Author Topic: The True Adonis vs. Whateva!!!!  (Read 33154 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
The True Adonis vs. Whateva!!!!
« on: March 08, 2007, 05:00:51 PM »
it's really simple i think, Adonis genetically is a Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham and Whateva is a VW Jetta, Adonis has a taller, wider structure with the ability to add much more lean mass and Whateva is a damn good bb'er but he's very limited genetically, the haters can chime in now.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: The True Adonis vs. Whateva!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 05:09:29 PM »
squad...I don't know.  You're so critical of everyone else in every aspect of everything they do yet you treat tA like he can walk on water.  Honestly, what gives?

I'll give adam all the credit in the world for coming into the show in shape, no problem there, I was probably one of the first guys to say good job but to say he's "genetically superior" to whateva is....welllll, just kinda wrong.  Taller does not equal better in BB.  I can't think of one bodypart where TA was superior to whateva, now I dont' have the pics right in front of me but that'a how I remember it.  I don't even think whateva was near "contest" condition, he was basically just f'n around.

sometimes you just don't make any sense..sometimes you do.  You sure you're not a gimmick?  Just askin.
nasser=piece of shit

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 05:11:07 PM »
it's really simple i think, Adonis genetically is a Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham and Whateva is a VW Jetta, Adonis has a taller, wider structure with the ability to add much more lean mass and Whateva is a damn good bb'er but he's very limited genetically, the haters can chime in now.

adonis genetically:

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 05:11:49 PM »
squad...I don't know.  You're so critical of everyone else in every aspect of everything they do yet you treat tA like he can walk on water.  Honestly, what gives?

I'll give adam all the credit in the world for coming into the show in shape, no problem there, I was probably one of the first guys to say good job but to say he's "genetically superior" to whateva is....welllll, just kinda wrong.  Taller does not equal better in BB.  I can't think of one bodypart where TA was superior to whateva, now I dont' have the pics right in front of me but that'a how I remember it.  I don't even think whateva was near "contest" condition, he was basically just f'n around.

sometimes you just don't make any sense..sometimes you do.  You sure you're not a gimmick?  Just askin.
i'm just being honest, i think even Adonis himself will admit that Whateva has the edge on development right now but if he fills out his big frame he will easily dwarf Whateva, Adonis already has him on conditioning.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »

Whatevah = ferrari

adonis = mule
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 05:12:24 PM »

I wasn`t even near contest condition my friend.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 05:13:14 PM »
i'm just being honest, i think even Adonis himself will admit that Whateva has the edge on development right now but if he fills out his big frame he will easily dwarf Whateva, Adonis already has him on conditioning.

no one can accuse you of being a bad friend. your a loyal guy. but fact remains that adonis has a gollum like structure.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »

You can say that again. ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 05:13:53 PM »
Whatevah = ferrari

adonis = mule

;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 05:14:35 PM »
yall need to settle that in the Mr GetBig part two!!!!!

http://www.getanabolics.com/contests-i-10.html
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »

why not?  YOu had months and months to prepare and isn't that one of the ups of the TA diet, you can get into shape at the drop of a dime.

LIke I said, I won't deny that you got into shape and I wont' even bring up all the rumors of you working with Polumbo cause I honestly don't know if they are true or not and have no way to prove them but if you had all that time, why weren't you in shape?  How long have you been on your current diet?
nasser=piece of shit

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »
yall need to settle that in the Mr GetBig part two!!!!!

http://www.getanabolics.com/contests-i-10.html

the site you are linking to contains viruses. a virus called medolmarc6

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »
Need pics

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 05:19:29 PM »
Adonis has superior photography and lighting

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 05:21:51 PM »
GET ANABOLICS IS A SCAM WITH VIRUSES ON THE SITE
GET THE F*CK OUT LIVEWIRE/ANAL ICEMAN LUBETH.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
why not?  YOu had months and months to prepare and isn't that one of the ups of the TA diet, you can get into shape at the drop of a dime.

LIke I said, I won't deny that you got into shape and I wont' even bring up all the rumors of you working with Polumbo cause I honestly don't know if they are true or not and have no way to prove them but if you had all that time, why weren't you in shape?  How long have you been on your current diet?

I had over 70-80 lbs to lose. I started In April.   I lost fat as fast as my body allowed.  I simply ran out of time.  I have been eating the same since. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 05:26:04 PM »
You're eating the same? Did you have another 70-80 pounds to lose?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »
I`ve put on about 2-4 lbs of muscle or so and have  gotten A TON leaner.

You will see it soon.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
Is Whateva gonna compete again this year?
E

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 05:49:16 PM »

he is harsh on most people because they are using drugs, he has alreaedy stated that he has alot of respect for natural trainers, just my guess anyways. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »
Is Whateva gonna compete again this year?

I don't think so.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »
Adam, why are your legs so skinny?

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 06:00:34 PM »
I totally agree w/ Squadfather ;D

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
Hey Adam, where is the "Eagle's Nest"?
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:29 PM »
I will be in High Point April 14 for the NC State bodybuilding show and was looking for a good place to train legs that day.  I figure you are always talking about the "Eagle's Nest", I want to check it out.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Adam, where is the "Eagle's Nest"?
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »
From what I've seen of Adonis, I don't think they have a squat rack. Sorry.