Author Topic: A suggestion for 'The Enigma'  (Read 10353 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
A suggestion for 'The Enigma'
« on: March 13, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
Change your handle to 'The Enema'. Thanks in advance.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: A suggestion for 'The Enigma'
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »

It means he gets protein enemas from black guys, LOL!

It's so obvious. :)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »

Kiwi...Kiwi...Kiwi...You weak ass poser bitch...I expect better...Rise up or get off my V board...Biotch...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 03:46:29 PM »
Kiwi...Kiwi...Kiwi...You weak ass poser bitch...I expect better...Rise up or get off my V board...Biotch...
He cant rise up hes only 5'9 unless hes in a chiness place then hes 6'2..but he has more game in the load he dropped on your moms chin then you have in your whole 150 pound frame..
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »
He cant rise up hes only 5'9 unless hes in a chiness place then hes 6'2..but he has more game in the load he dropped on your moms chin then you have in your whole 150 pound frame..

Kiwi pmed me and told me to tell you to get off his nuts...hahahahahahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 03:59:27 PM »
Kiwi pmed me and told me to tell you to get off his nuts...hahahahahahaha
sorry theres no room since you and your sister have one nut in each of your mouths..
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »
sorry theres no room since you and your sister have one nut in each of your mouths..

MELTDOWN...HAHAHAHAHAHA

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
MELTDOWN...HAHAHAHAHAHA
translation= I just got owned bad and i have no real come back...
p

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »
translation= I just got owned bad and i have no real come back...

Damn...Once again left work, drove home and you idiots are STILL talkin' about me...I own the V Board and I own the SQUAD...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 02:28:13 AM »
Damn...Once again left work, drove home and you idiots are STILL talkin' about me...I own the V Board and I own the SQUAD...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 02:31:27 AM »

dan18 is not in the SQUAD you skinny little bear cub, nice "owning" there bud     ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 02:39:00 AM »
hahahahhha ill let shutupandtrian think he runs the v and then let him wonder were all of his posts are going! ahahhaahah way to run the v brotha ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 03:58:07 AM »
hahahahhha ill let shutupandtrian think he runs the v and then let him wonder were all of his posts are going! ahahhaahah way to run the v brotha ::)

Hahahahahaha the only thing ShutUpandTranny had a run of was diarrhea hahahahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 04:34:14 AM »
Hahahahahaha the only thing ShutUpandTranny had a run of was diarrhea hahahahaha

hahahahahaha!!! "Shutupandtranny" classic K  ;D

oh brother I bet shutupandpoundme is the kind of guy that openly slaps one off when a big black guy comes and pisses next to him in the clubs urinals, and when they say "wtf are you doing you little fag!!!!!, You want me to call security?" he replies "what the hell are you talking about you homophobe! I was just making sure i was really, really, really, really, really finished" hahaha, gayer than a mcsalad   

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 05:02:16 AM »
dan18 is not in the SQUAD you skinny little bear cub, nice "owning" there bud     ::)
very true count but since the squad was over his moms house streching out her a-hole some one had to put this cum drizzle in his place..
p

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 05:57:15 AM »
very true count but since the squad was over his moms house streching out her a-hole some one had to put this cum drizzle in his place..

Are you implying that shutupandpushhard's moms a-hole knows no bounds, dan18?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 05:59:48 AM »
Are you implying that shutupandpushhard's moms a-hole knows no bounds, dan18?
I'm saying even the most sex crazed maniac could fuck a warm bucket of water over shutupantrian's mammy and wouldn't tell the difference

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 06:30:09 AM »
I'm saying even the most sex crazed maniac could fuck a warm bucket of water over shutupantrian's mammy and wouldn't tell the difference

hahahaha yes! Even the sex maniac from Con Air could ride that old bag after 20 years in the pen and still not have an orgasm hahahaha

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 06:40:13 AM »
hahahaha yes! Even the sex maniac from Con Air could ride that old bag after 20 years in the pen and still not have an orgasm hahahaha
Every time she burps she shits herself,the hoover dam aint got shit on het bung hole..
p

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 06:51:40 AM »
Every time she burps she shits herself,the hoover dam aint got shit on het bung hole..

hahahaha, she has had to cut all carbonated drinks from her diet and have a specially adapted non-stick toilet

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 07:25:22 AM »
hahahaha, she has had to cut all carbonated drinks from her diet and have a specially adapted non-stick toilet
I hear she was almost put in jail for letting jihad have secret meetings in her ass.
we could go on all day with this one......
I heard whe she went to the grand canyon people yelled into her ass because the echo was louder.
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 07:46:57 AM »
hahahahahaha!!! "Shutupandtranny" classic K  ;D

oh brother I bet shutupandpoundme is the kind of guy that openly slaps one off when a big black guy comes and pisses next to him in the clubs urinals, and when they say "wtf are you doing you little fag!!!!!, You want me to call security?" he replies "what the hell are you talking about you homophobe! I was just making sure i was really, really, really, really, really finished" hahaha, gayer than a mcsalad   

Hahahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShutUpandTrain definitely strikes me as the kind of 'guy' who finds out that the local mobile massage center has secured the services of a big Jamaican man, calls said center, makes a booking for a 1 hour session, greets the man at the door wearing nothing but assless chaps and ball glitter come the time of the appointment and when the guy asks him what kind of massage he'd like, says, "I want you to massage my tonsils for 40 mins and then massage my prostrate for the other 20. Oh, and if you want me to pay you in the end, you'll have to make a deposit first" and giggles like a schoolgirl. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than a 1 night stand between Heath ledger and Jake Gylenhall to celebrate Brokeback Mountain breaking the $1000 barrier in the box office.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »
WoW...While I was sleeping you LLLOOOSSSEEERRRSSS were making me more of a GOD than I thought I could ever be...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »
Hahahahahahaha yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShutUpandTrain definitely strikes me as the kind of 'guy' who finds out that the local mobile massage center has secured the services of a big Jamaican man, calls said center, makes a booking for a 1 hour session, greets the man at the door wearing nothing but assless chaps and ball glitter come the time of the appointment and when the guy asks him what kind of massage he'd like, says, "I want you to massage my tonsils for 40 mins and then massage my prostrate for the other 20. Oh, and if you want me to pay you in the end, you'll have to make a deposit first" and giggles like a schoolgirl. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than a 1 night stand between Heath ledger and Jake Gylenhall to celebrate Brokeback Mountain breaking the $1000 barrier in the box office.
hahahahaha, "ball glitter".

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 08:00:08 AM »
hahahahaha, "ball glitter".

SHUT UP BITCH...I AM THE NEW SQUAD FATHER...