Author Topic: CLASSIC GYM STORIES THREAD!!!  (Read 6808 times)

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
CLASSIC GYM STORIES THREAD!!!
« on: March 13, 2007, 05:47:41 AM »
What my fellow sickos!!! Im wanted to start a thread so that us gym rats can tell stories from the gym. You know stories of cats liftin heavy shit, assholes in the gym you hate , and other shit!!! I started this because last night i had a funny story from the gym and figures these tales of the iron should be told!!!

Aight here we go last night i was training legs and doing dumbell squats. I was in my very first warmup set and noticed this fuckin fat boy observing my form. Mind you this fuckin guy is about 5 foot 7'' 200lbs. With like 30% bodyfat!!! I am 6 foot 2'' 260lbs. "Just to let you know why im clowin this guy!!!" okay anyways i go to do my second warm up set and get my 15 reps with a little light weight to get the joints ready for a brutal leg workout!!! This fuckin cookie eatin blubber ass sweating from head to toe came up to me when i was done and pulled off his lil headphones and says " u know u should keep the heel on the floor during squats and procedes to do a set to show me how its done!!! I all of a sudden took offense and replied "thanks there Tony Little for the training tip!!! He turned around and ran off looking like a fuckin dumb ass. I mean really were do some guys get off coming up to you in the gym and giving you training tips and shit ecpecially when they look like a pile of shit!!! Shit just aggrivates me!!! Im sure yall have other classic gym stories of assholes like this!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VENT!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: CLASSIC GYM STORIES THREAD!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 05:58:02 AM »
meltdown

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:07:59 AM »
EPIC meltdown

I am calling BS on you being 6'2" and 260lbs with a BF under 30%. Yet you call him fat boy

post a pic, prove me wrong and I will apologize to you. If not STFU and please stop wasting internet bandwidth
Here comes the money shot

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 06:19:20 AM »
Fuckkkk those fat guys!
Most are all show no go!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 06:22:40 AM »
Dumbell squats  ??? Ok big guy gay
K

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 06:25:38 AM »
HAHAHA "big nasty" must refer to what happens when he gets together with a room full of black penis...... what a little queer

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 06:44:19 AM »
What my fellow sickos!!! Im wanted to start a thread so that us gym rats can tell stories from the gym. You know stories of cats liftin heavy shit, assholes in the gym you hate , and other shit!!! I started this because last night i had a funny story from the gym and figures these tales of the iron should be told!!!

Aight here we go last night i was training legs and doing dumbell squats. I was in my very first warmup set and noticed this fuckin fat boy observing my form. Mind you this fuckin guy is about 5 foot 7'' 200lbs. With like 30% bodyfat!!! I am 6 foot 2'' 260lbs. "Just to let you know why im clowin this guy!!!" okay anyways i go to do my second warm up set and get my 15 reps with a little light weight to get the joints ready for a brutal leg workout!!! This fuckin cookie eatin blubber ass sweating from head to toe came up to me when i was done and pulled off his lil headphones and says " u know u should keep the heel on the floor during squats and procedes to do a set to show me how its done!!! I all of a sudden took offense and replied "thanks there Tony Little for the training tip!!! He turned around and ran off looking like a fuckin dumb ass. I mean really were do some guys get off coming up to you in the gym and giving you training tips and shit ecpecially when they look like a pile of shit!!! Shit just aggrivates me!!! Im sure yall have other classic gym stories of assholes like this!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VENT!!!
dumbell squats did you do the swiss ball for abs when you were done with your monster work out..
p

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »
Well fellas not exactly what the thread was intended for but hey just letting you guys know what kinda fags you gotta endure at the gym!!! Im just sayin i dont need cats advice on how to train. Ecpecially FATBOYS!!! As for my size and hieght why would i lie about that? I didnt put that to impress anyone just saying he had no buisness telling me how to train with his flabby 15 inch arms in the first place. If you dont have a story to share then why come on here and critisize me? Im not sittin here sayin im 3% bodyfat and contest ready just sayin i didnt need his tips!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 08:07:06 AM »
hahahahaha, another clown with "big" in his username, 260 pounds at 6'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »
LOL shits classic a bunch of haters!!! I like that!!! So i guess you cats are all fuckin bad ass huh!! LOL  I see why peolpe dont post on here. LOL Shits a joke. Cant even make a comment without people tryin to test you!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 08:19:48 AM »
LOL shits classic a bunch of haters!!! I like that!!! So i guess you cats are all fuckin bad ass huh!! LOL  I see why peolpe dont post on here. LOL Shits a joke. Cant even make a comment without people tryin to test you!!!

okay "big nasty" you must be huge and a real tough guy ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 08:22:45 AM »
hahahahaha, another clown with "big" in his username, 260 pounds at 6'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha! you beat me to it.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
cats. . . lol

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »

Only way to prove em' wrong is post a photo.  If you are 6 ft and 260 you would have a ton of photos of yourself.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 08:31:21 AM »
Only way to prove em' wrong is post a photo.  If you are 6 ft and 260 you would have a ton of photos of yourself.

Exactly but we will never see them because if he really is that heavy he is a fat piece of shit

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 08:33:28 AM »
do they even have cameras in louisiana?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 08:35:47 AM »
do they even have cameras in louisiana?

Superstar, I believe they do, however using them them is another story. 

Are you saying there is no way this guy will post a pic of himself weighing 260 at 6 and low bodyfat levels?

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
I am trying to get at about 280 lbs then cut down to like 240lbs to try and get in a local show. Didnt say i was ripped. Just sayin the guy didnt need to come fuckin demonstrate his form when i was just warming up!! For fuck sake!! Cut me some slack here BIG GUYS!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:43 AM »
I am trying to get at about 280 lbs then cut down to like 240lbs to try and get in a local show. Didnt say i was ripped. Just sayin the guy didnt need to come fuckin demonstrate his form when i was just warming up!! For fuck sake!! Cut me some slack here BIG GUYS!!!

O brother cut to 240 for a show you must be fucking huge..... can you give me your diet and training program ::)

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »
Hey ben how about you go fuck yourself dude? What the fucks your problem?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 08:47:00 AM »
meltdown!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 08:47:12 AM »

I just have so much respect for monsters like you ::) who have to for no reason when telling a story include their internet stats  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 08:47:25 AM »
hahahahaha, this clown is too good to be true.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 08:48:07 AM »
Superstar, I believe they do, however using them them is another story. 

Are you saying there is no way this guy will post a pic of himself weighing 260 at 6 and low bodyfat levels?
never!

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 08:51:09 AM »
WOW well you guys have fun!!!