Author Topic: Dermacrine - the new topical testosterone delivery solution ???????  (Read 2424 times)

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
I got an email from EliteFitness.com which says :

Primordial Performance has coined this product as Dermacrine ( Derma, meaning skin, and crine referring to the endocrine system -hormone system). As the name implies, Dermacrine is a serious hormonal optimizer utilizing an advanced transdermal delivery system.

Developed over the past 18 months, the main ingredient in Dermacrine is DHEA. You're probably thinking to yourself right now, DHEA supplements have been around for years, and have never done much to boost testosterone. However, Primordial Performance has developed a proprietary technology that makes DHEA up to 20x more effective at converting to testosterone.

You see, DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally. Most fascinating, is that DHEA actually converts to other anabolic hormones as it passes the skin, since the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroidogenic enzymes required to convert DHEA to other hormones such as 7alpha-DHEA, androstenediol, androstenetriol, and testosterone. It is these hormones that are responsible for the muscle building, fat burning and sexual stimulating effects of Dermacrine.

Those of you with hair loss or prostate issues will also be pleased to learn that the pregnenolone in Dermacrine can control DHT levels. You see, when pregnenolone passes through the skin, it also interacts with steroidogenic enzymes. When this happens, pregnenolone is converted to progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that can limit the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thereby helping to avoid excessive DHT formation.

Now, you may be thinking that a bunch of pro-hormones are not going to help with PCT, however the pro-hormones DHEA and pregnenolone have some interesting properties. You see, when the body is administered ONLY testosterone (AAS) it degrades the steroidogenic enzymes responsible for its own creation.

1) However when you administer DHEA and pregnenolone, they will actually increase the enzymes required for their own production. For instance, DHEA will increase StAR activity, which helps move cholesterol into the mitochondria for further hormone production.
2) Pregnenolone has been shown to have a positive effect on gonadrotropin release, which my help increase LH & FSH release.
3) Dermacrine is more than just topical DHEA/pregnenolone product. The formula was taken one step further with the addition of a Phyto-Aromatase Inhibitor blend. This proprietary blend contains three very unique plant extracts that have been shown to not only safely reduce estrogen, but promote fertility, libido, and erectile function.This Phyto-AI blend consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin, which are natural polyphenols that have been proven to be effective aromatase inhibitors.
4) This unique combination in Dermacrine effectively limits estrogen production. Ant the benefit is that estrogen is kept in control to avoid nipple sensitivity, fat depositing and testicular shrinkage. The research shows that the ingredients in the Phyto-AI blend help enhance fertility, by eliciting a positive response from the hypothalamus, pituitary, testicular axis (HPTA).
5)  Meaning, the Phyto-AI blend will increase lutienizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone release (FSH) release from the pituitary. As most of you know, these are the hormones sent from the brain that trigger testosterone production from the testis. This effect seems to be caused by the Phyto-AIs antagonistic interaction with the estrogen receptor similar to the action of SERMs such as clomid & nolvadex but without the toxic side-effects.

So has anyone out there heard of it or tried it ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Dermacrine - the new topical testosterone delivery solution ???????
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 02:33:24 AM »
You must be joking... anything from elite goes right to my trash box... that should tell you everything right there..
There are actual prescription topical testosterone gels, which are pretty much worthless by themselves.. what makes you think a topical PROHORMONE would be worth anything... :)

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 06:32:38 AM »
I don't.

These things always sound good on paper.

I was just suprised that on the EliteFitness forum a couple of guys were going on about how wonderful Dermacrine was without anyone bashing them.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 02:38:40 PM »
I don't.

These things always sound good on paper.

I was just suprised that on the EliteFitness forum a couple of guys were going on about how wonderful Dermacrine was without anyone bashing them.

That's because elite is the biggest scam on the net.. don't believe anything you read on there, it's not a real bodybuilding board, it's a bunch of social retards mingling.