Author Topic: The True Adonis vs. Whateva!!!!  (Read 33182 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: The True Adonis vs. Whateva!!!!
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2007, 09:13:55 AM »
Maybe he could beat Segio with his condition.
From this pic,i think fairly judged.
Hey, i never said you weren't big or that you were nothing. Just merely mocking what modern day bodybuilding considers good posing. It's all a fucking joke. WHat you see today for the most part is not posing but ghetto booty dancing to rap music. Just because i don't have competetion experience doesn't mean i have no right to an opinion.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #201 on: March 10, 2007, 09:28:27 AM »
Well for me,Francis benfatt,shawn,serge nubret,bob paris...etc own more artistic physic than david.
Their physics are more artistic than greek statues.
You guys brain are so washed and even you cant feel your sense of beauty.Carefuly look at those statue,how many of them have Vtaper physic?

You're dead wrong. No one is as proportional&symmetrical and have the structure of the boys depicted in classical Greek statues and of the Renaissance. Like I said, Michaelangelo's David is nothing special in muscularity, but his skeletal structure, proportions&symmetry as well as facial beauty represent the epitome.

Again, the 17 or 18 year old boy that posed as model for Michaelangelo's "David" only gets defeated by modern bodybuilders in muscular size. In everything else, he is undescribably superior. Again, no one is in real life as proportional&symmetrical in body and face as this boy:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2007, 09:29:52 AM »
 This is correct. However, the greatest masterpiece in sculpture of all times, Michaelangelo's David, was not exactly the depiction of even an athletic physique. It shows an impossibly good-looking boy who appears to be about 17 or 18 years old possesed of a physique that is only lean and not necessarily muscular.

The statue, made by the great artist in the Renaissance, follows the traditional Greek and Roman taste for depicting ephebes - post-adolescent boys between puberty and young manhood. The ancient Greeks and Romans considered teenage boys and not women the epitome of Human beauty. The female body were considered to be unaesthetic due to it's wide hips and narrow clavicles.

There were statues that depicted boys engaged in athletic activities, playing a musical instrument or just posing. Regardless, all the boys depicted had one thing in common: extraordinary, truly superb genetics, evidenced by their bodily symmetry and aesthetics, as well as beautiful faces.

"David" is an apparent depiction of king David. However, this has been questioned, because David was obviously circumcised, while the boy's penis depicted follows the Greek tradition of showing it intact. More likely, the Italian boy who served as model for the statue was intact. The ancient Greeks and Romans, as well as modern Europeans, regarded the circumcised penis as deformed and mutilated. Exposing the glans was considered an utmost offense.

Anyway, Michaelangelo's David represents what bodybuilding is all about to me: perfect structure, proportion&symmetry as well as aesthetics - both bodily and facial. While the physique and face of the boy used as model for "David" are the result of praeter-human genes, we should all strive to fulfill this ideal to the best of our abilities. To learn more about Michaelangelo's David, see here:

en.wikipeda.org/wiki/Michaelangelo's_David

Basically, there are two types of bodybuilding fans: there are true bodybuilding fans and then there massbuildig fans, who are the majority of people who attend pro shows. They go there to see huge muscles with insane ripedness, and that's all thye care about. Bodybuilding fans like me, conversely, care about the complete package that makes a great physique, which includes not only muscular development but also skeletal structure, proportion&symmetry and aesthetics.

While Michaleangelo's David is nothing special when it comes to muscularity, he epitomizes all the latter traits to the uttmost. No Human Being is as perfect in bodily and facial proportion&symmetry and aesthetics as the boys depicted in the Classical statues and of the Renaissance, but that's what ideals are: models of the impossible, which serve to inspire. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Here's my post again. Read and learn. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stavios

« Reply #203 on: March 10, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
  You're dead wrong. No one is as proportional&symmetrical and have the structure of the boys depicted in classical Greek statues and of the Renaissance. Like I said, Michaelangelo's David is nothing special in muscularity, but his skeletal structure, proportions&symmetry as well as facial beauty represent the epitome.

Again, the 17 or 18 year old boy that posed as model for Michaelangelo's "David" only gets defeated by modern bodybuilders in muscular size. In everything else, he is undescribably superior. Again, no one is in real life as proportional&symmetrical in body and face as this boy:

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you guys are smoking crack there is nothing special with this dude's proportions and symmetry

suckmymuscle

« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
you guys are smoking crack there is nothing special with this dude's proportions and symmetry

Go look for the services of an ophtalmologist. You need it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2007, 09:54:37 AM »

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »
Said the man who competes on stage with brazillian cut hot pink trunks with sequens on them

Stavios

« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »
Said the man who competes on stage with brazillian cut hot pink trunks with sequens on them
delusional

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2007, 10:32:46 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #209 on: March 10, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:03 AM »

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: March 10, 2007, 11:17:17 AM »
Adonis has some of the worst genetics ive ever seen.  Period.  Short and flat muscle bellies all over.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #212 on: March 10, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »
I think his torso is bit too long. Anybody feel the same?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »
I think his torso is bit too long. Anybody feel the same?

You are delusional. His proportions are 40/60/40, which is the picture of perfect proportions and symmetry. Michaelangelo made his proportions mathematically perfect. The boy has sublime genes, and it shows.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
true  adonis vs whateva..
no contest what so ever
choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »
true  adonis vs whateva..
no contest what so ever
you're right, Adonis wins.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 11, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
if it was that obvious you wouldnt need to say it..
who are you trying to convince?
choice is an illusion

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: March 11, 2007, 01:10:36 PM »
Whatevah = ferrari

adonis = mule

Alexxx, why compare a car to an animal? Makes no sense. A Thoroughbred stallion to a mule is a better comparison.
The House that Ruth built

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #218 on: March 11, 2007, 01:52:30 PM »
This is a pretty good way to see the gimmic accounts for Apenis.  Anyone who says he has great genetics and a great body is either him or a family member he is paying.  I may be fat now but in no way would I ever want his body.  I can get back into shape.  He can NEVER get muscle I would want.  I've been skinny, in shape and fat.  He can only be two things, fat or skinny.  In both cases he has no muscle size whatsoever.  It must suck to be him.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: March 11, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »
This is a pretty good way to see the gimmic accounts for Apenis.  Anyone who says he has great genetics and a great body is either him or a family member he is paying.  I may be fat now but in no way would I ever want his body.  I can get back into shape.  He can NEVER get muscle I would want.  I've been skinny, in shape and fat.  He can only be two things, fat or skinny.  In both cases he has no muscle size whatsoever.  It must suck to be him.
LOLOLOLOOMGROFL!!!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 11, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D
you really dont like adonis do u...
choice is an illusion

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: March 11, 2007, 03:41:15 PM »
How long has Adonis been training

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #222 on: March 11, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #223 on: March 11, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »
This Adonis guy looks horrible.  "Whateva" blows him outta the water.  No contest really.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
another dead give away, squatfather starting a thread about himself aka ta aka heckler aka benjamin pearson