Author Topic: TRENBOLONES???????  (Read 7100 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
TRENBOLONES???????
« on: March 10, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »
 Which one works best for you, I personally like DEPOT(Parabolan)  the best , cause I find it jsut as effective as Ace but can inject it only once or twice a week, even though legit French Parabolan is very hard to find nowadays( not sure if it still exist).
 Discuss!

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
Re: TRENBOLONES???????
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »
Tren A is the most powerful anabolic and androgenic compound available, period. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »
loved tren enanthate. only used it once....it was the best stack ever....

looking forward to trying it again sometime...

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 04:55:58 PM »
The difference with Enanthate is that it takes 5 weeks to kick in, and technically you should only use it for 7-8 weeks.  That only give you about 3 weeks of real "kick."  Acatate kicks in during week 1, and you get 7-8 full weeks of the Tren power.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »
The difference with Enanthate is that it takes 5 weeks to kick in, and technically you should only use it for 7-8 weeks.  That only give you about 3 weeks of real "kick."  Acatate kicks in during week 1, and you get 7-8 full weeks of the Tren power.

2-3 weeks for me to kick in...

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 07:26:39 PM »
Which one works best for you, I personally like DEPOT(Parabolan)  the best , cause I find it jsut as effective as Ace but can inject it only once or twice a week, even though legit French Parabolan is very hard to find nowadays( not sure if it still exist).
 Discuss!

the french stuff is gone. maybe only counterfeits around. British dragon had pretty decent parabolon.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »
the french stuff is gone. maybe only counterfeits around. British dragon had pretty decent parabolon.
seen it but never tried it, that's on of the thing I tried get from the naps guy , but he was out of stock :'(....so no legit pharma grade DEPOT anymore, eh....?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 07:55:33 PM »
seen it but never tried it, that's on of the thing I tried get from the naps guy , but he was out of stock :'(....so no legit pharma grade DEPOT anymore, eh....?

NO- the 3 best have been disscontinued. the discontinued french para, the body research parabolon, and now british dragon.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 07:58:28 PM »
NO- the 3 best have been disscontinued. the discontinued french para, the body research parabolon, and now british dragon.

BD discontinued as well ???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:02:00 PM »
  make your own..it's easy.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 08:04:49 PM »
but its way easier to buy it.....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
but its way easier to buy it.....

no doubt...but not if ya can't find it.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 08:27:20 PM »
yeah ..... I'm just going with Ace.....hate injecting ed though

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »
  2-3 weeks for me to kick in...
Same here.

yeah ..... I'm just going with Ace.....hate injecting ed though
It can get old, but after a while it's like anything else you do daily...just becomes part of the every day routine.

All that said, tren-a is one of the best/strongest/effective things you can get.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 10:06:08 PM »
Same here.
It can get old, but after a while it's like anything else you do daily...just becomes part of the every day routine.

All that said, tren-a is one of the best/strongest/effective things you can get.

glad to hear we're on the same page AJ, ....what is your usual dose, if it 's not a secret....ever had the tren cough.....?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »
  glad to hear we're on the same page AJ, ....what is your usual dose, if it 's not a secret....ever had the tren cough.....?
Tren cough, a little bit now and then...nothing that's a big deal. Typical dose, 75-100mg/ed

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 12:59:12 PM »
Tren cough, a little bit now and then...nothing that's a big deal. Typical dose, 75-100mg/ed

Was thinking of trying Tren A.  So these are daily or every other day dose?  Isn't Tren A a more toxic compound?  What were your 'major' sides if any?  I would be using Gen-pro.

Thanks in Advance,

X

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 03:36:35 PM »
Tren A is the most powerful anabolic and androgenic compound available, period. 
tren hex?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 03:43:50 PM »
tren hex?

Tren Depot = TRENBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENCYL CARBONATE

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »
Was thinking of trying Tren A.  So these are daily or every other day dose?  Isn't Tren A a more toxic compound?  What were your 'major' sides if any?  I would be using Gen-pro.

Thanks in Advance,

X
I use it every day when running it, but this is not what I'd recommend for a first time user. Personally, I don't get any bad sides from tren, but some people do...for that reason, start a little more on the conservative side, so if you are affected negatively it's not as drastic. First time tren use, tren-a 50mg/eod.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
I use it every day when running it, but this is not what I'd recommend for a first time user. Personally, I don't get any bad sides from tren, but some people do...for that reason, start a little more on the conservative side, so if you are affected negatively it's not as drastic. First time tren use, tren-a 50mg/eod.

How would you incorporate Tren A with sustanon in a 10-11 week cycle?  I woudl like to throw in some decca too if it makes sense.

Thanks man

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
How would you incorporate Tren A with sustanon in a 10-11 week cycle?  I woudl like to throw in some decca too if it makes sense.

Thanks man

DEFINATELY use test when on tren.....your girlfriend will thank you for it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 05:13:29 PM »

DEFINATELY use test when on tren.....your girlfriend will thank you for it.

How do would you incorporate it with Sust?  At the end, begining?  And would using it with decca be good as well? Sorry, so many questions.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 07:47:21 PM »

Thanks man
Run the tren the last 6-8wks.

Chevybigguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »
I use tren with a homebrew. Huge gains in weight and strenght, just have to bear with the tren-dick. For those that have done it know.