Author Topic: SAN Signed Dennis James ……… Stupid Move??  (Read 4389 times)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
Re: SAN Signed Dennis James ……… Stupid Move??
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 03:39:31 AM »
Read the highlighted part. Why would he attract the attention of europeans?
Team Nasser!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 05:11:59 AM »
Why would he?

Cause demographics spend more time looking at advertisements containing people they recognize, or identify with (whether it be similar looks, age, nation of origin, etc). 

Plus many overseas dislike americans for some reason.  I would question why, but I'm too busy filling my SUV with oil we pilfered from a nation we electively invaded on false pretenses... ;)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:44 AM »
Gh15 is not dennis james.  Oh that’s really funny.  There are still people who think that gh15 in not a pro or that he is not DJ.

Any how,, gh15 gave the sport a bad name by talking about the dark side and that bbers are walking pharmacies.  If I had a supplement company I would choose my representative wisely and make sure he will do well.  I don’t think he will do any better that what he did in the past.  He will never even get in the top 6 Olympia any more.  He got 4th in the weakest line up in the Olympia history.

He can win the NY if the line up is week and usually the 2nd season of the shows have a weak lineup so he might win but will never place top 6 in the O

because not all those guys even take steroids, right?   ::)
you're pretty stupid and you need to stop obsessing over dennis james. 
hope that helps. 
F

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »

Cause demographics spend more time looking at advertisements containing people they recognize, or identify with (whether it be similar looks, age, nation of origin, etc). 

Plus many overseas dislike americans for some reason.  I would question why, but I'm too busy filling my SUV with oil we pilfered from a nation we electively invaded on false pretenses... ;)

Well, Dennis doesn't look european and he just recently moved to Germany. Besides, we admire the same body builders as you, i.e. the best ones. I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're right on this one. I also hate references to "europeans" since that's a very heterogenous group. I don't have anything common with someone from southern europe (religious fascists)!
Team Nasser!

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 04:46:13 PM »
I have a feeling that GH15 is palumbo

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 04:55:25 PM »
Not even my nig ga D tothemuthafkn P knows. He didn't even try to ask me who he was...back in our days of crippin in the (3-1-0) we knew the code. If one of us knew somethun...we aint gon' say shit! it's always best to keep your mouth shut...knwatImsayin?

If DP asked...I might tell him but I know he aint gonna do that.

gh15 also laughed when he mentioned how everybody thinks he's Nasser.

you dont know shit , you re just some bald retarded schmoe, i highly doubt that you talked with gh15

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 04:59:18 PM »

you dont know shit , you re just some bald retarded schmoe, i highly doubt that you talked with gh15

show some respect El Doritos, The BLockhead owns you.

you obviously have not see his contest pics

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 09:32:08 PM »
neither have i post em up block
-

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:28:55 PM »
Well, Dennis doesn't look european and he just recently moved to Germany. Besides, we admire the same body builders as you, i.e. the best ones. I'm sorry, but I just don't think you're right on this one. I also hate references to "europeans" since that's a very heterogenous group. I don't have anything common with someone from southern europe (religious fascists)!

i can respect that.

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 10:36:16 PM »
who cares really who gh15 is? I know I don't. I like his openess  8)

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 12:37:58 AM »
who cares really who gh15 is? I know I don't. I like his openess  8)

He's not even american.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »
I have a feeling that GH15 is palumbo

not even close..

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 04:29:06 AM »

i can respect that.

A rare quality for someone who posts on Getbig. Thumbs up, man!  ;)
Team Nasser!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »
gh15 is yamagishi hidetada.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »
gh15 is Adonis.  ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 04:52:47 PM »
dennis james is conrtoversial, internationally known and consistantly places in the olympia top 10. Hes been in the game a long time and still hsa some left. True freak. Look at pros like leo ingram, bob chick... Not pros Dave palumbo, derek anthony, with supp contracts and tell me you wouldnt rather hae dennis james endorse your product.
-

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »
I have a feeling Gh15 is just a gimmick of Matt C and he is fucking with us !

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2007, 02:29:59 AM »
Did SAN drop Ahmad Haidar??

I still find it funny that there are member on this board who don’t know that GH15 is Dennis    :D

Paul L.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2007, 08:16:19 AM »
Did SAN drop Ahmad Haidar??

I still find it funny that there are member on this board who don’t know that GH15 is Dennis    :D

Paul L.
NOT Dennis.

gh15 came forward on here and told us he spoke to me and Ed at the EXPO in Columbus. We gave him our word we'd keep it on the low. Ron Himself knows actually.
?

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »
NOT Dennis.

gh15 came forward on here and told us he spoke to me and Ed at the EXPO in Columbus. We gave him our word we'd keep it on the low. Ron Himself knows actually.

Special ed himself said who gh15 was on no bull radio.  So enough said.

Kudos to you and Special ed on the great interviews.  Hope to see the same in every pro show.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2007, 11:42:34 AM »
Special ed himself said who gh15 was on no bull radio.  So enough said.

Kudos to you and Special ed on the great interviews.  Hope to see the same in every pro show.

Thanks, Paul! I had a good time helping him. It was funny. Not to mention, being the cheeseballs that we are we wore our 'screenhandles' on our tags and LOTS of people knew who we were immediately. Even 'fan-boys' just walking around stopped us. Just goes to show that EVERYBODY reads getbig before all other BB forums.

Our goal is to make it a regular thing with MD covering all the Pro Shows/ Top NPC shows. Dave? John? You reading this? Hint.

I don't recall 'gh15' ever being on NO BULL RADIO. His English is better in person than on here but his accent is very thick. Sometimes people say what they got to say to bring attention to a certain destination.
?

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »
I didn’t say he was on no bull radio.  Special ed mentioned on one of his segments who he was.

BTW; do you know who’s the girl in black in this pic??  the after party looked awesome

Paul L.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »

Looks like Melissa D.

I think it is her. I didn't see her at the afterparty. I was there as it was held at a club called 'Karma'.

It was...."okay". Waaaay to loud. Just not my scene. Lots of neon glow sticks and meathed men/women jumping around looking like they're just trying to burn calories than dance.

Except for MD Cyber Classic finalist, Herb 'Tank' Nordheimer. Mofo looked like 'OZone or Turbo' out there.

It was an interesting sight nonetheless. Would have been better if I was fked up or 'rolling' but I don't do that shit.
?

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2007, 02:46:01 PM »
The signing of any bb'er by any company is a waste of money.  Pay them a little dough to show up at a booth when you want them.  Otherwise their ROI is HORRIBLE.  SAN must be looking for money to spend for no reason.