aucklander here in Getbig who knows you. I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling over the next few months for work, so am not sure if I'll be here when you're here. If I am here, then Hell yeah, we should meet up, hit the pubs and maybe even workout together. Tell me the exact date mate and I'll let you know when my schedule gets confirmed.
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »

Alex you funny c*nt, why didn't you just PM me? I hate it when guys beat around the bush instead of asking me out directly Grin

As far as I know, I'm the only Aucklander here in Getbig who knows you. I'm going to be doing a bit of travelling over the next few months for work, so am not sure if I'll be here when you're here. If I am here, then Hell yeah, we should meet up, hit the pubs and maybe even workout together. Tell me the exact date mate and I'll let you know when my schedule gets confirmed.

Hahahaha gayest quote ever  Grin

Beware Alex.... a squad "workout" is somewhat different to what you are used to.

PTPS
Alex23
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »

That would be an honor but at the same time two Juggernaut like us in the same room might destabilise earth's gravitational path. I'll keep you posted for sure. I made a thread instead of the usual PM especialy for nzmusclemonster's lust for the cock and get him all excited Cool

If you're stopping in @ Sydney, let me know..we'll catch up for a beer & a steak?

AVBG! Didn't know you were actually in Sydney. I'll probably stage for a couple of days; I'm actually doing a project for a company with their HQ in Mascot but their IT or some contractor I have to work with is in Auckland. Last time I spent 2 days there. I'll definitely give you a buzz.

Hahahaha gayest quote ever  Grin
Beware Alex.... a squad "workout" is somewhat different to what you are used to.

nzmusclemonster, can I have your mom's and sisters address?  Cool
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 03:26:34 PM »

You STFU Alex!
Out of the kindness of my heart though I will give you this advice.....Look for places to stay in Mangere and Otara. They are the nice areas of Auckland.

PTPS
Count Grishnackh
Getbig III

The easiest person to deceive is one's own self

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 07:06:43 PM »

Out of the kindness of my heart though I will give you this advice.....Look for places to stay in Mangere and Otara. They are the nice areas of Auckland.

What would he have done without you    Roll Eyes
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 11:15:40 PM »

You STFU Alex!

LMAO. Maybe I can get Alex to stand in the Otara flea-market with a sign around his neck saying 'I hate coconuts', just like Bruce Willis has a sign saying 'I hate n*ggers' in Die Hard 3 Grin
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 11:37:19 PM »

like Bruce Willis has a sign saying 'I hate n*ggers' in Die Hard 3 Grin

Did blockhead ever get his royalty cheque for that?
Alex23
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 11:42:22 PM »

LMAO. Maybe I can get Alex to stand in the Otara flea-market with a sign around his neck saying 'I hate coconuts', just like Bruce Willis has a sign saying 'I hate n*ggers' in Die Hard 3 Grin

Hahahah yes kiwiol!!!!!!!!! Worst part is I'll do it for the fun of it Cool
DVSGOD
Time Out
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 02:57:20 AM »

You STFU Alex!

LMAO ,Yes a nice place to stay is the "Harlem Royale" you will be right at home there  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!