Author Topic: What was Arnold's stack?  (Read 11858 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
What was Arnold's stack?
« on: March 07, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »
In his teens, his early twenties, his late twenties, etc... anyone know?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: What was Arnold's stack?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »
I think Arnie's allways been tight Lipped about that.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 08:32:03 PM »
it has been said dbol, primo..

but who knows...

who cares really. you cannot emulate a bodybuilders cycle and look like him...so who cares...

not being a dick, just not worth the effort to even think about to me.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »

but who knows...

who cares really. you cannot emulate a bodybuilders cycle and look like him...so who cares...

bump.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »

but who knows...

Well, considering he kept his waist small and tight, had all his hair, maintained the look of health, while still being huge and ripped, I do want to emulate that. If I'd follow anyone's cycle, it's probably be his.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
but thats kinda my point...

it simply doesnt work like that. drugs dont build the physiques....they merely add to the genetics you have...good or bad.

but i understand what you mean....

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 09:31:57 PM »
I dont think those guys used near the doses common today.

But, Todays top Pros Blow them away IMO.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:47:10 PM »

but who knows...

Arnold used much much more than just d-bol and primo...he was also known to use very high daily dose of D-bol...the rumors were something between 200 - 400 mg ed

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »

but who knows...

well said wes.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »
Arnold used much much more than just d-bol and primo...he was also known to use very high daily dose of D-bol...the rumors were something between 200 - 400 mg ed

200-400mg ED?!?! that's impossible, I've yet to see someone handle more then 100mg dbol a day without going to the hospital with extreme liver and kidney pains.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 10:34:33 PM »
200-400mg ED?!?! that's impossible, I've yet to see someone handle more then 100mg dbol a day without going to the hospital with extreme liver and kidney pains.

I've handled 200mg ed for almost 3 weeks  - started at 50mg and gradually increased to 200 mg - I wouldn't say that i was healthy but definitely didn't end up in the hospital.....and the  drug was real - bought straight from the pharmacy....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
I've handled 200mg ed for almost 3 weeks  - started at 50mg and gradually increased to 200 mg - I wouldn't say that i was healthy but definitely didn't end up in the hospital.....and the  drug was real - bought straight from the pharmacy....

can i ask why 200mgs?

was it a dare or something...or were you of the ideal that if 50mgs works...200mgs should be 4 times better?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 10:44:01 PM »
can i ask why 200mgs?

was it a dare or something...or were you of the ideal that if 50mgs works...200mgs should be 4 times better?

I did this cycle when I was 18, started juicing at 16 as a high school athlete....at that time i didnt know shit about cycling etc.....all the info taht I had about AASwas from a book called Project: Muscle Mass  by Criss Clark and my idea was : the more I use the better athlete I'd be......all my cycles at time had D-bol as base so with each cycle it was less effective which made me go up to 200 mg .....dont use doses like that anymore though....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »
I remember reading some article long ago and it said that Arnolds favourite stack was 200mg primo/week + 35 mg´s dianabol day for 12 weeks. Sorry, i can´t remember the magazine where i read it.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 07:48:52 AM »

but who knows...

Yes dbol was the main plate back then... What impresses me the most is that Arnold never had a bloated face...
S

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 08:22:06 AM »
Don't believe anything you read in a mag about his gear use. it's all pure speculation based on gossip. 200mg a week of primo wouldn't do shit.

Arnold took anything and everything he had available to him at any give time. afterall he was Weider's poster boy.

i know guys who take 200mg a day of Dbol and do just fine. of course, i would never advise this in any way.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 10:22:40 AM »
In Pattaya, @ $40-$60  per 1000 anabols, the big Euro boys dont even blink about tellin
a novice to take 5 tabs 2x per day on top of some Test and Deca.
Its not necessary, and Im not advocating it, but a big guy can sponge up a lot more.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 11:11:16 AM »
Don't believe anything you read in a mag about his gear use. it's all pure speculation based on gossip. 200mg a week of primo wouldn't do shit.

Arnold took anything and everything he had available to him at any give time. afterall he was Weider's poster boy.

i know guys who take 200mg a day of Dbol and do just fine. of course, i would never advise this in any way.

8)

Yeah, you´re right.
I didn´t say that i believed it, just that i read it.
I think everyone was riding the "dbol horse" back then.
Arnies recent anti steroid comments are a joke, at best.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 07:50:59 PM »
Thanks. So it seems like primo and dbol are the two main ones he used, based on speculation. Were they the two most used drugs around the 60's and 70's?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
I always thought it was a shitload of test and dbol's taken like Smarties.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »
Arnold took steroids? I am now so disillusioned :'(

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 08:40:59 PM »
Arnold took steroids? I am now so disillusioned :'(

Its OK, he'll always be the Terminator.   8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 08:41:48 PM »
Arnold did not have a stack per se but he did have a nice rack.
just push some weight!

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 08:43:19 PM »
Well, considering he kept his waist small and tight, had all his hair, maintained the look of health, while still being huge and ripped, I do want to emulate that. If I'd follow anyone's cycle, it's probably be his.

bro- if we had his stack and gave it to you - you do not know for sure it would work well for you. You could just blow up with water and get bad sides. your best bet is to start just using a long acting test and a light dose of dbol play around with the compound a little see what works for you. as far as his stack all I know is alot of dbol was involved and im sure alot of other goodies as well. Im surprised with all the dbol he took he was able to stay so lean and vascular also never had any real noticable gyno.. its safe to say he reacted very well to anabolics more so than probably any of us.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
bro- if we had his stack and gave it to you - you do not know for sure it would work well for you. You could just blow up with water and get bad sides. your best bet is to start just using a long acting test and a light dose of dbol play around with the compound a little see what works for you. as far as his stack all I know is alot of dbol was involved and im sure alot of other goodies as well. Im surprised with all the dbol he took he was able to stay so lean and vascular also never had any real noticable gyno.. its safe to say he reacted very well to anabolics more so than probably any of us.

True, but there are so many drugs out there, that finding a stack which worked extremely well for someone is a big head start.