Author Topic: should i use gear???  (Read 2167 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
should i use gear???
« on: March 11, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »
i'm already fairly big and lean but i've been thinkin about doin a cycle. is it worth it? what about the musco-mxt offered in m&f?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: should i use gear???
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 04:04:22 PM »
Forget it, get the real thing.

i'm already fairly big and lean but i've been thinkin about doin a cycle. is it worth it? what about the musco-mxt offered in m&f?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 06:26:01 PM »

If you have to ask that question, I would say no. I will also say to keep researching and learning all you can on this subject, and make your own personal decision after you are educated. Learn about good PCT, beginner cycles, and all the risks involved. Worry about a source after you have gone to Gear University.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
What Da Hell is Musco-mxt? And, if it's advertised in the mags (other than a HRT clinics goods) its make-believe.

Learn proper lifting form and build a good strength base. Dont let other people pressure you.
They ain't gona stop making steroids next week.  Gaining is easy- keeping it is the trick.
Very easy to do a 1 step forward, 2 steps back if you dont know what your doing.
Bodybuilding/ Powerlifting is a long term game. Dont need to jump.  You will continue to learn ways to
bump up strength and muscle all the time. First gains on juice come easy. Get the best base you can first if your going to use aas. Sounds like you should do more research to me.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 09:21:22 PM »
Lots more research! Why does everyone keep asking for sources right off the bat?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »
id ask, how long youve been lifting and what your stats are,,, if your fairly advanced go for it, thats real gear, not pro hormone shite

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 01:28:33 PM »
Yes.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 03:39:08 PM »
thats real gear, not pro hormone shite

musco-mxt?  I'm sorry, but I never heard of this, and Ive seem most everything they passover the top of any pharmacy counter on the planet.  Whats the Chemical Name of this compound? 

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »
Use the real thing or down use.

And ONLY YOU can decide if you should take them.
U