Author Topic: Tonight I shared the stage with the drummer from Godsmack (WITH PICS)  (Read 1670 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yes, he lives in SW florida and he came out.  Came up on drums and played a few godsmack songs with us.

He played a lot softer than I expected, and very simple, but tight as hell.  tempo - every click, hit, etc was tight and precise like a machine. 

older skinny guy.  looked like axl rose when he walked in - jean jacket with a godsmack logo, red bandana, sunglasses at night, etc.  I mean the guy looked 5'3 and 110 pounds. 

Nice as hell though.  before we played, he asked how we wanted to end each song, etc.  people were taking pics like crazy, i think every cell phone in the place was taking pics.  I'll post one if i can get my hands on one. 

good times.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Tonight I shared the stage with the drummer from Godsmack
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 02:49:44 AM »
yes, he lives in SW florida and he came out.  Came up on drums and played a few godsmack songs with us.

He played a lot softer than I expected, and very simple, but tight as hell.  tempo - every click, hit, etc was tight and precise like a machine. 

older skinny guy.  looked like axl rose when he walked in - jean jacket with a godsmack logo, red bandana, sunglasses at night, etc.  I mean the guy looked 5'3 and 110 pounds. 

Nice as hell though.  before we played, he asked how we wanted to end each song, etc.  people were taking pics like crazy, i think every cell phone in the place was taking pics.  I'll post one if i can get my hands on one. 

good times.

Sounds cool, but kinda wierd YOU are judging him as some kinda bodybuilder ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »
it's a bodybuilding forum.  when i saw him on mtv, dude looked larger than life.  here are a few cell pics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:31:58 AM »
more

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Tonight I shared the stage with the drummer from Godsmack (WITH PICS)
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:01 AM »
Nice, that must have been pretty cool.

How are your Photoshop skills? If you could clean those pictures up some (a lot) they'd be much better. Still cool though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »
i'll brighten them up for the website, etc.  i'm too slammed with clients to even get on all that yet.  playing in bars all night, and i have 40 new emails this AM haha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 11:10:37 AM »
wrong board! check out the E BOARD!
Z