Author Topic: Ordering online  (Read 1624 times)

Carlito1980

• Getbig I
Ordering online
« on: March 09, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »
I am planning on ordering soon but i want the safest way to order.Should i use some elses address(a friends address)a different name?No credit card orders i know that much.I want to use WU.I was going to get a p.o. box but they require 2 types of i.d. so i dont think thats safe.Last thing i want is the feds or cops kicking in my door.So i am wondering if you guys that know how to do it discreetly,can you give me some advice?

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
Re: Ordering online
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 01:12:28 AM »
I'm gonna answer your questions but I'll PM you

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:31:18 AM »
I am planning on ordering soon but i want the safest way to order.Should i use some elses address(a friends address)a different name?No credit card orders i know that much.I want to use WU.I was going to get a p.o. box but they require 2 types of i.d. so i dont think thats safe.Last thing i want is the feds or cops kicking in my door.So i am wondering if you guys that know how to do it discreetly,can you give me some advice?

A friends address?  What kind of "friend" would do that, what if the friend gets popped?  Will not be friends for long.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 05:19:29 AM »

No one wants the cops kicking in their door. But to you want them kicking in a friends door for your gear? What kind of a friend would do that?

BTW- check your PM's

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 06:10:14 AM »
LOL!!!

you guys beat me to it!!!

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 06:17:10 AM »
dam, american law is strict  :-[

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 06:18:05 AM »

Sad but true. God forbid someone take a little test or winny but we can drink & smoke all we want.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »

Uhh thats a capital A

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 08:14:22 AM »
If you could PM with the details too It would be appreciated. I have noted that the website state plain wrapping etc... but it makes you think what is the safest way to order on line.
Thanks

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
Safest way is ordering domestic dude

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 02:27:28 PM »
why not with a  credit card
p

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

:o :o :o

because it has your name on it and leaves a paper trail...

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 05:07:55 PM »

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 06:04:47 PM »
We have talked about this a million times, but I think with all of the busts as of late we can never talk personal safety enough. Online ordering is safe, as long as you use WU, MG, and never use a credit card. International, or domestic, they both have risks. With international obviously your oack will go through customs. This poses risks, but usually if caught in customs you will only receive a letter from customs. Domestic all has its risks, especially if your source keeps customer lists. If he goes down theres a chance that when they take his computer your info might be on his hard drive. More about this later!