Author Topic: GETBIG is as DUMB AS THE REST OF AMERICA.  (Read 34407 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: GETBIG is as DUMB AS THE REST OF AMERICA.
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2007, 05:18:33 AM »
I don't even have to read this thread to tell a few things about it.  First, Adam has a severe mental disorder that makes him start threads with outrageous claims so he can draw attention to himself.  If might be that he's a wine expert or that he has been walking around for months with 3%BF, somehow making these claims makes him feel like more of a man.  The more outrageous the statement the more attention he gets, hence the name "all getbiggers are idiots".  Without the constant attention he gets here he'd dry up and blow away.

second, TA you're more and more of a tool everyday.  Now you're all of a sudden a wine expert?  What a sad and pathetic life you must lead when everything you are revolves around BB websites, how many have you been kicked off of now?  That doesn't tell you anything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DispThumb.asp.jpg (10.73 KB, 225x300 - viewed 4 times.)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2007, 06:39:33 AM »
Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.

Without question.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2007, 09:40:55 AM »
this apenis is a fuckin tool, if i were him i would not post, but the guy jus keeps comin back to get owned by everybody, who the fuck cares if hes a wine expert or has ten degrees, hes a pathological liar, who lies about anything jus to keep attention towards himself, i enjoy laughing at this idiot.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2007, 09:45:32 AM »
If that is the case,
You will be more than impressed with my conditioning.
blah blah blah   ::) i bet you believe in your own bullshits  :-X

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »
Jezebelle and I want the Kitchen to look like an Italian Bistro.

what is the Point of Capitalizing random Words?  it doesn't help Prove a point and only really distracts from the Argument, not that there ever was a Valid one.
its comin today

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2007, 11:01:22 AM »

i don't get it?

why take a picture of your bottles of wine than cut everything else in the pic except the bottles?

why going trough all this just to show bottles of wine?

why not show the kitchen cabinets, or all the ''bistro'' kitchen!

owned.... don't think so!!!!
are you delusional?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »
this apenis is a fuckin tool, if i were him i would not post, but the guy jus keeps comin back to get owned by everybody, who the fuck cares if hes a wine expert or has ten degrees, hes a pathological liar, who lies about anything jus to keep attention towards himself, i enjoy laughing at this idiot.

It's abundently clear that TA received little to NO attention from his parents or peer group growing up. A pathetic, sad excuse for a human being IMO.

The Heckler

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2007, 03:53:10 PM »
I don't even have to read this thread to tell a few things about it.  First, Adam has a severe mental disorder that makes him start threads with outrageous claims so he can draw attention to himself.  If might be that he's a wine expert or that he has been walking around for months with 3%BF, somehow making these claims makes him feel like more of a man.  The more outrageous the statement the more attention he gets, hence the name "all getbiggers are idiots".  Without the constant attention he gets here he'd dry up and blow away.

second, TA you're more and more of a tool everyday.  Now you're all of a sudden a wine expert?  What a sad and pathetic life you must lead when everything you are revolves around BB websites, how many have you been kicked off of now?  That doesn't tell you anything?

hahah first of all, MELTDOWN.  Second of all, why are you so jealous that you cannot afford decent wine with your meal every night?  Is this why your wife became so dissatisfied with your "performance" that she had to find another man on the side?

What kind of a "man" are you, "Natural Selection Al"?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2007, 03:55:12 PM »
hahah first of all, MELTDOWN.  Second of all, why are you so jealous that you cannot afford decent wine with your meal every night?  Is this why your wife became so dissatisfied with your "performance" that she had to find another man on the side?

Heckler = Adonis alter ego, execpt I think his alter ego knows less than Adonis!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2007, 04:00:31 PM »
Heckler = Adonis alter ego, execpt I think his alter ego knows less than Adonis!

Is that humanly possible?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »

what are you even talking about?  Just cause I dont' say "I'm gonna have some EXPENSIVE wine" doesn't mean I don't have any or can't afford it. 

You're constantly suggesting my wife is cheating on me Jez, why is this?  We've been married for years, no problems.  Just cause you support your louse of a BF with your e-bay business doesn't mean that every man is inadequate...only yours.

BTW-I'm a better man than yours...he's got a bunch of mental problems, I'm fine.

Have a good day jezebelle, you're a skank.
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2007, 04:10:15 PM »
what are you even talking about?  Just cause I dont' say "I'm gonna have some EXPENSIVE wine" doesn't mean I don't have any or can't afford it. 

You're constantly suggesting my wife is cheating on me Jez, why is this?  We've been married for years, no problems.  Just cause you support your louse of a BF with your e-bay business doesn't mean that every man is inadequate...only yours.

BTW-I'm a better man than yours...he's got a bunch of mental problems, I'm fine.

Have a good day jezebelle, you're a skank.

???

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2007, 04:27:31 PM »

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »
TA and his gimmics have now succeeded to surpass The Shadow in terms of being annoying and starting useless threads. 

I'm sure it won't be long before some Vote to Ban TA threads start popping up.  He is in a perpetual state of meltdown posting about topics ranging from Anti-Gravity suits to Lean and Mean McDonalds diets.

\

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2007, 04:37:19 PM »
Being that you post on here almost more than anyone, you are pretty much telling all of us you yourself are as dumb as the rest of america

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2007, 05:15:12 PM »
lolololol..oh christ...Adonis picking strawberries all day long...how sweet..lololol..gay as the day is long you f+cking homo...no wonder you look like death warmed over... I guess it's true, we are what we eat.. you f+cking peach!!! ahhh hahahahahaha

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2007, 06:13:39 PM »
Layne will tell you food are not clean or dirty.

If this is true (and I highly doubt it's not because I don't think there are that many stupid people) then perhaps Layne would like to come on here so I can own him just as I own you!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2007, 06:44:50 PM »

"Mmm ... a little citrus ... maybe some strawberry.... Passion fruit ... and, oh, there's just like the faintest soupçon of like asparagus and just a flutter of a, like a, nutty Edam cheese...." 

Wine is gay.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2007, 07:35:35 PM »
If this is true (and I highly doubt it's not because I don't think there are that many stupid people) then perhaps Layne would like to come on here so I can own him just as I own you!

nothing i have ever read of layne's suggests he doesn't think food is clean or dirty. he is a stickler for macronutrient ratios, such as this referring to a guy dieting for a contest with 50% cals from protein, 25% each from fat and carbs:

"Jeff,
to be honest I think you are pretty solid on your macros. If anything you could reduce protein/fat a bit; if you get stuck with fat loss perhaps take fat down to 20% of your daily kcals.

-Layne"

according to adonis, that would be irrelevant because all you'd need to do is total up the calories and worry SOLELY about them. if you got them from fruits, breads, pasta, and a little milk your body would react the same as if it was from eggs, lean meats, dairy, and a little whole grain.

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all
Put it on the Underhills

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2007, 08:00:34 PM »
nothing i have ever read of layne's suggests he doesn't think food is clean or dirty. he is a stickler for macronutrient ratios, such as this referring to a guy dieting for a contest with 50% cals from protein, 25% each from fat and carbs:

"Jeff,
to be honest I think you are pretty solid on your macros. If anything you could reduce protein/fat a bit; if you get stuck with fat loss perhaps take fat down to 20% of your daily kcals.

-Layne"

according to adonis, that would be irrelevant because all you'd need to do is total up the calories and worry SOLELY about them. if you got them from fruits, breads, pasta, and a little milk your body would react the same as if it was from eggs, lean meats, dairy, and a little whole grain.

Here is a paper Layne Wrote:

A study conducted by the Institute for Nutrition and Cancer Research (INCR) discovered that 78% of adults agreed with the statement “the kind of foods you eat is more important than the quantity of food you eat” in regards to weight management. This raises many points of contention. Very good arguments can certainly be made for and against the statement. Since I am forced to choose one side or the other, I believe in the end that it is the quantity of food you eat that is most important, not what foods you eat. In order for one to lose weight, and hence, body fat, one’s caloric expenditure must exceed their caloric intake and this requires energy intake control, and thus the quantity of food must be controlled1.
It is pertinent to state that one should eat healthy foods when on a weight loss diet. Fruits, vegetables, low fat meats, and the like are good sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber (in the case of fruits and vegetables) and these can certainly impact one’s health. However, one can simply not eat as many “good” foods as they like with reckless abandon and expect not to gain weight. It is certainly easier to achieve a caloric surplus eating twinkies all day than it is to achieve that same surplus though fruits, vegetables, and lean meats, however if the person eating only twinkies makes a conscious effort to limit their Twinkie intake to a calorie level that is less than the amount of calories they expend per day, they will lose weight whereas a person who eats an unlimited amount of “good” foods will still gain weight if they consume more calories than they expend. Obviously, eating only Twinkies or foods similar to it is not a good strategy for weight management, but it is an extreme example used to support my points.
Those who agree with aforementioned statement will most likely try to argue that the specific foods you eat are more important than the quantity that you eat will use the argument that “a calorie is not a calories” to support their stance. In other words, they believe that certain foods may provide a metabolic advantage over other foods. There certainly seems to be some good evidence to support this. For example, diets higher in protein seem to be less “energy efficient” as the conversion of alanine to glucose during gluconeogenesis requires six ATP molecules per mole2 and the conversion of pyruvate to glucose also consumes six ATP molecules per mole.3 Furthermore, four molecules of ATP are required to dispose of the nitrogen as urea.3 Maintaining the turnover of body proteins (i.e. folding, targeting, synthesis, and breakdown) is also energetically very costly.4 In fact, the thermic effects of nutrients are approximately 2-3% for lipids, 6-8% for carbohydrates, and 25-30% for protein!5 This increased thermic effect of food (TEF) seems to cause increased weight loss in high protein diets compared to diets equal in calories but higher in carbohydrates.6 The fiber content of a diet is also another issue to consider. Dietary fiber contains far less metabolizable energy than starchy carbohydrates due to incomplete absorption of fiber. In fact, using the Atwater values (4 kcal/g CHO, 4 kcal/g PRO, & 9 kcal/g FAT) to calculate metabolizable caloric intake may overestimate intake by as much as 3-7% when the fiber content of the diet is increased.7
It is therefore tempting to state that one could eat a high protein/low carbohydrate/increased fiber diet and not need to concern their selves so much with portion size because there is a far smaller net energy gain when consuming such a diet as compared to a typical higher carbohydrate diet. Although the net energy gain is much smaller on a high protein/low carbohydrate/increased fiber diet, the fact remains that there is still a net energy gain, so one can certainly consume more calories than they expend if they fail to control the quantity of food that they take in. Controlling food intake and self monitoring is crucial in any weight loss or weight maintenance regime. In fact, Hill et. al, found that the majority of people who successfully lost weight (at least 13.6 kg) and maintained that weight loss for at least one year practiced some form of cognitive restraint, including restricting certain foods, portion sizes, counting calories, etc.8 So while it may require a greater quantity of food on a high protein/low carbohydrate diet to exceed one’s caloric expenditure, it can still be done, and therefore the quantity of food must be controlled.
While controlling the quantity of food one eats may be more important than the types of foods one eats in regards to weight maintenance/loss, it is important to note that the types of foods that one eats will impact the quantity of foods that one will consume as well. Diets high in protein and high fiber have both shown to reduce hunger compared to a higher carbohydrate or reduced fiber diet.8,9 Additionally, the research seems to support the hypothesis diets higher in dietary protein have an increased thermic effect of food, allowing for greater weight loss at ‘equal’ calorie intakes when compared to higher carbohydrate diets. Therefore, the most successful strategy in achieve weight loss/maintenance may be to practice cognitive restraint while eating a high protein/reduced carbohydrate/high fiber diet.

References
1) Wardlaw GM, Kessel M. Energy Production and Energy Balance. In: Perspective in Nutrition 2nd Ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 2002. p. 535-537.
2) Feinman RD and Fine EJ. A calorie is a calorie violates the second law of thermodynamics. Nutrition J. 2004, 3:9.
3) Hue L. Regulation of gluconeogenesis in liver: In: Jefferson L, Cherington A, eds. Handbook of physiology: the endocrine system. Vol 2. Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press, 2001:649-57.
4) Bier DM. The energy cost of protein metabolism: lean and mean on Uncle Sam’s team. In: The role of protein and amino acids in sustaining and enhancing performance. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 1999:109-19.
5) Jequier E: Pathways to obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002, 26 Suppl 2:S12-7.
6) Westman EC, Mavropoulos J, Yancy WS, Vlek JS: A review of low-carbohydrate ketogenic diets. Curr Atheroscler Rep 2003, 5:476-483.
7) Buchnolz AC and Schoeller DA. Is a calorie a calorie? Am J Clin Nutr, 2004:79(suppl): 899S-906S.
8) Nickols-Richardson SM, Coleman MD, Volpe JJ, Hosig KW. Perceived hunger is lower and weight loss is greater in overweight pre-menopausal women consuming a low-carbohydrate/high-protein vs. high-carbohydrate/low-fat diet. J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 2005 Sep;105(9):1433-7.
9) Howarth NC, Saltzman E, Roberts SB. Dietary fiber and weight regulation.
Nutr. Rev. 2001 May;59(5):129-39.

Forum: Fitness & Physique Chat · Post Preview: #111028 · Replies: 173 · Views: 2181 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »

"Jeff,

-Layne"

Again. Post the question on the MD board:  Layne, Is there a such thing as a "Clean" or "Dirty" food, a "Good" or a "bad" food.

He will give you an answer.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »
Here is a paper Layne Wrote:

A study conducted by the Institute for Nutrition and Cancer Research (INCR) discovered that 78% of adults agreed with the statement “the kind of foods you eat is more important than the quantity of food you eat” in regards to weight management. This raises many points of contention. Very good arguments can certainly be made for and against the statement. Since I am forced to choose one side or the other, I believe in the end that it is the quantity of food you eat that is most important, not what foods you eat. In order for one to lose weight, and hence, body fat, one’s caloric expenditure must exceed their caloric intake and this requires energy intake control, and thus the quantity of food must be controlled1.
It is pertinent to state that one should eat healthy foods when on a weight loss diet. Fruits, vegetables, low fat meats, and the like are good sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber (in the case of fruits and vegetables) and these can certainly impact one’s health. However, one can simply not eat as many “good” foods as they like with reckless abandon and expect not to gain weight. It is certainly easier to achieve a caloric surplus eating twinkies all day than it is to achieve that same surplus though fruits, vegetables, and lean meats, however if the person eating only twinkies makes a conscious effort to limit their Twinkie intake to a calorie level that is less than the amount of calories they expend per day, they will lose weight whereas a person who eats an unlimited amount of “good” foods will still gain weight if they consume more calories than they expend. Obviously, eating only Twinkies or foods similar to it is not a good strategy for weight management, but it is an extreme example used to support my points.
Those who agree with aforementioned statement will most likely try to argue that the specific foods you eat are more important than the quantity that you eat will use the argument that “a calorie is not a calories” to support their stance. In other words, they believe that certain foods may provide a metabolic advantage over other foods. There certainly seems to be some good evidence to support this. For example, diets higher in protein seem to be less “energy efficient” as the conversion of alanine to glucose during gluconeogenesis requires six ATP molecules per mole2 and the conversion of pyruvate to glucose also consumes six ATP molecules per mole.3 Furthermore, four molecules of ATP are required to dispose of the nitrogen as urea.3 Maintaining the turnover of body proteins (i.e. folding, targeting, synthesis, and breakdown) is also energetically very costly.4 In fact, the thermic effects of nutrients are approximately 2-3% for lipids, 6-8% for carbohydrates, and 25-30% for protein!5 This increased thermic effect of food (TEF) seems to cause increased weight loss in high protein diets compared to diets equal in calories but higher in carbohydrates.6 The fiber content of a diet is also another issue to consider. Dietary fiber contains far less metabolizable energy than starchy carbohydrates due to incomplete absorption of fiber. In fact, using the Atwater values (4 kcal/g CHO, 4 kcal/g PRO, & 9 kcal/g FAT) to calculate metabolizable caloric intake may overestimate intake by as much as 3-7% when the fiber content of the diet is increased.7
It is therefore tempting to state that one could eat a high protein/low carbohydrate/increased fiber diet and not need to concern their selves so much with portion size because there is a far smaller net energy gain when consuming such a diet as compared to a typical higher carbohydrate diet. Although the net energy gain is much smaller on a high protein/low carbohydrate/increased fiber diet, the fact remains that there is still a net energy gain, so one can certainly consume more calories than they expend if they fail to control the quantity of food that they take in. Controlling food intake and self monitoring is crucial in any weight loss or weight maintenance regime. In fact, Hill et. al, found that the majority of people who successfully lost weight (at least 13.6 kg) and maintained that weight loss for at least one year practiced some form of cognitive restraint, including restricting certain foods, portion sizes, counting calories, etc.8 So while it may require a greater quantity of food on a high protein/low carbohydrate diet to exceed one’s caloric expenditure, it can still be done, and therefore the quantity of food must be controlled.
While controlling the quantity of food one eats may be more important than the types of foods one eats in regards to weight maintenance/loss, it is important to note that the types of foods that one eats will impact the quantity of foods that one will consume as well. Diets high in protein and high fiber have both shown to reduce hunger compared to a higher carbohydrate or reduced fiber diet.8,9 Additionally, the research seems to support the hypothesis diets higher in dietary protein have an increased thermic effect of food, allowing for greater weight loss at ‘equal’ calorie intakes when compared to higher carbohydrate diets. Therefore, the most successful strategy in achieve weight loss/maintenance may be to practice cognitive restraint while eating a high protein/reduced carbohydrate/high fiber diet.

References
1) Wardlaw GM, Kessel M. Energy Production and Energy Balance. In: Perspective in Nutrition 2nd Ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 2002. p. 535-537.
2) Feinman RD and Fine EJ. A calorie is a calorie violates the second law of thermodynamics. Nutrition J. 2004, 3:9.
3) Hue L. Regulation of gluconeogenesis in liver: In: Jefferson L, Cherington A, eds. Handbook of physiology: the endocrine system. Vol 2. Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press, 2001:649-57.
4) Bier DM. The energy cost of protein metabolism: lean and mean on Uncle Sam’s team. In: The role of protein and amino acids in sustaining and enhancing performance. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 1999:109-19.
5) Jequier E: Pathways to obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002, 26 Suppl 2:S12-7.
6) Westman EC, Mavropoulos J, Yancy WS, Vlek JS: A review of low-carbohydrate ketogenic diets. Curr Atheroscler Rep 2003, 5:476-483.
7) Buchnolz AC and Schoeller DA. Is a calorie a calorie? Am J Clin Nutr, 2004:79(suppl): 899S-906S.
8) Nickols-Richardson SM, Coleman MD, Volpe JJ, Hosig KW. Perceived hunger is lower and weight loss is greater in overweight pre-menopausal women consuming a low-carbohydrate/high-protein vs. high-carbohydrate/low-fat diet. J. Am. Diet. Assoc. 2005 Sep;105(9):1433-7.
9) Howarth NC, Saltzman E, Roberts SB. Dietary fiber and weight regulation.
Nutr. Rev. 2001 May;59(5):129-39.

Forum: Fitness & Physique Chat · Post Preview: #111028 · Replies: 173 · Views: 2181 

Again............it's nothing new, how many times do I have to tell you that?

But it does NOT pertain to a bodybuilding pre-contest protcol!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
Again............it's nothing new, how many times do I have to tell you that?

But it does NOT pertain to a bodybuilding pre-contest protcol!
Ask Layne if it does.

He will tell you different. So will I.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »
Adonis, you can tell anyone on this board practically anything and it still won't make you believable in any way. You have as much credibility as I do, which is zero. Copying and pasting endless amounts of this shit on here will not change the fact that no one believes your sure-fire "principles" that you still have not elaborated on in any detail nor have you posted your deadlift video or given us your "equation" Your shit is straight out of a white lab coat Muscletech add.