Author Topic: Talk about being a little girl...Ladies and Gentleman I give you Kiwiol...  (Read 19339 times)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This guy is as lame as they come. 10 posts down here and he's already melting. Pathetic.

Keep Ranting and Raving Idiot...I think you will make me Infamous at about page 10...Flame on...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Keep Ranting and Raving Idiot...I think you will make me Infamous at about page 10...Flame on...

MELTDOWN...... get this man some valium before he posts on the V

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
MELTDOWN...... get this man some valium before he posts on the V

The 2 most intelligent things Benji the dog can say:

Meltdown...

&

Fat Fat Fat Fat...about a pic that isn't even me...

You guys get owned everytime you say it...lol

Props to Kiwi...We really got them goin' on that one...hahahaha

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Yeah...I knew you fucks couldn't hang...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Couldnt hang, look at you monkey boy. That's just not a bananna in your mouth is it?? What a waste of space you are.. The best part of you is still on the wall... Shit I think I remember seeing you before, you were the poster child for birth control werent you... What a silly homo you are, dicks are for chicks monkey boy.. What is it you dont understand that you have been branded close to one of the biggest idiots on this site now. Shutupandflame you silly silly lil cum chugger.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Yeah...I knew you fucks couldn't hang...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!   "SHUTUPANDTRAIN" HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!   Take a look at this steamin pile of dogshit noob "talkin trash"...........absolutely precious.   

If I get a break in my work projects and I deem you worthy, maybe I'll drop in and crucify you later this week......I'll let you know.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Shutupandtrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've given you chance after chance to get on your knees and apologise to the SQUAD legends and associates for trying to retaliate against their brutal ownings, but like Bluto on a mission to suck Mandigo penis in downtown Manhattan, you refuse to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes into an adoption agency, picks a 19 year old boy from Uganda, have him come visit you and on the first night of his stay, tell him, "Now look here boy. We're gonna have a little signaling system just between the two of us. I expect us to have sex everynight (and day), so if you want to have sex, you've got to pull my dick once. If you don't want sex, then just pull it 874 times......like this" and proceeds to jack off to the most disgusting thoughts that ever entered a queer's mind. Hahahahahahaha gayer than 2 queers having their first date over a candle light dinner on Valentine's day.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The best part of you is still on the wall...

Or the part that dripped down his mom's leg.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Or the part that dripped down his mom's leg.

All I know is I would hate to see what kind of stinking filthy whore, created such a worthless piece of shit human being... I bet she can take a baseball bat from behind.. But hey like they say like mother like son.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
All I know is I would hate to see what kind of stinking filthy whore, created such a worthless piece of shit human being... I bet she can take a baseball bat from behind.. But hey like they say like mother like son.

I once saw a woman spread her legs and take a champagne bottle... wonder if that was her?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Couldnt hang, look at you monkey boy. That's just not a bananna in your mouth is it?? What a waste of space you are.. The best part of you is still on the wall... Shit I think I remember seeing you before, you were the poster child for birth control werent you... What a silly #### you are, dicks are for chicks monkey boy.. What is it you dont understand that you have been branded close to one of the biggest idiots on this site now. Shutupandflame you silly silly lil cum chugger.

Epic/Brutal Meltdown...hahahahahaha

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!   "SHUTUPANDTRAIN" HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!   Take a look at this steamin pile of dogshit noob "talkin trash"...........absolutely precious.   

If I get a break in my work projects and I deem you worthy, maybe I'll drop in and crucify you later this week......I'll let you know.

When did suckin' your Dad's dick become a project?...hahahahahahaha

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Shutupandtrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've given you chance after chance to get on your knees and apologise to the SQUAD legends and associates for trying to retaliate against their brutal ownings, but like Bluto on a mission to suck Mandigo penis in downtown Manhattan, you refuse to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who goes into an adoption agency, picks a 19 year old boy from Uganda, have him come visit you and on the first night of his stay, tell him, "Now look here boy. We're gonna have a little signaling system just between the two of us. I expect us to have sex everynight (and day), so if you want to have sex, you've got to pull my dick once. If you don't want sex, then just pull it 874 times......like this" and proceeds to jack off to the most disgusting thoughts that ever entered a queer's mind. Hahahahahahaha gayer than 2 queers having their first date over a candle light dinner on Valentine's day.

Classic Rant and Rave Meltdown...So bad I didn't even read it...hahahahahaha

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Tu and Sin...You idiots don't even warrant a response...LLLOOOSSSEEER RRSSS....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Tu and Sin...You idiots don't even warrant a response...LLLOOOSSSEEER RRSSS....

Oh wow... I'm an internet loser... how on earth will I survive?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Oh wow... I'm an internet loser... how on earth will I survive?

Quit cyrin' bitch...hahahahaha

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Not until you

I'll cry if I want to.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Not until you
I'll cry if I want to.

Damn...Brutal Double Post Meltdown...BBBIIIOOOTTTC CCHHH...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
And you wonder why they won't let half you fucks in the US...Losers...hahahahaha hahaha

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Damn...Brutal Double Post Meltdown...BBBIIIOOOTTTC CCHHH...

You obviously don't know what the term "Meltdown" means.

You just like saying it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Was your eyeliner irritating your eyes and preventing you from reading my post? 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
When did suckin' your Dad's dick become a project?...hahahahahahaha

Spare me this noob garbage.....I'd like to bloody your mother's mouth for squirtin out such a pathetic turd.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Spare me this noob garbage.....I'd like to bloody your mother's mouth for squirtin out such a pathetic turd.

If you do that, then Weed won't teach us how to do Stamina moves >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Was your eyeliner irritating your eyes and preventing you from reading my post? 8)

He probably sprayed himself in the face with a can of aquanet and can't see past the haze.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

You didnt avoid readin this because it was a Rant and Rave, its because your retarded ass couldnt make it past the first 2 words.