Author Topic: Ok, this settles questions on WTC 7 once and for all...  (Read 1165 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, this settles questions on WTC 7 once and for all...
« on: March 07, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »

And there was also warning that building 7, which was not even hit by a plane, was going to collapse. Indeed, people “waited around” for the building to collapse.

For example, right before WTC7 came down, a NYPD police officer said clear away, the whole building is "about to blow up"

A firefighter stated "They moved us back south. We ended up back up on Vesey Street and West Street and just hanging out until tower 7 came down. After tower 7 came down, we went right to work over at tower 7 to put the fires out" (page 9)

Another firefighter testified "Once they got us back together and organized somewhat, they sent us back down to Vesey, where we stood and waited for Seven World Trade Center to come down" (page 14)

A firefighter said "I don't know what happened to No. 7. I knew the building was coming down" (page 8)

A lieutenant firefighter said Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess" (page 17)

A paramedic testified “Then it was about 5:00 . . . We didn't do any further because building number seven was coming down. That was another problem, to wait for building seven to come down, because that was unsecure. It was about 5:30 that building came down” (Pages 13-14)

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2005/08/how-did-they-know.html

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Ok, this settles questions on WTC 7 once and for all...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:18:02 PM »
Wow, you proved everything!!!
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 09:21:09 PM »
Wow, you proved everything!!!
well maybe not but I'm tickled fucking pink someone replied to one of my threads ;D  If I'm real lucky, maybe I can get a few more urine stains accumulated before the day's out :P

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
Well, look... a skyscraper had never collapsed from fire before in all of architectural history, right?

So obviously those people correctly surmised that, being so long overdue, it was finally occurring then.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 09:30:38 PM »
Well, look... a skyscraper had never collapsed from fire before in all of architectural history, right?

So obviously those people correctly surmised that, being so long overdue, it was finally occurring then.
exactly ;D

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »

but did the owner of the building said ok pull it ?, i think thats what he said in an interview!!!
are you delusional?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 09:47:50 PM »
but did the owner of the building said ok pull it ?, i think thats what he said in an interview!!!
interesting, I believe you're right...

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »
are you delusional?