Author Topic: Stallone charged with importing steroids! HGH!  (Read 2994 times)

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Stallone charged with importing steroids! HGH!
« on: March 12, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
Our good old friend Sly tries to sneak in some GH into Australia!

gotta love it!  ;D

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10428569

SYDNEY - Actor Sylvester Stallone tried to bring 48 vials of human growth hormone into Australia, a Sydney court has been told.

The 60-year-old movie star did not appear in the Downing Centre Local Court today where charges against him for importing a banned substance were briefly mentioned.

The Australian Customs Service has charged Stallone with one count of importing a prohibited import.

Stallone was detained at Sydney Airport on February 16 after prohibited substances were allegedly found in his luggage.

The maximum fine for the offence is $A110,000, ($NZ125,671) but the maximum financial penalty a local court can impose is $A22,000.

Stallone was in Sydney last month for the premiere of his new film Rocky Balboa and left after three days.

Magistrate David Heilern adjourned the matter to the same court for a plea on April 24.

Stallone is excused from attending on that occasion if he is represented by his lawyer, Robert Todd.

Part time?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Rocky Balboa and his growth hormone!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 06:53:16 PM »
Who cares, we all knew he was on it anyway for the last 30 yrs.  Look at his head for cryin out loud.  I don't respect him any less.
Most are all show no go!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 07:21:22 PM »
Oh no he is such a bad guy, boo who who boo who who!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »
OMG a 60 year man taking something so he will feel beter, boo who who, boo who who! Oh that makes him so bad!

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 08:42:04 PM »
huge?
Part time?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 11:19:19 PM »
huge?

If Sly takes the GH then it doesnt do much since his physique looks natural in the ring.

Nothing wrong with taking GH for theurpetic value.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 03:18:52 AM »
I think Sly never been as big as he is now!
S

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 05:47:07 AM »
If Sly takes the GH then it doesnt do much since his physique looks natural in the ring.

Nothing wrong with taking GH for theurpetic value.
Because he's 60 years old  ::)

PB

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 06:01:24 AM »
I know several guys at the gym in their 40's & 50's that are on prescribed gh because of imbalances in their own body...It is beginning to be really common for guys in the middle aged range for doctors to prescribe them gh and test...Sly is 60 and I am sure he has a prescription for it...Another attempt from the media to slur rejuvenation prescriptions and give AAS a bad name....
You Can't Do It!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 06:05:14 AM »
I know several guys at the gym in their 40's & 50's that are on prescribed gh because of imbalances in their own body...It is beginning to be really common for guys in the middle aged range for doctors to prescribe them gh and test...Sly is 60 and I am sure he has a prescription for it...Another attempt from the media to slur rejuvenation prescriptions and give AAS a bad name....

were you not exposed as a wigger, little bitch cum dumpster hahahaha

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 06:06:18 AM »
were you not exposed as a wigger, little bitch cum dumpster hahahaha

When was this???
You Can't Do It!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 06:09:18 AM »

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 06:11:21 AM »
Whoa didn't even know the heckler started the topic...That is not me though I hate to tell ya...He just found some myspace name tharealist....I live on the gulf coast in Alabama sorry..

You Can't Do It!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 09:11:35 AM »
maybe he is claiming that they are a very strong aminoacid lol.

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 09:18:03 AM »
Stallone Charged with Importing Steroids Down Under

Just moments ago, Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with illegally importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check. Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroid found a total of 48 vials of the steroid after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limousine and private jet.

Stallone will be required to enter a plea on April 24. If found guilty, he faces a maximum fine of $22,000 Austrailian.

According to steroid.com, "Bodybuilders may illicitly self-administer hGH to improve size and strength, usually by subcutaneous injection into the lower abdomen." HGH has also "become a popular but expensive medication prescribed in anti-aging therapies."

Stallone was visiting Australia in February to promote his latest film "Rocky Balboa. Calls to Sly's rep were not immediately returned.

Reps for Stallone had no comment.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: Stallone charged with importing steroids! HGH!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »
What's his medical condition that requires him to carry such large quantities of medicine around airports?   I didn't know he was so sick.  Strange, since he looks so strong and vigorous in the movies.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »
waste of time. they should just leave him alone.
irongearco.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
What's his medical condition that requires him to carry such large quantities of medicine around airports?   I didn't know he was so sick.  Strange, since he looks so strong and vigorous in the movies.

Large quanitity? Most Gh vials hold 4 iu's. He could easliy be taking one vial per day which would come out to 48 days worth. I'm sure Sly is gone from home for weeks at a time so this is NOT a big supply at all. I would also be that he has a script so the most  they could get him for would be for not declaring medication. They also need to get a little more education on what a steroid is.  ::)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
I think the point is, why is he carrying ANY amount through an airport?  What, if he misses his injection he's going to lose the Greater Open Mr. Trenton?  He's connected to this crap - i.e. addicted.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 05:34:12 PM »
maybe he is claiming that they are a very strong aminoacid lol.

haha he did that before

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 06:24:54 AM »