Author Topic: Ownage of small group of illegals in the park!!!!!!  (Read 5507 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Ownage of small group of illegals in the park!!!!!!
« on: March 12, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »
i got done with my back workout feeling like i could fly and it's a nice day so i decided to take a drive through the local state park while eating my post workout meal and i spot a group of 6 or so skinny mexicans all wearing wife beaters not one of them was over 5'7" and 160 pounds so i stop and say, "oralay carnals, how much you bench que mano?" and one of them says something in Spanish that i don't understand and before driving off i say, "my God tank tops, you guys are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Ownage of small group of illegals in the park!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »
hahahaha! weren't you frightend? ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »
hahahaha! weren't you frightend? ::)
hahahahahaha, yes!!!! they were all so huge and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 01:04:57 PM »

Hahahaha...

I bet they were in the park drinking Corona or 'Tequiza'. Maybe 'Tecate'. Hahahaha...probably had a boom box with 'Los Tigre Del Norte' playing in the backround.

Did they have a soccer ball with them?  You should have yelled out..."INS! INS!"

Hahahaha!
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 01:05:50 PM »
Hahahaha...

I bet they were in the park drinking Corona or 'Tequiza'. Maybe 'Tecate'. Hahahaha...probably had a boom box with 'Los Tigre Del Norte' playing in the backround.

Did they have a soccer ball with them?  You should have yelled out..."INS! INS!"

Hahahaha!
hahahahaha, no they were all just hanging out around a 1993 minivan acting tough.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »
hahahahaha, no they were all just hanging out around a 1993 minivan acting tough.

I hate those guys. 
Most are all show no go!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »
no texas barbeque for you squatfather, nuthin but mexican jelly-beans.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »
i got done with my back workout feeling like i could fly and it's a nice day so i decided to take a drive through the local state park while eating my post workout meal and i spot a group of 6 or so skinny mexicans all wearing wife beaters not one of them was over 5'7" and 160 pounds so i stop and say, "oralay carnals, how much you bench que mano?" and one of them says something in Spanish that i don't understand and before driving off i say, "my God tank tops, you guys are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

HAHA You should have thrown Employment forms at them, they would have run away faster than Derek Anthony's toupee in a hurricane.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »

the only person being owned is urself, your pathetic and have issues, seek help

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 01:14:16 PM »
Squadfather, what is your opinion on asians?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 01:14:29 PM »
hahahahahha, calm down tiger, it ain't that serious, have your mom make you a nice sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk, it'll be allright.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »

Instead of driving through the park, you should have driven straight to your double wide trailer, checked on the batch of meth your cooking in your bathtub, kissed your sister/girlfriend peggy sue, change into your NASCAR shirt, cracked open a "Coors light", and sat down with your tv tray and eat your post workout meal (hamburger helper that peggy sue cooked two days ago). Oh yeah by the way "Meltd0wn"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 01:15:33 PM »
Instead of driving through the park, you should have driven straight to your double wide trailer, checked on the batch of meth your cooking in your bathtub, kissed your sister/girlfriend peggy sue, change into your NASCAR shirt, cracked open a "Coors light", and sat down with your tv tray and eat your post workout meal (hamburger helper that peggy sue cooked two days ago). Oh yeah by the way "Meltd0wn"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  
nah can't do all that stuff, i'm to busy fuccking your mom.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 01:15:54 PM »

HAHAHA The boards first admitted Illegal

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 01:16:31 PM »
nah can't do all that stuff, i'm to busy fuccking your mom.

Weak  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 01:19:19 PM »
Hahaha, we can't all be a high paid CEO of a major conglomerate like you, "mikediesel"

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »
Hahaha, we can't all be a high paid CEO of a major conglomerate like you, "mikediesel"

Sorry "Ozzy" I think you got me confussed with Teh Rhino.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
Rhino > you

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2007, 01:29:35 PM »
Were they playing that "RICO...SUAVE" song? hahaha... monster spic song....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »

yes, even in state parks the wildlife is coming out from the isolation and more frequently interacting with man.  remember not to feed them or else it will only worsen the problem.  and store your valuables in securely fastened metal containers.
its comin today

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »
I could arrange for six or so Samoan gentlemen to hang in a park I know of in Oceanside (SoCal) and wait for SquadFather to drive by. He can ask them how much they can bench, but he might want to keep his car's motor running (though those '64 Datsun's aren't that dependable I hear). The Samoan gentleman's post workout meal might be the SquadFather. You know, the way they roast a fat pig......Deep Pit. Hope this helps.
F

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 02:42:29 PM »
I could arrange for six or so Samoan gentlemen to hang in a park I know of in Oceanside (SoCal) and wait for SquadFather to drive by. He can ask them how much they can bench, but he might want to keep his car's motor running (though those '64 Datsun's aren't that dependable I hear). The Samoan gentleman's post workout meal might be the SquadFather. You know, the way they roast a fat pig......Deep Pit. Hope this helps.

HAHA our 2nd admitted illegal of the thread!!!!!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »
You should have run the greasy fuckers down. After they've taken over the states i've got he feeling they'll try and infect Europe next :-\

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
haha,  funny shit. people shouldnt take things so serious. im hispanic and i dont find that disrespectful at all. people should have a sense of humor. did they have hairnets.lol.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
They weren't illegals! >:( They were "guest workers, doing jobs that Americans won't do."

OK, I full of sheet... they were illegals, wetbacks, beaners, whatever.
a