Author Topic: Gynecomastia from Prohormones?  (Read 7842 times)

Absofsteel

• Getbig II
Gynecomastia from Prohormones?
« on: March 10, 2007, 11:17:06 PM »
IS this possible.. I've had a lump under my nipple for over a year, and I believe it to be caused from Methyl-1-test that I took..

Can anyone help? Thanks

whitewidow

Re: Gynecomastia from Prohormones?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 01:49:53 AM »
IS this possible.. I've had a lump under my nipple for over a year, and I believe it to be caused from Methyl-1-test that I took..

Can anyone help? Thanks

Yeah it is very possible. M1T is pretty heavy stuff its not a prohormone.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »
its funny they keep calling them pro hormones but they are steroids. promagnon 25, methyl 1 t, etc.

Chevybigguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »
Yep, i know acouple of people that got bitch tits from M1T. That shit worked that is why it is illegal. Just milk your tits out.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 09:40:08 PM »
You have a higher chance of getting gyno  from prohormones then from real legit gear, LOL.

sad but true.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 09:55:23 PM »
fuck that sucks

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »

how can you get gyno, if M1T doesn't convert?
are you delusional?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 10:30:56 PM »

how can you get gyno, if M1T doesn't convert?
thats what they claim. M1T has progestional activity thast what causes the gyno in some users. some people dont have any problems with it but it is possible.

Absofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 10:17:10 AM »
its funny they keep calling them pro hormones but they are steroids. promagnon 25, methyl 1 t, etc.

A buddy of mine took Tamoxifen and said it reduced almost to nothing.. I think I'll give that a try.. Thanks all

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 10:25:08 AM »
more info.  When did the lump appear?  During or after you cycled M1T.  Which brand and how much were you taking?  What else were you taking or have taken? How long did your cycle last?

The sad part about prohormones is that they tend to show all negative side effects that can come.  Lots of acne hair loss, liver issues, gyno.  These are no better than some UG steroid labs.

There are a whole slew of pro-hormone alternatives out there but why mess with them.  They are tinkered steroids and being in oral form shouldn't be taken for more than a couple weeks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »
F'n m1t feels harder on my guts than 10 Dbol.
I literally threw it in the trash.
All the negatives, without  positives.
'Nother thing, any Pharma steroid ever released on the public has been thru lots of human testing--All these "supplements"? :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »
F'n m1t feels harder on my guts than 10 Dbol.
I literally threw it in the trash.
All the negatives, without  positives.
'Nother thing, any Pharma steroid ever released on the public has been thru lots of human testing--All these "supplements"? :-\

Agreed. I don't care much for Dbol but M1T was god awful. It put some muscle on me & the pumps were good but the headaches were insane (it was like having a migraine every day). It also made me very very tired. It was a struggle to get to the gym.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
I got horrible lower back pumps from M1T, head aches, and major lethargt, but the shit put some good weight on me and strength went through the roof for such a short cycle.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 12:42:45 AM »
TBH I  gained 18 pounds of pure muscle (bodyfat stayed at 10%) on M1-T i went from 85 chest press to 135's in 4 weeks  and the only problem i had was lethargy that's it... and yeah it is much stronger than Dbol mg by mg. Everone has different effects to it

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 02:13:18 AM »
TBH I  gained 18 pounds of pure muscle (bodyfat stayed at 10%) on M1-T i went from 85 chest press to 135's in 4 weeks  and the only problem i had was lethargy that's it... and yeah it is much stronger than Dbol mg by mg. Everone has different effects to it

what brand of M1T did you use?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 06:25:01 AM »

Bullshit...

that is impossible.

8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »
lol why would i bullshit I have nothing to prove to anyone. M1-T was my first "steroid" cycle and I used it along with my friend. He also gained 15 pounds in 4 week's on (10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg). We used a company called Andro Technologies but they're nowhere to be found nowdays. When it comes to M1-T you gotta train heavy within the 4-8 rep ranges. Along with the strengh comes size  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 01:59:54 PM »
lol why would i bullshit I have nothing to prove to anyone. M1-T was my first "steroid" cycle and I used it along with my friend. He also gained 15 pounds in 4 week's on (10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg). We used a company called Andro Technologies but they're nowhere to be found nowdays. When it comes to M1-T you gotta train heavy within the 4-8 rep ranges. Along with the strengh comes size  ;)

I'm a powerlifting judge and coach bro...85s to 135s in 4 weeks is impossible. i don't care what you took.

it is physically impossible to gain that amount of strength in that time period. also the human body simply CANNOT gain more than 10-15 pounds of muscle in a single YEAR no matter what hormones you are using.

you gained fat, water and about 2 pounds of muscle tissue at the very MOST.

Please learn more about the human body before uttering such nonsense.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »
I'm a powerlifting judge and coach bro...85s to 135s in 4 weeks is impossible. i don't care what you took.

it is physically impossible to gain that amount of strength in that time period. also the human body simply CANNOT gain more than 10-15 pounds of muscle in a single YEAR no matter what hormones you are using.

you gained fat, water and about 2 pounds of muscle tissue at the very MOST.

Please learn more about the human body before uttering such nonsense.

8)

I believe the weight gain part wether or not it was all muscle is another question.
The strength gains I have a hard time buying however I personally know someone who gained roughly 20pds off a 4 week M1T cycle. his gains were actually very lean. strength goes up quite a bit on m1T also.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2007, 10:12:28 PM »
thank you widow atleast someone knows what they're talking about, Keep in mind this was my first ever cycle of any steroid so the results would vary from experienced lifters

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »
thank you widow atleast someone knows what they're talking about, Keep in mind this was my first ever cycle of any steroid so the results would vary from experienced lifters

I think that particular brand of M1T might have also had some methyl 4AD in it as well. Methyl 4AD is great for strength also.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 05:50:43 AM »
I believe the weight gain part wether or not it was all muscle is another question.
The strength gains I have a hard time buying however I personally know someone who gained roughly 20pds off a 4 week M1T cycle. his gains were actually very lean. strength goes up quite a bit on m1T also.

Yeah he gained the weight, all water and fat. you know as well as i do that you cannot pack on 15 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks.

my first test/dbol cycle i gained 40 pounds and i would bet only 5 of that was muscle tissue.

i've taken M1T and it did increase strength but it's not that great, shit i've had about 15 college kids take the stuff while i trained them and their gains were "ok". not a single person on this earth could make the gains this guy claims, it's genetically impossible.

i've studied the human body more than 90% of the people on this site and i know what the fuck i'm talking about. it really gets old having all these new guys come on here claiming all this bullshit.

8)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »
Agreed. I don't care much for Dbol but M1T was god awful. It put some muscle on me & the pumps were good but the headaches were insane (it was like having a migraine every day). It also made me very very tired. It was a struggle to get to the gym.

right on, Man. I was on Methyl Masterdrol for 4 weeks, and during the cycle, I was having crucial headaches and I never realize it was methyl that was causing all these until my cycle was over

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 09:18:42 AM »

right on, Man. I was on Methyl Masterdrol for 4 weeks, and during the cycle, I was having crucial headaches and I never realize it was methyl that was causing all these until my cycle was over

I can only image what my Liver was like while taking it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »
I tried that crap w/ some Anabols. ::) I figured it was OTC and harmless. Man did I feel like shit.
I got a big lump under my tounge that turned out to be a plugged saliva duct. Doc just lanced it. I cant help but think it was from the M1.