Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 1291 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: March 08, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »
[quote
GH- Can you give me a way to get ripped while still eating whatever i want ? Is it possible?? I don't want to use gear and have been training for 3 years now.
Leave my name off please.
[/quote]

better have some muscle on you before you follow my advice my friend,,

1)bronkaid 1 tablet 2-3 times a day
2)caffeine 200mg caps 2-3 times a day
3) some cardio if no hormones involved
4) eat your junk with moderation and stay active,,3 meals a day will do with junk diet,,you have to be active on junk diets
5) you wont see anything lower than true 7% but i assume thats  what you look for,,if you see anything lower it will look sickly and unhealthy in the real world
6) i would add test eq trenbolone and masterone with aromasin as ai,, and clean majority of the diet if you want to see anything on the scale that resemble 200+ ripped/shredded pounds

good luck?
dont recomend it to anyone who wanna grow,, you will get what you want though and get ripped for the usa girlys :)
fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 02:33:16 PM »
[quote
GH- Can you give me a way to get ripped while still eating whatever i want ? Is it possible?? I don't want to use gear and have been training for 3 years now.
Leave my name off please.

better have some muscle on you before you follow my advice my friend,,

1)bronkaid 1 tablet 2-3 times a day
2)caffeine 200mg caps 2-3 times a day
3) some cardio if no hormones involved
4) eat your junk with moderation and stay active,,3 meals a day will do with junk diet,,you have to be active on junk diets
5) you wont see anything lower than true 7% but i assume thats  what you look for,,if you see anything lower it will look sickly and unhealthy in the real world
6) i would add test eq trenbolone and masterone with aromasin as ai,, and clean majority of the diet if you want to see anything on the scale that resemble 200+ ripped/shredded pounds

good luck?
dont recomend it to anyone who wanna grow,, you will get what you want though and get ripped for the usa girlys :)

LOL...dude said he doesn't want to use gear and you suggest gear, along with the bronkaid 2-3 times a day.....nice ::)!!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 07:40:05 PM »
thats the real adonis principles
-