Author Topic: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?  (Read 8851 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MILOS'S SUPPORT THREAD !
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »
Tell me about it.

I work at a club where I just have to make sure no bottles are taken into the bathrooms.  It is a prime spot to pick up girls.  I can't possibly imagine how many babes Milos would get just standing there literally doing and saying nothing.

"It's all about confidence" - quote from women.

::)

No, it's all about looking hot.  Women are wired genetically to think exactly like men do.  I also think Milos articulates and repsents himself well.  Overall he has a good look, physique and everything else.

Where is your club?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »
Where is your club?

N'Touch Dance Club, San Francisco,

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 02:24:59 PM »
Milos. Did you attack them(those asian oficials) from face to face?
You are so emotional person and its time to control your emotion.
Dont take me wrong that i am saying that you have to shut up.
You must use your brain and use a lot of tactics like a politician.
Read "Art of war" of Sung chu.
You look like stupid always attacking from the front...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 02:47:57 PM »
Milos. Did you attack them(those asian oficials) from face to face?
You are so emotional person and its time to control your emotion.
Dont take me wrong that i am saying that you have to shut up.
You must use your brain and use a lot of tactics like a politician.
Read "Art of war" of Sung chu.
You look like stupid always attacking from the front...

Kyomu - when I need advice I will certainly ask you  ::) for one....
Read "Art of making a point" by M.S.
You look like stupid always attacking from the back... ;) (but, I guess some people just cant FACE the challenge and HIDE behind different strategies of war ::)...while others (like me) attack straight and to the point...

If I have something to say to someone - you can bet your life - I will say it in his/her face...

I have never been or will be - politically correct...I'll scratch politically - anytime ant simply stay: CORRECT...
That is my style.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »
I gotta say this-

Milos is fearless, honest, and a straight-shooter.

In a sport full of kissasses, phonies, and liars, you can't help but root for the guy.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
............what suspension, he doesn't compete anymore!

That's what I was thinking.  How do you "suspend" someone who is retired?

Dumbass IFBB thinks it can do anything.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »
Hmm...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 03:30:26 PM »
That's what I was thinking.  How do you "suspend" someone who is retired?

Dumbass IFBB thinks it can do anything.  ::)

I competed 72 times as a pro...
I did 68 shows in first 9 years (1991-1999) and than took a little  ;D break...

I did 4 shows (2 in 2001 and 2 in 2003...) and almost competed last year in Romania...
This year I was planning to compete at the Arnold - but didn't get the invitation...
Still, I wanted to do Australian GP - but got injured...

Last night in Melbourne I promised to the fans that I will compete next year here in Australia...and I hope I will get the invitation for the Arnold...
Also - I will help Mr. Katsunori Kakuta in organisation of the first ever professional IFBB show in Japan (which should be scheduled after Arnold...and possibly week away from the Australia)...

So, in bodybuilding there is really no big deal if competitors take some time off...
Best example is Juliette Bergman - she took 17 years off before she returned to Olympia stage to win her title...

I am possibly going to compete later this year...and do not consider myself retired in any sense of that word...
Retirement is for old people...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 03:44:25 PM »

I am possibly going to compete later this year...and do not consider myself retired in any sense of that word...

Sorry if I made an inaccurate assumption.  Normally if a pro hasn't competed for three going on four years, they are retired, but I agree there have been exceptions.
Ron: "I am lazy."

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »
HEY MILOS I KNOW YOUR COUSIN JOHN IN NYC !
WHEN WILL YOU BE IN NYC AGAIN ?
CENSORED BY RON !

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »
You look like stupid always attacking from the back... ;) (but, I guess some people just cant FACE the challenge and HIDE behind different strategies of war ::)...while others (like me) attack straight and to the point...

If I have something to say to someone - you can bet your life - I will say it in his/her face...

I have never been or will be - politically correct...I'll scratch politically - anytime ant simply stay: CORRECT...
That is my style.

That's great to hear, Milos.
HAHA, RON.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
haha milos would eat paul chiuaua or what the fuck his name is for breakfast.

(after 37 giant sets)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 08:23:06 PM »

That is my style.

As I know that in my culture for lack of honesty,straight,......and a lot of  hypocrites.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
bump for the support  8)

The Heckler

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »
I competed 72 times as a pro...
I did 68 shows in first 9 years (1991-1999) and than took a little  ;D break...

I did 4 shows (2 in 2001 and 2 in 2003...) and almost competed last year in Romania...
This year I was planning to compete at the Arnold - but didn't get the invitation...
Still, I wanted to do Australian GP - but got injured...

Last night in Melbourne I promised to the fans that I will compete next year here in Australia...and I hope I will get the invitation for the Arnold...
Also - I will help Mr. Katsunori Kakuta in organisation of the first ever professional IFBB show in Japan (which should be scheduled after Arnold...and possibly week away from the Australia)...

So, in bodybuilding there is really no big deal if competitors take some time off...
Best example is Juliette Bergman - she took 17 years off before she returned to Olympia stage to win her title...

yada yada yada ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
N'Touch Dance Club, San Francisco,

Thank you... ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 01:41:28 PM »
Thank you... ;D

no problem.

someone gotta get those queens in check.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 01:44:57 PM »
no problem.

someone gotta get those queens in check.

I am sending my team member to check the place first...(no more competitions until September - so he might be in Heaven over there...)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
I am sending my team member to check the place first...(no more competitions until September - so he might be in Heaven over there...)

Does he like men? ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2007, 03:32:12 AM »

That is my style.

Ok. Its a matter of choice. Maybe i attack from the back but i surely win WITHOUT CONFLICTS.
Look back your past. I have never had problem like you in the past(Police matters,Money matters...etc).
Again,I dont say you are incorrect. Its your style. I just recomended you thats all. Just i prefer winning without sacrifices.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2007, 03:44:34 AM »
As I know that in my culture for lack of honesty,straight,......and a lot of  hypocrites.
You are interested in being a "Good boy" and not interested in winning and make everybody happy.

Strictly saying,I dont always attack from the back,sometime i attack from the front. All depend on the strategy.Whats the point? I make a move for the purpose. Not for being a "Good Boy"(Justify your ego.).

Remember. Samurais harakiri look good. But Some people say that those samurais are escaping from the situations and they give more importance to be "Good Samurai" more than making a better situations.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2007, 03:46:20 AM »

That is my style.

And you should continue that way! If bbing had more people like you, it would have more credibility!
S

Blue Heat

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 09:34:43 AM »
I'm sure Milos has made Weider Publications more $$$ over the past 15 years than some shit hole in South East Asia...

I thought the Weider's were business savvy. I guess not...

Not really, not just in SEA but the whole of Asia...Weiders have supp monopoly in places like Japan.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
Ok. Its a matter of choice. Maybe i attack from the back but i surely win WITHOUT CONFLICTS.
Look back your past. I have never had problem like you in the past(Police matters,Money matters...etc).
Again,I dont say you are incorrect. Its your style. I just recomended you thats all. Just i prefer winning without sacrifices.

Matter of choice...Off course - I attack from the front - telling people to their face - and letting them defend themselves...You attack from the back...I am sure you are proud of that.

Now - what did you ever win...as you surely win without conflicts ::)...a miso soup?

My past is crystal clear...What kind of problem did I have with the police or money?
I was investigated by the DEA - and proved my innocence...

To make important statement as "haters" always seem to jump on my misdemeanor charge of conspiracy to poses for personal use - I was investigated for DISTRIBUTION and obviously THAT was the reason why DEA got involved...

After years of searching, questioning, grand jury testimonies...they didn't find A SINGLE THING that they could use to charge me with neither posesion, distribution, conspiracy of distribution....NOTHING except - conspiracy to posses for personal use...

Does anyone realize what that means?
They had something (e-mail) in which I was talking how I would be interested to use certain product...I didn't get that product, they didn't find that product...and I actually didn't even use that product for that competition (NOC 2003) - but I was charged with conspiracy to poses...

Charging professional bodybuilder with conspiracy to posses AS is equivalent to charging some priest of conspiracy to posses a cross...or fashion model of conspiracy to posses a makeup...

That is extend of my problems with the law...

As far as other of your valuable ::) suggestions - I already told you: when I would need your advice - I would certainly ask you for one...and you are right - that would NEVER happen - as I don't take advice from someone like you who has no integrity or courage...("I don't say you are incorrect" you say...WELL - BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I AM...but you have no courage to say what I am correct about...as for that you would have to fight in front - but you prefer from the back...hiding..."

Anyway...I really have nothing more to say to you...as I don't respect people like you... ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 06:10:38 PM »
Tell me about it.

I work at a club where I just have to make sure no bottles are taken into the bathrooms.  It is a prime spot to pick up girls.  I can't possibly imagine how many babes Milos would get just standing there literally doing and saying nothing.

"It's all about confidence" - quote from women.

::)

No, it's all about looking hot.  Women are wired genetically to think exactly like men do.  I also think Milos articulates and repsents himself well.  Overall he has a good look, physique and everything else.

great phot but the photo says normal...the only normal is the setting and the costume.  everything else isnt normal.  :-)