Author Topic: This never got debunked last time, let's try again  (Read 1962 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This never got debunked last time, let's try again
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »

1) Go to :20. Here you see the giant smoke cloud from WTC6 - it started seconds after south tower was hit.  Massive explosion on WTC6.  What caused it?

2) Scoot up to :52 on this video.   See the missile come in one second after the plane hit.  See the trajectory.  See the big ass crater in WTC 6 at 1:04.   Then, at 1:18 you can see the missile looped. 

Yes the missile   It clips the North tower (someone's math wasn't so good), and starts breaking up early (which is the only reason we even see it).  One fast fucker.  And it STILL has the velocity and mass to destroy WTC6 - it just means the missile doesn't go deeper into ground, which wouldn't have caused that pesky cloud to be so obvious.

Check it out, let me know what you think that object was.  If it wasn't a missile (and it came from ABOVE - one full second after the second plane hit) - then what was it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: This never got debunked last time, let's try again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:32:02 AM »
IMO, if you cannot identify this object, you cannot rule out it being a missile.

It comes from above and is independent of the seond plane.  Whatever it is, it impacts WTC and causes a large smoke cloud.  Check the CNN videos.  This giant cloud from WTC6 is 56 minutes before south tower falls.  Tom Clancy is on talking while they show it.  9:04 AM is the time, I believe.  Bush was just informed.

It causes a large crater also.  Video shows this very clearly.  If not a missile, then what?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:36:12 AM »
Dude, you said you were retired from 9/11 talk...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
Dude, you said you were retired from 9/11 talk...

I was.   People mentioned it today and I found this video.

What do you think the object is, columbus?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
I don't care about those videos and conspiracy theories. I just wanna see some America-hating fry.

except..what if they didn't do it?
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 10:01:02 AM »
that's what is so weird about 9/11.

the official story has holes which are too big to ignore.  the NBC chopper flying over the crash site, right after the crash, saw a hole and no plane.  It's weird that people don't freeze right there and say "what?"

I don't know who did 911.  My own feeling is that Bush himself knew more than 19 arabs, but was not in a position to stop things.  The 'greater forces' were at work. So it isn't a bush-hating thing.  Did he work very hard to prevent an investigation?  He absolutely did.  But that doesn't mean he planned anything, just that he played along.

I don't claim to know what happened, I don't claim to KNOW that is a missile.  I want to know what you guys think.  What is it?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 10:41:02 AM »
.  My own feeling is that Bush himself knew more than 19 arabs, \

weren't a lot of em found in other arab countries AFTER 911 going " why the fuck am i on the teli??"

aren't most of em still alive?
carpe` vaginum!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »
I don't claim to know what happened, I don't claim to KNOW that is a missile.  I want to know what you guys think.  What is it?

Looks like a missile. I think this video gives a better view of it.

&mode=related&search=

However, that doesn't make any sense. Aside from the extreme difficulty in synchronizing the impacts of two independent flying objects moving at much different speeds, why not simply implode it like WTC7?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 10:51:03 AM »
However, that doesn't make any sense. Aside from the extreme difficulty in synchronizing the impacts of two independent flying objects moving at much different speeds, why not simply implode it like WTC7?

easy one, brother.  If it hadn't clipped 6, it would have landed neatly in the base of WTC 7.  And you wouldn't have all this drama about controlled demo, cause the damage would have been greater, as originally planned.

Look at that missile's trajectory before being clipped.  Would have nailed 7.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »

time limits, and perhaps access, prevented all 7 from being wired.  they only had 6 weeks. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
I really wish the 9/11 Commission report was believable so I didn't have to puzzle over all this.

Although it would be more than necessary to provide the neocons with their casus belli, it seems evident that the plan required that both Towers and WTC7 be destroyed. If that was going to be accomplished with internal demolitions anyway, it seems like a more reliable means of providing the cover story would have been to have just one guy drive a tractor-trailer full of high explosives into the plaza and set it off. Most witnesses would be killed, blinded, or dazed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 01:46:07 PM »
I really wish the 9/11 Commission report was believable so I didn't have to puzzle over all this.

Although it would be more than necessary to provide the neocons with their casus belli, it seems evident that the plan required that both Towers and WTC7 be destroyed. If that was going to be accomplished with internal demolitions anyway, it seems like a more reliable means of providing the cover story would have been to have just one guy drive a tractor-trailer full of high explosives into the plaza and set it off. Most witnesses would be killed, blinded, or dazed.

hijacked airplanes cruising into skyscrapers = way more memorable, striking, terrifying than trucks that blow up.

another thing - right after 9/11, a Canadian general from NORAD told his own nation (at some speech the week after - anyone have it? Jag?) He told them that HE had ordered the shootdown of a plane in Penn because the American generals were powerless to do so.

Whether this is true, or if we did it ourselves, or if the official story is true that the heroes on board did it - we have to wonder - was that plane heading to WTC7?  was the missile strike required to take out the basement (remeber bombs had taken out 1/2's basements, so that Flight 93 hitting it would cause it to collapse like the others?

I don't know.  I do believe that the disorganized way it was brought down (media reporting it's collapse on cue at 4:54 even though it didn't fall til 26 minutes later) shows SOMETHING went wrong that day.

Whatever that object is, it is independent from the planes, and it sure looks like a missile, and if it had not clipped that building, it would have hit WTC7 right in the base, front and center.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 08:19:02 PM »
get a life
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »
get a life

i see you have no opinion on what flies in from the sky, clips the building, then creates that large crater in WTC 6 and a 400 foot smoke cloud.

"Get a life" might be better pointed at the kid who doesn't give a shit about mass murder of his fellow citizens.