Author Topic: South Park  (Read 2513 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
South Park
« on: March 08, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »
Did anyone see South Park last night? They used the "n" word 42 times and i am just wondering if anyone thought that crossed the line or was offended??
D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: South Park
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »
I saw it and I thought the apology to Jesse Jackson was hilarious. And nope, I wasn't offended. Of course I'm not black so it doesn't really matter if I was.

Don't forget midgets, Cartman had a field day with that motivational speaker. Were you offended by that?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:02:11 PM »
This episode was okay. The latter episodes of last season were kinda lame, while the beginning one's like heaven vs hell were awesome.

I enjoyed the Jesse Jackson part and congress banning "black guy" was pretty funny.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »
Did anyone see South Park last night? They used the "n" word 42 times and i am just wondering if anyone thought that crossed the line or was offended??
are you guessing or did you count? :-\

no, not offended, thought it was fairly funny the earlier episodes were funnier
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 04:21:00 AM »
I thought it was hilarious, they way that made that midget walk cracked me up. ;D
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 04:24:41 AM »
The show doesn't air here anymore ............. does Timmy still rule ????????

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 04:25:50 AM »
The show doesn't air here anymore ............. does Timmy still rule ????????

Timmmaayyy? I don't know, I think he is on sometimes. He wasn't on the new one though.
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:47:39 AM »
Timmmaayyy? I don't know, I think he is on sometimes. He wasn't on the new one though.

Coolest lunchbox I've ever had ............

ButtonMan

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 06:48:46 AM »
Timmy is Da Man .........

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:11 AM »
are you guessing or did you count?
Nope, people on other boards counted and they seem to be very offended. I thought it was very funny, i live in South Carolina where Jessis Jackson is from and most of my friends are African American and they do not like Jessie. I just thought it was another funny episode of the show because everyone knows they wanna go over the top. Trey and Matt are pretty smart, basically they watch the news and just make fun of whatever people are making a big deal out of in the public. There is always a point to the end of the shows how Stan did not get what African Americans have been through and how as Caucasian people will never know what it feels like to know what being called the "n" word. Trey and Matt watch the $$$ roll on in   

D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »
are you guessing or did you count?
Nope, people on other boards counted and they seem to be very offended. I thought it was very funny, i live in South Carolina where Jessis Jackson is from and most of my friends are African American and they do not like Jessie. I just thought it was another funny episode of the show because everyone knows they wanna go over the top. Trey and Matt are pretty smart, basically they watch the news and just make fun of whatever people are making a big deal out of in the public. There is always a point to the end of the shows how Stan did not get what African Americans have been through and how as Caucasian people will never know what it feels like to know what being called the "n" word. Trey and Matt watch the $$$ roll on in   

Im black and puerto rican...I use guy more than 42 time in 10 min...Hell no i wasnt offended and the midget thing was too funny...By the way..fuck jessee jackson he has made no impact on blacks what so ever. Fuck him.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »
Well, some of my African Americans friends parents and i quote "all he does is take the money of African Americans". That i do not know, what i do know is i am big fan of the show. There was one show were they made fun of epilepsy and i have that i was not offended
D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 08:45:14 AM »
Well, some of my African Americans friends parents and i quote "all he does is take the money of African Americans". That i do not know, what i do know is i am big fan of the show. There was one show were they made fun of epilepsy and i have that i was not offended
Damn man. My friend had it too. He died in 04 (not epilepsy related though). Freak accident.

But i think we look and wait for things to be offended by now. Arlond says "girly man" and people are up in arms about it...this old ass football coach says he needs more afro americans on his team because they have the speed...and then its a big deal...who fuckin cares. Dude was like 80 the term for blacks changed like 6 times since he was born and he got tired of keeping up..who the hell cares. we are to sensative now and that will be our downfall.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »
Coolest lunchbox I've ever had ............

Timmy rules.
E