Author Topic: a test e injection ?  (Read 1813 times)

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
a test e injection ?
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
whats up i took a test E shot last monday on left cheek,been 8 days its tough,tender,kinda big still hasnt gone down. first time i took test E.done sus in the past never had a prob.thought it might just be some freak thing.took a shot of deca no prob what so ever,said ok,did another shot in the cheek where i did the deca,same thing happened as the left cheek!! i am using a 25g pin,the only thing i can think is it to short? it is 1", i do have 11/2 also. the test is IP. what r your suggestions. thanks help asap!!!!! gotta GETBIG!!!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: a test e injection ?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:17:32 PM »
Mix the Deca and E together.

Unless you are a 300lb fat ass, a 25x1 in the ass is fine.

Is this your first time using?

Maybe you need to work on your injection technique, maybe you are moving the pin around too much

Maybe its your body's reaction to the BA in the test.

And it seems like you shot the Deca and the E within the same 7 day period, in the same spot (NOT GOOD)

Too many factors here to figure out whats wrong. Do you have a fever? Is it "Hot" to the touch?
U

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:30:14 PM »
 nah not a 300 pound fat ass,5'9 190. ive used in past,been a few years now. i always been good with injecting on my own,never a problem, i did shoot the E and the deca with in same week,but not really in same spot,cant feel where i shot the deca,the little lump went away quick on that. is it not good to shoot deca and E in the same week? no fever at all,and not hot to the touch, thx man

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
nah not a 300 pound fat ass,5'9 190. ive used in past,been a few years now. i always been good with injecting on my own,never a problem, i did shoot the E and the deca with in same week,but not really in same spot,cant feel where i shot the deca,the little lump went away quick on that. is it not good to shoot deca and E in the same week? no fever at all,and not hot to the touch, thx man

I mean mix the Deca and Test together, instead of a seperate stick.

If the Test has a high BA, the oil from the Deca will help cut it and reduce the pain.
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »
No Fever & not all red? sounds like just abad shot that moved around or got close to somthing like a nerve.
I mix Enanthate /deca/ Sus to the amt  I''m using @ the time. All long acting.They dont fight.
They seem to enjoy each other actually.

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »
ahhh ok will be tryin in about 5 mins,lol, been here sweatin bullets wondering what the hell is up,ill give that a try.ill keep informed let ya know the scoop. thx for the help,greatly apreciated

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 06:47:04 PM »
Take a shower before the stick, it loosens everything up, oh and also it doesn't hurt to bust a nut either
U

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 05:05:33 AM »
Mix the Deca and E together.

Unless you are a 300lb fat ass, a 25x1 in the ass is fine.

Is this your first time using?

Maybe you need to work on your injection technique, maybe you are moving the pin around too much

Maybe its your body's reaction to the BA in the test.

And it seems like you shot the Deca and the E within the same 7 day period, in the same spot (NOT GOOD)

Too many factors here to figure out whats wrong. Do you have a fever? Is it "Hot" to the touch?
Agreed....rotate your injections around freaquently to avoid swelling and scar tissue build up. Also, make sure you swab the injection site and the vials before you start to sterilize everything. You don't want an infection occuring.

PB

tryinhard1

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 09:35:14 PM »
 alright a little update, mixed the test E and deca,had my wife give me the shot so i could be sure it was still.with in 2 days my ass cheek blew up,now it does feel hot,my body is actually givin off heat ,u can tell by the touch,checked my temp 98.9(fine). had my blood pressure checked 122/60(fine). so what i figued id do is get rid of the test E its just isnt workin for me. i replaced it with sus 375,11/2 amps. i havent had problems with sus in the past so if it isnt broke dont fix it. what u guys think? thx

strength

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 09:41:49 PM »
countdown to anti-ip posts.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 05:15:20 AM »
alright a little update, mixed the test E and deca,had my wife give me the shot so i could be sure it was still.with in 2 days my ass cheek blew up,now it does feel hot,my body is actually givin off heat ,u can tell by the touch,checked my temp 98.9(fine). had my blood pressure checked 122/60(fine). so what i figued id do is get rid of the test E its just isnt workin for me. i replaced it with sus 375,11/2 amps. i havent had problems with sus in the past so if it isnt broke dont fix it. what u guys think? thx

Ok, If its not infected but a bit of a reaction, maybee if you cut back 1/2 as much- you might be able to salvage the stuff.  Body takes awhile to adjust to lots of meds. It  says so in most every package insert. Lots of times some pretty bad side effects will go away w/  time.  Drs will realy push it with a med someone really needs.  Thay arent to concerned about yur need for a 20" upper arm though ;D