Author Topic: Talk about being a little girl...Ladies and Gentleman I give you Kiwiol...  (Read 19340 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
DAMN, slam dunk by big mal!

Shutupandtrain, Kiwi has already made everything in that pm apparent to everyone who posts in the V anyway.  You just ended up making Kiwi look like a good guy and yourself look like a scorned fag who struck out at the gay bar...

So just relax, I would hope NOBODY behaves in real life the way we behave on getbig  ;)

Exactly...He is acting like he is trying to get back at his musclebear for leaving him for the next little bony peice of ass.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Exactly...He is acting like he is trying to get back at his musclebear for leaving him for the next little bony peice of ass.

His new name should be SHUTUPANDFLAME

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
HAhahahaah yes Big_m, are you saying that SHUTUPANDDRAIN will do anything will  to "keep it real" himself and has suffered multiple colon perforation because of it even though his favorite getto black anaconda was saying "dude, won't go in all the way" and SHUTUPANDDRAIN replying "push damn it, I allways keep it real"

Si big AlexVentetres. This little puto is a scorned homo lover seeker that wants his "life Partners" to go all the way. He thinks that if he aint gettin the whole 9inches that his novio dont love him as much...thus not keeping it real.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Shutupandtrain.... Your not keeping it real, To be taking this site so damn serious. You cant be anyone who has anything intelligent to add to this board. You cant say you train, your middle school gym doesnt count as training. This fucking joke thinks that the 45 minutes of weight lifting class means that he trains. Oh brother. Obviously by your lack of integrity and complete retarded attitude I assume you must be in the age range of 13 to 15... Your nuts havent dropped yet and the only reason why you shave is in hopes one day seeing that first black hair. You have to be either a complete loser or Is this Derek Anthony??

WoW...I really got your blood pressure up didn't I...LMFAO

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
SHUTUPANDTRAIN, I can tell you're the type of guy who got his ass beat a regular basis.  When someone stood up to you, you backed down like a little bitch with your lip quivering

You parents are ashamed of a punk bitch like you. 

You're not worth the "hahahaha's"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
SHUTUPANDTRAIN, I can tell you're the type of guy who got his ass beat a regular basis.  When someone stood up to you, you backed down like a little bitch with your lip quivering

I completely disagree with your post, Have. You show me one guy who'd have the balls to walk up to Weed when he's dressed like in the pic below, complete with mascara, dwarfing Jay 8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

WoW...Not another internet tough guy...Shut up and Bitch...OH wait you did...

OH and nice Meltdown...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
WoW...Not another internet tough guy...Shut up and Bitch...OH wait you did...

OH and nice Meltdown...

hold the phone....dude that better not be you in that pic...if so....incert knife in heart and off self

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

hold the phone....dude that better not be you in that pic...if so....incert knife in heart and off self

That is Weed and here's what he said in retaliation to someone who said something similar to what you said 8)

In two years I will be an IFBB pro!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, that's how I live.  That is my Motto.  Unlike you losers, I actually train my ass off, and if you don't know what a stamina move is by this point, then you're way behind in the game.  Excuse me, I've got a long night of double pulls to take care of.

And here are the legend's numbers 8)

Stats:

Bench 357
Squat 655
Curl 183
Double Pull 544
Stamina Move 38

The whole thread's here for those of you who want a good laugh ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=60687.msg926201#msg926201

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Holy mother of God...

I should slap the ever-loving shit out of you for looking like this and posting anything about anything about you training...Jay should have refused to take a picture with you for looking like that and having that dumbass shirt on...You are a disgrace to your family and to Americans all...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Holy mother of God...

I should slap the ever-loving shit out of you for looking like this and posting anything about anything about you training...Jay should have refused to take a picture with you for looking like that and having that dumbass shirt on...You are a disgrace to your family and to Americans all...

How dare you diss the legendary Weed >:( >:( >:( >:(

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN >:(

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

You are an idiot...Like all the rest of the idiots that think that is me...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, calm down "shutupandtrain", have a nice sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You are an idiot...Like all the rest of the idiots that think that is me...

So post a pic then?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
That is Weed and here's what he said in retaliation to someone who said something similar to what you said 8)

And here are the legend's numbers 8)

The whole thread's here for those of you who want a good laugh ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=60687.msg926201#msg926201

OH...Now I get the weed thing (could not figure out why you kept calling me that)...You think I have two accounts...

Don't you know someone who can check that and tell you what kind of fool you...

But then again...You already know...

I have always had one account and I dare any of you idiots to prove different...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahahaha, calm down "shutupandtrain", have a nice sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk.

Don't tell 'him' to calm down, Squadfather. 'He' has to do his stamina moves 8)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I do have to give you props though Kiwi...

You have all these fools believing that is who I am with no prove what so ever...That is impressive...

Thanks for posting the other thread...and if anyone looks at it that will prove my point...

Look at the difference in writing style (for one I put ... after each sentence, something I picked up a long time ago and can't seem to break)...

What a bunch of fucking followers...Damn...

The fucked up part for you Kiwi is what will happen when someone sees this person at a show or expo and fucks with him...have you thought of that...

I wonder what Ron thinks.................. ...................

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

You have all these fools believing that is who I am with no prove what so ever...That is impressive...

Thanks for posting the other thread...and if anyone looks at it that will prove my point...

Look at the difference in writing style (for one I put ... after each sentence, something I picked up a long time ago and can't seem to break)...

The fucked up part for you Kiwi is what will happen when someone sees this person at a show or expo and fucks with him...have you thought of that...

Ron told me that he thinks you're a fag.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I couldn't care less as to who you are. It's safe to assume you're a 110 pound bonesacked little geek who hasn't lifted a weight in his life. Stick to working the gloryhole.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ron told me that he thinks you're a fag.

You should hear what he said about you Sarcasm when we hung out in Vegas together a couple of years ago...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I couldn't care less as to who you are. It's safe to assume you're a 110 pound bonesacked little geek who hasn't lifted a weight in his life. Stick to working the gloryhole.

Your Momma...

Fury

• Getbig V
Your Momma...

Epic comeback! This twunt's done already. Bring on the next one.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Epic comeback! This twunt's done already. Bring on the next one.

LMFAO...I can picture you hitting the keyboard on your last rant...Idiot...

Fury

• Getbig V
LMFAO...I can picture you hitting the keyboard on your last rant...Idiot...

Last rant? You have to be the lamest guy in a while with a hard-on for the SQUAD. Move along tiny, no one cares about you.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Ron thinks, just like the rest of us do, that your wearing mascara in that pic is gayer than doing Stamina moves 8)