Author Topic: I don't mean to be disrespectful, But is anybody tired of Anna Nicole news?  (Read 1750 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I mean the woman didn't do jack for humanity other than show her damn tits and ass, marry an old man . Nothing more. She couldn't seal the deal and get his billion dollars.

There other more pressing issues than who is the father of DannyLynn, or how Anna died.

I wonder what will happen if Pamela Anderson dies?

Oh, and they finally put James Brown in the ground.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I mean the woman didn't do jack for humanity other than show her damn tits and ass, marry an old man . Nothing more. She couldn't seal the deal and get his billion dollars.

Well said! Enough with the anna nicole talk already.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Yup. I am - big time!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
If it wasn't 24/7 Anna & Britney, ...the media might have to report on more important matters.
There are already too many people in high places on extremely shaky ground right now to let that happen.
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

There other more pressing issues than who is the father of DannyLynn, or how Anna died.

I wonder what will happen if Pamela Anderson dies?

Oh, and they finally put James Brown in the ground.

Yes.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HER!

;)
Z

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If it wasn't 24/7 Anna & Britney, ...the media might have to report on more important matters.
There are already too many people in high places on extremely shaky ground right now to let that happen.

You mean like Attorney Gerenal Antonio Gonzalez, for example?

Yes.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HER!

;)

Agreed!!!