Author Topic: Screening of Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth' canceled because of a snowstorm  (Read 2099 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
 ;D

HOUSE HEARING ON ‘WARMING OF THE PLANET’ CANCELED AFTER SNOW/ICE STORM
Posted by budsimmons on February 14th, 2007

HEARING NOTICE
Tue Feb 13 2007 19:31:25 ET

The Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality hearing scheduled for Wednesday, February 14, 2007, at 10:00 a.m. in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building has been postponed due to inclement weather. The hearing is entitled “Climate Change: Are Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Human Activities Contributing to a Warming of the Planet?”

The hearing will be rescheduled to a date and time to be announced later.

DC WEATHER REPORT:

Wednesday: Freezing rain in the morning…then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 18. Northwest winds around 20 mph.

http://globalwarminghoax.wordpress.com/2007/02/14/house-hearing-on-warming-of-the-planet-canceled-after-snowice-storm/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Analysis: Al Gore Ducks Northeast Blizzard
Phil Brennan
Thursday, Feb. 15, 2007

"Save it for a sunny day: Maryville Univ. in St. Louis area canceling screening of Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth' because of a snowstorm."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/2/14/151325.shtml?s=lh

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
;D

Posted by budsimmons on February 14th, 2007

HEARING NOTICE
Tue Feb 13 2007 19:31:25 ET

The Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality hearing scheduled for Wednesday, February 14, 2007, at 10:00 a.m. in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building has been postponed due to inclement weather. The hearing is entitled “Climate Change: Are Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Human Activities Contributing to a Warming of the Planet?”

The hearing will be rescheduled to a date and time to be announced later.

DC WEATHER REPORT:

Wednesday: Freezing rain in the morning…then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Ice accumulation of less than one quarter of an inch. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 18. Northwest winds around 20 mph.

http://globalwarminghoax.wordpress.com/2007/02/14/house-hearing-on-warming-of-the-planet-canceled-after-snowice-storm/

i hope your family is the first to be wiped out by the erratic weather caused by global warming.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
i hope your family is the first to be wiped out by the erratic weather caused by global warming.. :)

And I hope God blesses and protects your family, and you too.    ;)   

By the way, I am not expressing my views on this in anyway.  I just thought this was funny.   ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

wtf ya gotta be nice when i'm being mean  >:(

..however..we need more people like ya ..then the muslims and the jews and the christians would live peacefully together..
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

By the way, I am not expressing my views on this in anyway.  I just thought this was funny.   ;D

You killed him with kindness!  Thats the way to do it man!  8)
S

youandme

• Getbig V
Funny in how this shows how the ecosystem is damaged and weather fronts are no longer predictable?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Funny in how this shows how the ecosystem is damaged and weather fronts are no longer predictable?

shh that sounds anti bush and anti american..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V

shh that sounds anti bush and anti american..

ah yeah I forgot. "we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

:)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
ah yeah I forgot. "we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that."

ya sure ya christian and white??

..lol..

ok ok,..bad bad joke..  :D

i 'm prolly gonna hear about this one from me girl  :(
\

;D
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

that's terrorist talk!

you're either with big corporations, or you're with bin laden.  There is no middle!