Author Topic: CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!  (Read 2857 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:29:02 PM »
Wikidudeman in his infinite wisdom thinks adonis is the face of Natural Bodybuilding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding.  Prove him wrong there are so many more athlets out there, that deserve to have their face associated with the sport.

The natural competers on GB need to send him a photo with no copywrite so he can replace the photo up there now.

Wikidudeman@yahoo.com

Now you have to tell him, he can use your picture.  Take one with you face it, but it would be better to use a contest picture and let him know your not on drugs and are a natural bodybuilder.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »
funny how what they say on nutrition goes against what adonis preaches...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »
Wikidudeman in his lacking infinite wisdom thought Adonis was the face of Natural Bodybuilding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding.  Prove him wrong there are so many more athletes out there, that deserve to have their face associated with the sport.

The natural competers on GB need to send him a photo with no copywrite so he can replace the photo up there now.  Let him know your not on drugs and that you are indeed natural.

Wikidudeman@yahoo.com

Now you have to tell him, he can use your picture.  Take one with you face it, but it would be better to use a contest picture and let him know your not on drugs and are a natural bodybuilder.

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:30 AM »
That's some funny shit! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
J

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:21:25 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I've got them going all the way!
:

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 07:42:13 PM »
Wikidudeman in his infinite wisdom thinks adonis is the face of Natural Bodybuilding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodybuilding.  Prove him wrong there are so many more athlets out there, that deserve to have their face associated with the sport.

The natural competers on GB need to send him a photo with no copywrite so he can replace the photo up there now.

Wikidudeman@yahoo.com

This guy has a great natty physique.

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »
I think adnois has a great natty physique too , even more the impressive that he can at least maintain it eating whatever he wants.....

id prefer a life of eating what i want and looking better than the avg male ,  than eating boring shit to feel like shit.

Not saying that ive taken on the adonis principles but I do have a balanced natural healthy diet.