Author Topic: Your leader speaks. (pinned)  (Read 6629 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Your leader speaks. (pinned)
« on: March 09, 2007, 05:19:32 AM »
I had to dive under for a while staying in one of our palace bunkers because intelligence rapported an assasination attempt on my life was planned when i visited the commitee of recruitment and propaganda office under the supervision of our hero Man of Steel.
I instructed The Squads secret police to search those insurgents and enemies of the revolution.
When we find them we will interrogate them and chop of their rotten heads to show the unity the fate of these traitors.
Not only we punish these infidels but god already condemned these cock holsters.
Our people are raiding houses of suspicious people and detaining them.
Bluto's tiny loved one live partner told on of our officers he hadn't seen him for weeks, he broked up with him because he was selling his scrawny ass on the streets begging for money. all people did was throwing stones at him. so he's probably injured or raped.
He's in custody as we speak.

Your excellency, leader Mars.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Your leader speaks. (pinned)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 06:15:08 AM »
Good to see that you strive in even the harshest environments your excellancy. These infidels deserve nothing short of a three day tourture session in front of thier loved ones. I await the pics of the fallen!
L

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 06:54:28 AM »
I had to dive under for a while staying in one of our palace bunkers because intelligence rapported an assasination attempt on my life was planned when i visited the commitee of recruitment and propaganda office under the supervision of our hero Man of Steel.
I instructed The Squads secret police to search those insurgents and enemies of the revolution.
When we find them we will interrogate them and chop of their rotten heads to show the unity the fate of these traitors.
Not only we punish these infidels but god already condemned these cock holsters.
Bluto's tiny loved one live partner told on of our officers he hadn't seen him for weeks, he broked up with him because he was selling his scrawny ass on the streets begging for money. all people did was throwing stones at him. so he's probably injured or raped.

Hahahaha yes Mars!!!!

Another day in the life of the most feared leader in the northern hemisphere!!!!!!!

oh brother, I bet bluto did it just so he could get gang raped by the towns tiny tits all at once, and then say "I'm not gay really, I just wanted to test out my new chastidy knickers that columbusdude bought me out of jealously, .......woopsy, I left them in shadows katuk, silly me!" hahahaha gayer than white wine sauce

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 08:14:08 AM »
the Great Mars has spoken, now some little tiny tits must be sacrificed for the cause.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »
I miss Mars. His english is fucking terrible
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:57:12 AM »
I miss Mars. His english is fucking terrible

It's just a matter of time before you ask to rejoin....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
hahahahahaa, "cock holsters", classic Mars.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:51:26 PM »

hahhaha yes excellent work mars

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »

English isn't your first language as I can see...

I think, unless Mars reveals his non Euro trash identity or his gimmickness...

He has no credibility in the superpower known as Northern America.

Please clarify.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »
At least point me on the grammar mistakes i made so i can learn from it stupid infidels.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 12:22:21 AM »
  I can't believe he took sarcasm's cock out of his mouth long enough to type all that.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 01:23:53 AM »
Mars is severely underrated on here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 04:36:34 AM »

English isn't your first language as I can see...

I think, unless Mars reveals his non Euro trash identity or his gimmickness...

He has no credibility in the superpower known as Northern America.

Please clarify.

WTF Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mars is a founding father and he's Dutch. He's the ring leader of the entire illegal drugs, firearms and slave trade in Europe. Where do you think the SQUAD's funds come from?

Besides, like it or not, the SQUAD needs members in key regions outside of the US to maintain dominance spread out over the entire world, me being one among them. Are you saying that we're not as good as SQUAD members in the US ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 04:40:09 AM »
Mars is a founding father.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 05:09:56 AM »
WTF Alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mars is a founding father and he's Dutch. He's the ring leader of the entire illegal drugs, firearms and slave trade in Europe. Where do you think the SQUAD's funds come from?

hahahaaaa i love your V.O.C. mentality Kiwi!.... ;D
?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 05:33:15 AM »
Take Alex23 and Broadcruiser for interrogation to the office.
People, when your leader is being criticized so is the unity!! death to the agents of the foreigners!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 05:41:55 AM »
People, when your leader is being criticized so is the unity!! death to the agents of the foreigners!!

I'll look into this rightaway, Mars.

hahahaaaa i love your V.O.C. mentality Kiwi!.... ;D

Can you say what 'V.O.C' is so that I can see and understand whether you're insulting me or paying me a compliment with your post or not?

And Alex? Are you trying to pull a Lee Priest on the SQUAD? You were against us, then you became us, then you got discharged, then you enlisted again and now you're going against Mars openly. What the hell are you smoking ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 05:52:51 AM »

Can you say what 'V.O.C' is so that I can see and understand whether you're insulting me or paying me a compliment with your post or not?

Look here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_East_India_Company

I think in your case it's a compliment!.. ;)
?

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »
I'll look into this rightaway, Mars.

And Alex? Are you trying to pull a Lee Priest on the SQUAD? You were against us, then you became us, then you got discharged, then you enlisted again and now you're going against Mars openly. What the hell are you smoking ;D

It was a test of faith. Appologies all around ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 11:53:17 AM »
insulence againt the allmighty Mars will not be tolerated, don't make us own you again "Alex23".

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 02:40:51 PM »
insulence againt the allmighty Mars will not be tolerated, don't make us own you again "Alex23".

By "own" do you mean cur up your mighty 2 inch general inside another man whilst dreaming of your sailor memories from the Pier.
With or without permision

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 04:05:37 PM »

Yes, it is all taken care of Mars. As new recruits, Khani and Alex have both been under round the clock surveillance by a couple of under-the-radar associates who reside out in SoCal. They are monitoring online activity as well as tracking them to the gym and observing social behaviors.

It is nothing out of the ordinary or anything for them to be alarmed about. Just standard information to be put into their files and updated into our database.

At this point it is all routine..........for now.

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 07:23:10 PM »
Yes, it is all taken care of Mars. As new recruits, Khani and Alex have both been under round the clock surveillance by a couple of under-the-radar associates who reside out in SoCal. They are monitoring online activity as well as tracking them to the gym and observing social behaviors.

It is nothing out of the ordinary or anything for them to be alarmed about. Just standard information to be put into their files and updated into our database.

At this point it is all routine..........for now.

Grishnackh is it possible that the mysterious man all dressed in black who gave me a spot on the 315 incline yesterday could be one of these associates assigned to me?

There's also a greepy dude who keeps staring at my meat shlong in the shower. I am assuming this one is not  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 07:28:58 PM »

hahahahaha, "selling his scrawny ass on the streets", this post had my stomach hurting from laughing, classic.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
Grishnackh is it possible that the mysterious man all dressed in black who gave me a spot on the 315 incline yesterday could be one of these associates assigned to me?

Yes it is possible, did they fit typical SQUAD physical profile, tall, muscular, good looking, incredibly strong and well above average endowment?

If guy in the shower had dan18's sisters lipstick still all over his cock, it was an agent as she pulled a train on them that afternoon.