Author Topic: Which one of these sources would you say is more accurate?  (Read 3627 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Which one of these sources would you say is more accurate?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
We would like to find out the % of Americans who believe 9/11 is an inside job.  We are having a disagreement about which is more likely to produce accurate results. 

Choice 1 is Scripps poll, a widely accepted and reputable polling firm which uses well-worded questions, polls a wide group covering proportionate numbers of rfactors.  They publish their findings with all scientific analysis.
http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

OR

Choice 2 is an anonymous guy named ozmo that another anonymous guy, beach Bum, talked to and said he talks to lots of people all over and it never came up. 

Now, you have two choices.  Which do you feel would provide you with a better estimation of the number of Americans who believe 911 is an inside job?

1) Scippt scientific poll
OR
2) stranger talks to other stranger about worldwide voluntary "bringing it up" with strangers they meet.

why did you have to bring me into this?

what did i do?

Other than come into contact with 100's of people every month, but not in a situtation where we would talk about 9/11.  But in my circle of firneds it's never been brought up.

And the people i do know, who have expertise in many of the areas 240 makes speculative conclusions from and tries to pass them off as fact or expert analysis,  these people pretty much debunked anything related or at least showed me how stuff really works and how impossible or how many people would have to be involved making it very very far fetched.

Didn't you try to pass off another poll a while back that said 18% believe it was an insaide job or the government had prior knowledge?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 06:19:34 PM »
I trust Ozmo... Why not...

Although I'm one of the three who thinks it's "possibly" an inside job... just because of gross inconsistencies.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »
I trust Ozmo... Why not...

Although I'm one of the three who thinks it's "possibly" an inside job... just because of gross inconsistencies.

I think there is a good possibility BUSH knew. 

I don't think:

-  The WTC's where hit by missiles and the planes on video tape were holograms

-  The pentagon was hit by a missile

-  Flight 93 was shot down

WTC7, i still haven't made up my mind on.  but i lean towards it falling on it's own.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 12:46:41 AM »
If Bush knew (and it's silly at this point, with his own statements and those of foreign nations, to believe he didn't.), then the 911 Commission is completely wrong from the get-go.

people think I want to prove 9/11 was an inside job.  I don't.  I just want a second investigation.  They should test the metal for explosives, obviously.  They should ask paki intel why they gave atta 100k, right before 9/11.  They should make NORAD answer for those missing 45 minutes.

Simple police work that was never done.  I know people here defend infidelity, incompetence, and perjury, if its THEIR party doing it.  And it's disgusting.  If 9/11 had happened on Gore's watch, and he had done such a shitty investigation, I'm betting BB and Bruce would be screaming loudest for an investigation.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 12:50:25 AM »
  If 9/11 had happened on Gore's watch, and he had done such a shitty investigation, I'm betting BB and Bruce would be screaming loudest for an investigation.

WRONG!!     Mr. Intenseone would be screaming the loudest. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2007, 12:51:36 AM »
  WRONG!!     Mr. Intenseone would be screaming the loudest. :)

Yeah, Intenseone would probably be the top guy on that ladder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2007, 12:53:20 AM »
And it really points something out -
People are willing to sacrifice their own integrity for their "team".
And it's a terrible thing.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2007, 05:10:32 PM »
If 9/11 had happened on Gore's watch, and he had done such a shitty investigation, I'm betting BB and Bruce would be screaming loudest for an investigation.

Please.
Thread Killer

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »

No,  if you really believe that you have not been paying attention to the things they are saying.  9/11 and these debates are clouding your objectivity.