Author Topic: HEY CHICK!!!  (Read 5628 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: HEY CHICK!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »
Hey Chick,  I know this is a request that is kind of out there.  Could you please slap Lee P.  Then he can feel what it feels like to be the bitch.   ;D
\

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »
Hey what do you guys think about Ronnie Colemans racist comments. Personally i dont give a shit it doesnt offend me, but hey thats just my little white mans opinion!!! Naw but really was it neccissary for him to say all that? Could he not just except the fact he lost? Look at the pics dude really you can see the triceps and back problems!!! I do think he can come back next year and take it tho. Ronnie just needs to take last year like a man and bring his A game next year. Unless Victor Martinez blows em both out!!! O how i wish!!!
What yall think?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 05:01:00 AM »
hahah hi there, "tough guy"

LOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.myspace.com/tharealist

Hahahaha....Way to waste your time on me....The only thing is that I live on the southern gulf coast and I have already had pics on getbig before LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 06:11:54 AM »
Bob are you planning on doing any competitions this year, or are you having a year off with the baby and that, or are you fully retired apart from the masters shows that cum along?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 10:04:54 AM »
Hey what do you guys think about Ronnie Colemans racist comments. Personally i dont give a shit it doesnt offend me, but hey thats just my little white mans opinion!!! Naw but really was it neccissary for him to say all that? Could he not just except the fact he lost? Look at the pics dude really you can see the triceps and back problems!!! I do think he can come back next year and take it tho. Ronnie just needs to take last year like a man and bring his A game next year. Unless Victor Martinez blows em both out!!! O how i wish!!!
What yall think?

Ronnie has a Bentley in his garage but also has bank calendar on his bedroom wall...No one is taking him seriously ever again