Author Topic: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!  (Read 36744 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: CHAZZ WEAVER:50 years old: ALL MCDONALDS!
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2007, 07:36:31 AM »
Blood pressure: 111/78 on Day 1 and 121/81 on Day 30

You can imagine what it will be after a year (and this all while he was LOSING weight so it should have lowered)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2007, 07:42:07 AM »
Btw: 121 over 80 is considered optimal in the US ?!

From 120/90 you're suffering from hypertension so that says a lot about the general american health lol

On a side note: I applaud your thinking outside of the box adonis, your principles will ofcourse work based on energy laws
I do however not consider it the optimal method (economically and for taste it definately is, I'll give you that)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2007, 09:09:06 AM »
Btw: 121 over 80 is considered optimal in the US ?!

From 120/90 you're suffering from hypertension so that says a lot about the general american health lol

On a side note: I applaud your thinking outside of the box adonis, your principles will ofcourse work based on energy laws
I do however not consider it the optimal method (economically and for taste it definately is, I'll give you that)

true, and funny thing is they just lowered it, optimal used to be higher than that.

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2007, 10:06:00 AM »
Cholesterol: 208 at the start of the project; he will retest today and should have results on his Web site by Monday
The last meal: Friday, April 30, 4:30 p.m. Big Mac, Double Cheeseburger, 6-piece Chicken McNuggets, snack-size Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, medium Diet Coke – total calories: 1,550
Media interviews: 50-75, mostly for radio talk shows
Exercise: 25-30 minutes of cardio training and 50-60 minutes of strength training, six days a week Verification: A witness was present to videotape meals.
Calories: Started at 3,500 daily calories but has fluctuated as high as 5,700. He warns that this amount is tailored for his body and exercise regimen and is not for a typical person. Before starting the challenge, he used protein shakes and bars but no other supplements.
Favorite item: McGriddle breakfast sandwich

Now if we could just get those who eat all those calories from there fast food to do cardio and train 6 days a week ::) Wasn't the idea that spurlock was trying to suggest is most people don't exercise and eat fast food daily, which would have a unhealthy results.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2007, 10:33:51 AM »
This 'Chazz' fellow is fucking tiny. I would immediately kill myself if i ever got that small. So what if hes ripped? Its better to be BIG.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2007, 10:36:44 AM »
This 'Chazz' fellow is fucking tiny. I would immediately kill myself if i ever got that small. So what if hes ripped? Its better to be BIG.

Is that how you feel about your girlfriend's strap on?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2007, 10:39:30 AM »
   Is that how you feel about your girlfriend's strap on?
;D You're the man ;D

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2007, 10:42:25 AM »
How is your diet coming, Keith?
If you consider eating 7000 calories of boiled lettuce and chicken a diet ahahahahha

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2007, 10:45:45 AM »
Man are you freaking gullible, I feel sorry for you!!
Hahahah that would be you believening the creation of the world in 6 days because daddy told you so.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
So not only are you hinting that you are overweight and out of shape but your wife also douches your ass with a big black strap on dubbed Monster English?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
What? I'm talking about people who go day after day, year after year on a "normal" diet (in my terms) and make no noticable changes.
They Overeat.  People just don`t realize HOW much they eat.

Also consistency and intensity.  I am am willing to bet those are missing as well.

The biggest problem is overeating though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »
this is interesting stuff, but in defense of Morgan Spurlocks film, the average American does not exercise as much as Chazz, and its great the he wants to, but the average working American just wont have time or energy to devote to going to the gym. Single Moms, over worked Dads...to expect them to burn off each and every calorie they eat is unrealistic.

So Morgan Spurlock was pointing out how if the average working American who exercises moderately eats McDonald's on a steady basis, they will get fat...and that is true. The movie was not about exercise, it was about whats in food and trying to wake people up to the enormous amount of calories they are consuming. The film was not about spending hours in the gym because for most people that is not realistic.

Its not feasible that an American would eat MCdonalds for EVERY SINGLE MEAL.   If one can`t spend time in the gym , then they just lower the calories further. 

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »
They Overeat.  People just don`t realize HOW much they eat.

Also consistency and intensity.  I am am willing to bet those are missing as well.

The biggest problem is overeating though.
How do you explain daddywaddy then? He makes you look like an anorexic twink - and he stuffs himself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2007, 10:56:05 AM »
How do you explain daddywaddy then? He makes you look like an anorexic twink - and he stuffs himself.

He will also tell you that he has eaten around 900-1000 calories only on some days for long periods of time.  I don`t go that low, but he does.

We actually have about the same amount of muscle when adjusted for height.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
Hahahah that would be you believening the creation of the world in 6 days because daddy told you so.

Hahahaha....prove to me otherwise!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:37 AM »
I could say the same to you...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »

We actually have about the same amount of muscle when adjusted for height.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 'theories' may work for you, but if i were to go on your crazy diet i would lose all my muscle. You must have the metabolism of a slug.

The real problem is your refusal to reveal your actual 'secrets'. Until we know your 'magic formula' its hard to accurately judge.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 'theories' may work for you, but if i were to go on your crazy diet i would lose all my muscle. You must have the metabolism of a slug.

The real problem is your refusal to reveal your actual 'secrets'. Until we know your 'magic formula' its hard to accurately judge.
Nonsense. You won't lose a single ounce. I have pics to prove it but won't post them as they would be used against me ahahahahah.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Daddywaddy how he diets down.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2007, 11:10:54 AM »
Nonsense. You won't lose a single ounce. I have pics to prove it but won't post them as they would be used against me ahahahahah.
exactly, when you are natural it is almost impossible to lose muscle no matter what you eat, juicers lose muscle because the drugs are reliant upon the protein levels.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2007, 11:14:00 AM »

You really are an idiot.  Go to a museum.  Read a Biology book.  Watch the Discovery channel for 5 minutes.

I`m just speechless at how ignorant and dumb you are and the fact that you have lived your life this long in this state.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2007, 11:15:25 AM »
Joe is an idiot. He believes in angels, fairys and thinks Unicorns grazed in fields with people and Dinosaurs.  Sorry, but you cannot take any Creationist serious when their level of intelligence regarding Science stops at a 1st grade level.  With his creationist view on the world, he believes that, the sun, solar system, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was created, AFTER the domestication of the dog.  That speaks volumes of his intelligence or lack thereof.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2007, 11:15:47 AM »
You really are an idiot.  Go to a museum.  Read a Biology book.  Watch the Discovery channel for 5 minutes.

I`m just speechless at how ignorant and dumb you are and the fact that you have lived your life this long in this state.

Hahahaha...oh wait, your an expert on that too?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2007, 11:16:37 AM »
Joe is an idiot. He believes in angels, fairys and thinks Unicorns grazed in fields with people and Dinosaurs.  Sorry, but you cannot take any Creationist serious when their level of intelligence regarding Science stops at a 1st grade level.  With his creationist view on the world, he believes that, the sun, solar system, the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was created, AFTER the domestication of the dog.  That speaks volumes of his intelligence or lack thereof.

what do you expect from a "man" who gets all of his information form that Zionist bastion Fox News?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2007, 11:17:24 AM »

Original...you've posted this already ::) Lets see how many time you can get owned TODAY!!