Author Topic: PBW: Triple H (Reply now available) Awesome!  (Read 20191 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW: Triple H (Reply now available) Awesome!
« on: March 08, 2007, 08:23:27 PM »
Triple H comes to PBW

The remarkable success of professional wrestling has long been a hot topic among bodybuilding fans.  On Monday night, “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” explores the relationship between bodybuilding and wrestling as bodybuilding talk radio welcomes WWE Superstar Triple H.  A former competitive bodybuilder and host of two Mr. Olympia contests, Triple H remains one of the most popular and successful wrestling champions of all-time.  The broadcast will also include a special report of the weekend’s action in Australia with PBW's new Melbourne based correspondent. 

Replay Now Available On-Demand presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com.

2007 Broadcasts Available Now On-Demand: 18 Sandow Trophies, and its only March!  Franco Columbu, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Nasser El Sonbaty, Toney Freeman, Shawn Ray, King Kamali, Charles Glass & Phil Heath

Visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com (The March 2007 Report is now online)

Additional Sponsors include: NxLabs, Flex Magazine, Max Muscle, Biogenetics, The Vein Centre and MuscleTime.com

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: WWE Superstar TRIPLE H comes to PBW (Monday)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »
Thank you for the info.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
Good catch.  Is he the wrestler from the "Man Law" beer commercials?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »

You are correct, sir!

And Blade 3...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »
Must be something about that Miller Lite, first Jay plugs them in his victory speech at the Olympia and then Triple HHH starts writing laws with them.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »
This is INTENSE.  HHH is pumped.

Ask him how is rehab is going and how difficult it has been rehabbing his second torn quad now?
Truly STOP WHINING

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 11:24:14 PM »
 8) It should be a great episode! ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 12:23:02 AM »
Very Cool I have met him a few times.  He was very respectful to the old timers like my old man.

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 05:10:22 AM »
Cool Triple H is a pretty big dude and hes always at the shows. Somethinig new for pbw!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 05:31:43 AM »
A former competitive BBer? I'm surprised, never seen any pics or heard about it until now. Where did he compete at?

Should be good to have him on to talk about BBing and wrestling.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 06:39:08 AM »
ask him about synthol use in wrestling because since they made that wrestling wellness thing, he has had some real fishy looking arms a few times since then.  thanks! 
F

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 07:13:55 AM »
Hey thats awesome, you can ask him what he was thinking in this pic at the MD booth last weekend..  :)
It's like a freak circus!

Biggunzzz

• Getbig II
  • Way to go bro!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 09:00:04 AM »
this is good for pbw, im surprised they keep getting guests like this

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
A former competitive BBer? I'm surprised, never seen any pics or heard about it until now. Where did he compete at?

Triple H competed in about a half a dozen bodybuilding events....back in the day.  At age 19 he won the teenage "Mr. New Hampshire" title at a contest weight of 210lbs. -- He's a BIG fan of bodybuilding.  He once said that he models his training style after Dorian and Mentzer.  Those who were in Columbus last weekend may have seen him sitting in the audience among the rest of the fans.  He's currently home rehabing a leg injury.  As most of you know, Triple H is also the son-in-law of Vince McMahon.  Feel free to send over some good questions for the show.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 03:27:07 PM »
Triple H competed in about a half a dozen bodybuilding events....back in the day.  At age 19 he won the teenage "Mr. New Hampshire" title at a contest weight of 210lbs. -- He's a BIG fan of bodybuilding.  He once said that he models his training style after Dorian and Mentzer.  Those who were in Columbus last weekend may have seen him sitting in the audience among the rest of the fans.  He's currently home rehabing a leg injury.  As most of you know, Triple H is also the son-in-law of Vince McMahon.  Feel free to send over some good questions for the show.

actually he placed 2nd at that show to a guy named Rob ;)...Needless to say Paul was pissed...Rob did have more muscle on his frame then Paul but Paul should have won that show, he was ripped to shreds...Paul did have some really bad gyno that took away from his physique but either way he should have won...He may have won the teenage NH's the year before that though...The guy did train pretty hard and loved BBuilding...

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »
Ask him if he would beat up Lee for being such an asshole towards IFBB and disrespecting IFBB so much.

PBW is cool, but why do you always interview men? I wanna hear you questioning some hot chicks.  ;D
!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 04:08:42 PM »
Ask HHH if it was awkward at first when he started dating the bosses daughter; Stephanie....

Was Vince for it, against it or what?

How is their little boy (I believe it is a little boy)....Will you let him wrestle?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2007, 07:48:39 PM »

Thanks, Dan.

1. What made him make the transition from BBing to wrestling?
2. Does being at the top BBing shows like the Arnold and Olympia ever rekindle a love for competing and stepping onstage one last time?

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 10:22:50 PM »
I don't want to veer too far off topic here, but what about interviewing Vic man?  I mean, be honest, is this because Victor is contracted with MD?  I know they have just interviewed him last week, but I would much prefer the professionalism of Dan along with his sidekick Bob "Swoop".  Oh one last thing with regards to Vic, either one of you, or both of you had mentioned that Vic had and ....I quote, "tears" in his quads......In my opinion,  I think that’s just his own genetic shape.  If Vic does come back on the air, why don't you ask him about Synthol in his arms and quad tears. 

Oh yeah, HHH is the man!!!!

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2007, 10:29:17 PM »
1. Who are his favourite bodybuilders, who's physique does he admire most?
2. If he knew he would do equally well at wrestling or bodybuilding, which would he really prefer to do?
3. Does he also bang a bunch of fitness chicks at shows? If so then he is really a bodybuilder at heart.  ;D

If any of my questiones get asked I want my name mentioned.  ;D Ok maybe you won't ask the 3rd, that was a joke.

Sssssssssssssssssssssser pentine.
!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »
1. Who are his favourite bodybuilders, who's physique does he admire most?
2. If he knew he would do equally well at wrestling or bodybuilding, which would he really prefer to do?
3. Does he also bang a bunch of fitness chicks at shows? If so then he is really a bodybuilder at heart.  ;D

If any of my questiones get asked I want my name mentioned.  ;D Ok maybe you won't ask the 3rd, that was a joke.

Sssssssssssssssssssssser pentine.

Best question, hands down.. I really want to see the answer to this!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »

Dude evertime one of the fellas from getbig throws you and chick a question it's like 1 question outta 20? And besides the questions that we'd like you guys to ask never comes up anyway? You and chick need to stop sugar coating everything dude
#

mesomorph

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 05:58:13 AM »
 hhh got to do that beer commercial because hes a mcmahon,hhh doesnt even drink.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »

That pic has to be from the early 2000's. His physique looks like hammered shit now.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 12:54:24 PM »
Ask him if he would beat up Lee for being such an asshole towards IFBB and disrespecting IFBB so much.

PBW is cool, but why do you always interview men? I wanna hear you questioning some hot chicks.  ;D

well for one, who cares if she is hot or fat because its the radio and you cant see her anyways. 
and appartnely you have never seen a "bodybuilding chick" before.  far far far far from hot. 
F