Author Topic: Does anyone find it possible to eat clean after smoking weed?  (Read 2975 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Just love to eat when im stoned, but cant chow down chicken breasts and shit, unless there covered in cheese and bacon or somwthing!!  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Does anyone find it possible to eat clean after smoking weed?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 02:39:08 AM »
idiot.  ;D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 02:57:58 AM »
HAHA - mate i really think anyone wanting to go on a 2 month bulking phase should get a big a ss bag of weed !!  :)

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
Dude i so hear ya ahahahahah i love smoking and eating....!!!!! for some reasong the healthy food is a little to dry..
I

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 03:49:26 PM »
clean is no problem  its just waking up every hourbstarving that sucks

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 11:27:54 AM »
I've always found that "planning ahead" is a HUGE key in controlling your pot-induced bingeing!  What I mean is, when I know that I'm going to be getting high as a kite, I'd better 1. Make sure I've got plenty of food around.  2. Make sure none of it is "too" bad for me.

I flat out know that I'm going to overeat, but at least I can choose - while sober - what it's going to be.  If I'm high and don't have any food in the house, you can bet that a pizza will be ordered within minutes!

So even though you're going to eat bad, don't eat "too bad".  You can cut down on the damage you do to yourself by 50% or more this way.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »
I've always found that "planning ahead" is a HUGE key in controlling your pot-induced bingeing!  What I mean is, when I know that I'm going to be getting high as a kite, I'd better 1. Make sure I've got plenty of food around.  2. Make sure none of it is "too" bad for me.

I flat out know that I'm going to overeat, but at least I can choose - while sober - what it's going to be.  If I'm high and don't have any food in the house, you can bet that a pizza will be ordered within minutes!

So even though you're going to eat bad, don't eat "too bad".  You can cut down on the damage you do to yourself by 50% or more this way.

Yeah - good advice dude - coz once that munchies hit you, all worries about fat and calories fly out the window !!  :)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 02:38:29 PM »
even better!!  thats why i use it !  To feast!@