Author Topic: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?  (Read 8847 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »
actually, you have a great physique. but like you know not big fan of extreme amounts of giant sets and drop sets...not with extreme slow lowering motion either.

also that bench press description sounded like taking a dump

Well...a lot of people enjoy taking a dump...so you must be one of them...(it is obvious that "dumping" is major force in your life if you are thinking about it so often...and use it in your normal communication with complete strangers here on board...).

But, that is not so bad...
Real shame is that dumping prevents you from thinking and maybe applying some of the valuable training techniques BODYBUILDERS use...
As you will see (when you grow up) body-builders use various methods of training, dieting, supplementation, recuperation, "dumping" (I guess you are expert in this one...) and numerous other things to improve their appearance...

Appearance is just a little bit more important than performance...so HOW you look in bodybuilding is slightly ::) more important than HOW HEAVY you can lift...But, speaking of performance and training - GIANT SETS are NOT what many of you guys think - endless reps with light weight...
Every exercise in the sequence is done AS HEAVY AS POSSIBLE - the only thing is WHEN YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS of rest time between two consecutive exercises your muscle is quite exhausted already so even a lighter weight than usual will stimulate targeting muscle fibers - and we will still fail on the same amount of reps...

But, I certainly understand the FOX (you and people alike) who's VERY favorite fruit was grape...and when fox craved grapes the most and saw her favorite fruit she run to it...just to realize it is OUT OF REACH...Well - it was green grape anyway - said mouthwatering Fox in tears after few unsuccessful tries to reach the grape anyway...

Oh - I forgot to mention ...with a stomachache...as well...

Moral of the story: DON'T COMPLAIN (by Ronnie Coleman, press conference speech at the Olympia 2002)...actually moral of the story: try harder to reach grapes...after few giant sets you just might reach it...(and become GOOD bodybuilder...and there is very distinctive difference between GOOD and ANY bodybuilder...Good ones eat green grapes - as they are not afraid to find the methods to reach it...while others give up without trying convincing themselves that SOMETHING (whatever that might be) is not reachable, not possible...etc thus not even worth trying...thus - not worth supporting...thus - insulting and making fun of...

And BTW - I love you too    :-*

I am not even slightly insulted by my hater club at getbig...as I know that REASON why they hate me...and they know it too...(I am the "foxy" fox with grapes of all colors all around and inside me...and I know how to reachother fruits as well...while monkeys still like their bananas...Cheers - CHIQITA bananas - "possibly world's perfect food"...Monkey see - monkey do...sounds familiar? ;D)

OK - I am only joking...(for a sake of couple of "meldowns")...

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Milos support thread! Is suspension coming?
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »
Milos is a great athlete with a great mind.

Stop taking out your frustations on the guy, and feel previliged we have pros who post on here that tell it like it is, like him and Lee Priest.

Instead of nut-hugging fridges and slabs of mass thrown together with the personality and intellect of a rock, respect a real bber with a vision.

If Milos or Priest were athletes reps, then we'd see change.