Author Topic: wtf is adonis principles???  (Read 19173 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: wtf is adonis principles???
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
Epic attempt to discredit someone. You cannot ignore science. I have gotten into single digits using the calorie is a calorie principle. You don't have to be miserable.

ANOTHER ANUS GIMMICK ACCOUNT!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 07:40:15 AM »
Maybe to you a calorie is just a way to measure energy, to myself and others a calorie is much more; it's one piece of the puzzle to make our muscles grow. It means the difference between getting the maximum growth potential or coming up short (like you do whenever your boyfriend wants anal sex). Listen Nib, Your obession for Adonis cock is only going to make you crazy, give it up.

On another note, if adonis principles [a theory] were true, where are the findings? Why hasn't a University handed Adonis a $25,000 research grant? Why is it Arnold got so big when he was at 18 years of age and Adonis is 20+ and still looks like shit?

When your brother is finished ramming the toilet plumber up your ass reply, to all he questions fucker.

An oreo cookie is much more efficient an energy source then a chicken breast. Gram for Gram an oreo cookie has more energy potential then a chicken breast or rice or baked potatoe. The study has been printed but i don't know where it is. I'll let adonis pull it up for you. How do you think mike mentzer ate danishes for his contest prep. People are soo silly that they let themselves suffer. Arnold was big because he was taking Dbol dipshit. Adonis is natural. Use your fucking brain. Your screeen name really does depict alot about you.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 07:41:06 AM »

ANOTHER ANUS GIMMICK ACCOUNT!
Ignorance is bliss isnt it?

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »
Adonis principles = no scientific proof / evidence

Your claim are as true as MuscleTechs Products.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 07:45:43 AM »
Adonis principles = no scientific proof / evidence

Your claim are as true as MuscleTechs Products.
There have been studies published on it. Just recently one was done.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 07:46:11 AM »
I'm going to go out on limb and presume that Ignorance smokes the cock like it's his job
$

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:17 AM »
An oreo cookie is much more efficient an energy source then a chicken breast. Gram for Gram an oreo cookie has more energy potential then a chicken breast or rice or baked potatoe. The study has been printed but i don't know where it is. I'll let adonis pull it up for you. How do you think mike mentzer ate danishes for his contest prep. People are soo silly that they let themselves suffer. Arnold was big because he was taking Dbol dipshit. Adonis is natural. Use your fucking brain. Your screeen name really does depict alot about you.

Uhh...ever heard of satiety?

Adonis can have 2 oreos while I can have a plate full of food WITH the occasional oreo, cake, ice cream, etc.

Adonis' "principles" are nothing new, but what is fact, is that his method does not work for adding muscle.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:21 AM »
I'm going to go out on limb and presume that Ignorance smokes the cock like it's his job
hahahahahaahaha, yes Broad Street, "ignorance" is quite the little blowjob expert.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 07:47:47 AM »
Dear Get Big,

You're about to discover the most delusional and pathological liar on the internet today.  This man is claiming to have developed principles of diet programs fitness models for bodybuilders to reach single digit body fat levels.  Now on top of that he will private message and tell you for a fee he will get you into shape.

Over the past 9 years, through a long and painstaking process of trial, error, Adonis has done only a internet bodybuilding show and took second place. Now he asks for money because he's claiming to have a surefire system for losing body fat,  based on  no known education or training in nutrition or competitive bodybuilding experience with in the fitness industry.

The True Adonis is a grifter on the internet, who will manipulate the web community and find a mark into his tricks or dishonest plan. Sometimes Adonis will rely on naive individuals who put their confidence in to his schemes, such as "too good to be true" claims. It may take months for the wider community to discover that such claims are bogus, and usually it is too late, as many people have lost time and money.

Thank You

Wolfgang

Adonis doesn't charge anyone; he just likes to help people out.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 07:50:21 AM »
Uhh...ever heard of satiety?

Adonis can have 2 oreos while I can have a plate full of food WITH the occasional oreo, cake, ice cream, etc.

Adonis' "principles" are nothing new, but what is fact, is that his method does not work for adding muscle.

Why just 2? I ate a whole box and had the best work out ive had in a while.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 07:52:43 AM »

How do you think mike mentzer ate danishes for his contest prep?
A] Carb depletion

Arnold was big because he was taking Dbol dipshit. Adonis is natural.
A] Arnold was natural for a good portion of his life, no one knows when he started to use steriods, but you can get a good time frame just looking at his pictures from year to year.
As for Adonis, he has claimed to use pro-hormones during the Getbig.com 2006 contest.

An oreo cookie is much more efficient an energy source.
A] if your trying to giving yourself health problems. Listen that one oreo cookie also has simple carbs attached with it. a Chicken Breast doesn't. Your trying to play down the rest of the facts like nutrition by saying a oreo is better than a chicken breast. But all your looking at is the calories, why don't you look at all the aspects of the oreo and you will come down to the conclusion that a chciken breast is healthier and far more efficient in giving what the body wants, not what some noob on the web says.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 07:53:56 AM »

...and how many calories is that whole box?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 07:54:03 AM »
I hope all you twats who support the "Adonis principles" actually apply them lol . fucking idiots. ill laugh when you die of a heart attack at the age of 40 . haahah

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 07:56:54 AM »
Why dont we just rename them the "Diabetes Principles?" lol you Adonis gimmicks make me laugh.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
...and how many calories is that whole box?

about 2400-3000.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2007, 09:49:32 AM »
Here is a compiled list with a couple of my own -

1. a calorie is a calorie
2. calories are all you need to get big
3. 500 calories of Chicken = 500 Calories of Cherry Garcia
4. Eat whatever you like in a calorie deficit
5. No cardio but do weight training
6. Protein is overrated
7. Saturated fats are not unhealthy
8. All other bb diets are stupid despite the great physiques they have helped produce for decades
9. Lie about your lifts, and never post the promised videos
10. If you post pictures of heavy lifts, make sure they're blurry so they can't be verified.
11. Juice yourself to the gills, and then when you diet and still look small, claim you are a lifetime natural.
12. In reality, don't use any of the above principles. Use proven principles and run gear. Tell people you use the above principles in an attempt to fool them into thinking you have superior genetics and are gifted.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »
A] Carb depletion

A] Arnold was natural for a good portion of his life, no one knows when he started to use steriods, but you can get a good time frame just looking at his pictures from year to year.
As for Adonis, he has claimed to use pro-hormones during the Getbig.com 2006 contest.

A] if your trying to giving yourself health problems. Listen that one oreo cookie also has simple carbs attached with it. a Chicken Breast doesn't. Your trying to play down the rest of the facts like nutrition by saying a oreo is better than a chicken breast. But all your looking at is the calories, why don't you look at all the aspects of the oreo and you will come down to the conclusion that a chciken breast is healthier and far more efficient in giving what the body wants, not what some noob on the web says.
When are you going to delete you account? Arnold was natural for a good portion of his life? Rofl.... delusional as the day is long. Do you wear hot pink brazillian cut posing trunks with sequens when you compete too? Or do you just pretend to be in shape and try to discredit the truth with gym science?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »
A] Carb depletion

Aside from the Arnold being natural comment. You are right on here.  This pretty much disproves the Adonis guy.  I have thought this for a long time, he never considers actual nutrition and being healthy.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 10:18:37 AM »
I have thought this for a long time, he never considers actual nutrition and being healthy.

Correct, all this junk food nonsense.  That guy Tweeter who is TA's case study is barely taking in enough protein to maintain his muscle, let alone add some.  All the calories in the world can't build muscle.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2007, 10:27:14 AM »
Correct, all this junk food nonsense.  That guy Tweeter who is TA's case study is barely taking in enough protein to maintain his muscle, let alone add some.  All the calories in the world can't build muscle.

Who the hell wants to eat all that crap and feel shitty?  Actually I would really put it out there and say eating this bad is just as bad as juicing.  You have all the same factors to consider, heart disease, high cholesterol, high bp, etc...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »

this is an honest question...how old are you? 
nasser=piece of shit

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Thanks to the adonis-principles i strained my lower-back
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »
Well i loaded 270 pounds on the deadlift and at 13th rep i fucked up my back. Thanks a lot Fagonis. Your principles are useless, so is the deadlift. A lot of guys get injured because of this exercise. Its garbage, you can train your lowerback safer with other excersisez.

Im cutting right now, but still my power in the gym is increasing. Im very brutal right now. sitting at around 198 pounds with 9 % bodyfat.  Im not the kind of man when dieting, to train like a pussy, i load up with carbs and protein before a brutal workout and then do a hour of cardio to sweat it out.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Thanks to the adonis-principles i strained my lower-back
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 01:04:03 PM »
270 pounds! hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
Well i loaded 270 pounds on the deadlift and at 13th rep i fucked up my back. Thanks a lot Fagonis. Your principles are useless, so is the deadlift. A lot of guys get injured because of this exercise. Its garbage, you can train your lowerback safer with other excersisez.

Im cutting right now, but still my power in the gym is increasing. Im very brutal right now. sitting at around 198 pounds with 9 % bodyfat.  Im not the kind of man when dieting, to train like a pussy, i load up with carbs and protein before a brutal workout and then do a hour of cardio to sweat it out.
hahahahaha, 270 pounds for deadlifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an animal!!!!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 01:04:29 PM »
You gonna sue him?