Author Topic: My problem at the gym  (Read 4148 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: My problem at the gym
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »
It's true. I am a 22 year old virgin.  :-[  :'(

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 01:18:47 PM »
Shadow has too much time on his hands.
Most are all show no go!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 01:20:14 PM »
It's true. I am a 22 year old virgin.  :-[  :'(

Strange fetish.   :-\

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 01:22:55 PM »

It's a joke right  :-\
are you delusional?

Albeit

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 01:45:51 PM »
what kind of a response were you expecting?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 03:44:24 PM »
I like the fact that I'm so far into your head that you're thinking about me the entire time you're logged on this site, tiny. The only question is, can I drive you and Cheri to suicide within the next 6 months or not? You're on track for one monumental meltdown.  ::)

lol
#

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 07:47:12 AM »
I'm like the smallest guy at my gym and I always have to see and deal with guys who are 6'4 250 with huge muscles. It really sucks because I know they could kick my ass with one hand tied to their back. I always feel inadequate, insecure, small, weak, pathetic. It sucks. No matter what I do I know I'll never be bigger or stronger than most of them, because other than protein, multi and fish oils I don't want to touch supps or roids. I don't want strange chemicals inside me.

It's horrible to be the little gimp in a world of giants. Guys look at me like I'm a jerkoff. They don't fear me so they don't show me any respect. Like when a big guy looks at another big guy, it's a nod. When they look at me it's like a contained laughter of disdain. And I don't confront them on it because I know I couldn't fight them. So I go to a corner with a bench and do my thing with my 25lb dumbbells. Like a loner loser. :(

The girls don't look at me either. I'm the short, ugly chapstain who never gets any respect from guys or action from girls. Life sucks man.

chapstain?
Q

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 07:51:23 AM »
lol and they call me a gimmick.

haha.
Hahahahahaha! ok "kiwiol" ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
I'm like the smallest guy at my gym and I always have to see and deal with guys who are 6'4 250 with huge muscles. It really sucks because I know they could kick my ass with one hand tied to their back. I always feel inadequate, insecure, small, weak, pathetic. It sucks. No matter what I do I know I'll never be bigger or stronger than most of them, because other than protein, multi and fish oils I don't want to touch supps or roids. I don't want strange chemicals inside me.

It's horrible to be the little gimp in a world of giants. Guys look at me like I'm a jerkoff. They don't fear me so they don't show me any respect. Like when a big guy looks at another big guy, it's a nod. When they look at me it's like a contained laughter of disdain. And I don't confront them on it because I know I couldn't fight them. So I go to a corner with a bench and do my thing with my 25lb dumbbells. Like a loner loser. :(

The girls don't look at me either. I'm the short, ugly chapstain who never gets any respect from guys or action from girls. Life sucks man.
250 at 6'4"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my Lord how can someone carry so much muscle. ;D

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
If you feel inadequate it's cause you are :-\.

But cheer up supposedly you're not a virgin anymore.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 11:35:40 AM »

What exactly is a chapstain Mark/Mahg?
Q

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 11:37:07 AM »

OMG  Dig deeper dude, the hole you are in isn't big enough yet.   ::)

What about your vagina? Is that a bottomless pit as well?

naturaltzatziki

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »

hook a noose up to the pullup bar, request a spotter to hold u up whilst you connect it to you neck count to three and rid the world of your pathetic existence

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »
why do you assume they are on steroids because the are bigger than you.

dont make excuses. train harder and eat more bitch.

Basically, this. If you aren't willing to take the same stuff as the other guys you have to work that much harder with your natural status. I have never made an excuse for not being in shape in my entire life. I'm either on point with my diet and training....or I'm not. Plain and simple. Look at it like this. You don't have to be the BIGGEST BADDEST DUDE in the gym or the most ripped. Just be that guy that knows he left it all on the floor and bust his ass more than anyone else in there. It pays off. I personally am not one of the biggest guys at my gym (180lbs GO GO GO) but I will be damned if I am not one of the most impressive looking and hardest working clowns in there.

So yeah, no excuses. Man up, work harder, or jump off the pullup bar with a weight belt around your neck.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »
mahg

you are 750 mg test and an eybrow between the brows wax from being an alpha male

seriously

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »
I'm like the smallest guy at my gym and I always have to see and deal with guys who are 6'4 250 with huge muscles. It really sucks because I know they could kick my ass with one hand tied to their back. I always feel inadequate, insecure, small, weak, pathetic. It sucks. No matter what I do I know I'll never be bigger or stronger than most of them, because other than protein, multi and fish oils I don't want to touch supps or roids. I don't want strange chemicals inside me. WTF?

:-\ I understand why you dont want to touch roids. But everything else..damn.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »
buck up ghandi >:(

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »
so you are crying about your problems but won't do anything proactive to fix them?