Author Topic: BD Deca...  (Read 914 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
BD Deca...
« on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:01 PM »
I just got BD Deca..it has 20 % deca in it tops...sad..I shoud have known better..

dragonheart

• Getbig III
Re: BD Deca...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 02:59:05 PM »
Id be weary about BD stuff now, probably alot of fakes/counterfeits floating around since real BD production has been shut off for a while now.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 03:06:12 PM »
I just got BD Deca..it has 20 % deca in it tops...sad..I shoud have known better..

I got some bd deca when BD was in there prime, and though i know the owners were good guys, I have to say that the deca i got was garbage......just like alot of labs, they had their own problems----it was not counterfeit either, I know that for sure, it was just weak as hell and no where close to 250 mg
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 03:12:46 PM »
I got some bd deca when BD was in there prime, and though i know the owners were good guys, I have to say that the deca i got was garbage......just like alot of labs, they had their own problems----it was not counterfeit either, I know that for sure, it was just weak as hell and no where close to 250 mg
same here...weak ass shit.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 06:09:59 AM »
same here...weak ass shit.
Really? I used BD deca about 6 months ago stacked with BD cyponiate and it worked phenomenally well for me. Unless they got sloppy...that I don't know. I remember when QV first came out they had great products too then all of a sudden they slacked and the doses were not to label claim.

PB