Author Topic: EPHEDRINE question (not in faq)  (Read 3258 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
EPHEDRINE question (not in faq)
« on: March 10, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
I take Allegra-D for my allergies, which has 120 mg of pseudoephedrine, and I take it twice a day.  If I were to start cutting, and using ECA, should I just use the Allegra-D as the ephedrine, or should I add Vasopro or something like that?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: EPHEDRINE question (not in faq)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »
just use Bronkaid - 25mg ephedrine 400mg guafesin per pill, it's cheap too, there is another another drug with the exact same ingredients (over the counter), that you can get in stores but forgot the name....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 08:56:45 PM »
just use Bronkaid - 25mg ephedrine 400mg guafesin per pill, it's cheap too, there is another another drug with the exact same ingredients (over the counter), that you can get in stores but forgot the name....

Are you thinking of Primatine?  Same thing at HALF the dose and TWICE the price of Bronkaid.
:

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=search2

I don't see what you're trying to get me to do.  I already searched and I did not find an answer for my question.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »

Are you thinking of Primatine?  Same thing at HALF the dose and TWICE the price of Bronkaid.

yeah I was talking about primatene tabs, but had no idea what 's the price....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
I don't see what you're trying to get me to do.  I already searched and I did not find an answer for my question.

Sorry,  I thought that link would put you thru to a 'pseudoephedrine' search
:

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:27 PM »

Interesting thing about that thing is that there have a spray too, but contains epinephrine 2mg or sth, any thoughts on that Princess?

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »
Sorry,  I thought that link would put you thru to a 'pseudoephedrine' search

ok, gotcha, i was confused....thanks

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »

Interesting thing about that thing is that there have a spray too, but contains epinephrine 2mg or sth, any thoughts on that Princess?

I'm not really sure about the inhaler as it relates to an ECA stack.  Of course it's much faster acting, which can be necessary when it's used as intended.  I suspect the small amount is due to the fact that it is fast acting but its "activeness" is much shorter.
:

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 09:41:12 PM »

I'm not really sure about the inhaler as it relates to an ECA stack.  Of course it's much faster acting, which can be necessary when it's used as intended.  I suspect the small amount is due to the fact that it is fast acting but its "activeness" is much shorter.

that's epinephrine, not ephedrine though 2mg might be sufficient , not sure how good of a fat burner might be ....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
that's epinephrine, not ephedrine though 2mg might be sufficient , not sure how good of a fat burner might be ....

uh, I highly doubt it or we would've heard about it by now.  I certainly would not mess around with it.  Stick with the 'ol tried and true.

All I can think of is that scene in Pulp Fiction when Mia is OD'g
:

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »

uh, I highly doubt it or we would've heard about it by now.  I certainly would not mess around with it.  Stick with the 'ol tried and true.

All I can think of is that scene in Pulp Fiction when Mia is OD'g

...that's scary....a few years ago, I saw one of the fitness chicks collapses in the gym....the day before she was saying how 2 pills of Xenadrine ( there was ephedra in it at back then) don't work for her anymore and she 's using 8-10 of them at once....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »
  I would use the synthetic ephedrine hcl. I have used both ephedrine and psuedoephedrine as "speed" when I was younger.The ephedrine worked much better for that...don't know what that means as far as fat burning goes...but it definatly works better as a stimulant.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 01:18:17 PM »
psuedoephedrine is not what you want. Ephedrine is what you need. However, if you must use pseudo, I have read that a dose of 120mg is similar to the standard 25mg of ephedrine

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »
amazing how cheap the Bronkaid is compared to the vasapro ephedrine. I found it for 4.97 for 60 tabs and you get an extra 200mg of guafesin per pill over vasapro.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 11:53:18 PM »
amazing how cheap the Bronkaid is compared to the vasapro ephedrine. I found it for 4.97 for 60 tabs and you get an extra 200mg of guafesin per pill over vasapro.

Exactly...I  heard about Bronkaid from another getbig member and im glad about it....

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »
Yes, but Bronkaid is pseudoephedrine.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 11:19:18 AM »
Where in Ontario is the best/cheapest place to buy ephedrine from?  (I don't think it's avaliable at gas stations in Canada like it is in the U.S.)  I don't really want to buy the stuff online. 

Also, I saw a product for sale that is Ma Huang 100mg (which apparently is the equivalent of 8mg of l-ephedrine.) 
Is l-ephedrine the same as ephedrine hcl for ECA stack purposes? 

Thanks.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »
Yes, but Bronkaid is pseudoephedrine.

Bronkaid is 25 mg ephedrine sulfate &
400 mg guaifenesin
:

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »
Bronkaid is 25 mg ephedrine sulfate &
400 mg guaifenesin

Thanks for the correction.

I briefly glanced at Drugstore.com and they claimed the box had 1.5g of pseudoephedrine.....must be a typo

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 12:59:03 PM »
Exactly...I  heard about Bronkaid from another getbig member and im glad about it....

And where can I find this stuff? O_o  Longs?  Target?  Or has it been taken off due to the ephedrine?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »
And where can I find this stuff? O_o  Longs?  Target?  Or has it been taken off due to the ephedrine?

Most places have taken it off the shelves and put it behind the pharmacy counter.  You'll have to ask for it   ::)
:

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 03:03:22 PM »
or you can buy it for a double price online - just I do. Ordered some last Fri and should have it soon.
www.medichest.com

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 09:15:55 PM »
Never used these guys, but its on sale for Cheap $4.97

http://www.zuckermanpharmacy.com/product.cfm/hurl/107177.html