Author Topic: Cheney caught red handed in a HUGE lie.  (Read 1256 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Cheney caught red handed in a HUGE lie.
« on: March 14, 2007, 06:06:56 AM »
Remember when they tried to make the case that Iraqi intelligence met with Mohamad Attah?  Oh yea, that was one of the tidbits of "Intelligence" that came out of the makeshift intelligence agency the pentegon created because the CIA wasn't providing the information they wanted to make the case for war with Iraq.

Short Clip: Cheney Busted...
&NR

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: Cheney caught red handed in a HUGE lie.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 07:54:15 AM »
Foolish Americans!  This is the leadership you all voted for--twice.  Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Behold 240’s folly!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 08:09:00 AM »
The reporter must have had fun sitting there listening to Cheney lie. You could see in her face she wanted to pounce on him but she was playing the good interviewer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:12:17 AM »
History will prove this to be one of the saddest and most corrupt times in our govt's history.

People who defend Cheney at this time are at best, pathetic, and at worst, doing the devil's work.  And when they stand there and try to take the moral authority - as they condone lies to justify the evil things happening - it's pathetic.

Behold our folly for voting in the devil - although the way the system is set up, it would have heppened the same way under the dems.  Lieberman would have been just f'king giddy to be in the bunker giving the orders CHeney was giving, on 9/11.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:33:59 AM »
History will prove this to be one of the saddest and most corrupt times in our govt's history.

People who defend Cheney at this time are at best, pathetic, and at worst, doing the devil's work.  And when they stand there and try to take the moral authority - as they condone lies to justify the evil things happening - it's pathetic.

Behold our folly for voting in the devil - although the way the system is set up, it would have heppened the same way under the dems.  Lieberman would have been just f'king giddy to be in the bunker giving the orders CHeney was giving, on 9/11.

True and sad.
S

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 03:06:29 PM »

Could not have said it any better, well done!!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 01:40:21 AM »

Such drama!
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 04:01:43 AM »
Such drama!

LOL... come on dude, you're the ham sandwich who goes to pieces cause Al Gore leave the fan on when he takes a crap.  Just settle down and admit we gave the crooks the keys.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 08:22:30 AM »
Such drama!

I agree.  Where is the popcorn eating icon when you need it?   :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:41:53 AM »
Notice how none of the board neotaints have actually commented on the fact that Cheney was caught lying?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 08:43:45 AM »
Notice how none of the board neotaints have actually commented on the fact that Cheney was caught lying?  ::)

They don't have the integrity to admit mistakes of their own party. 

You absolutely cannot trust a person who cannot admit flaws.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 04:46:24 PM »
LOL... come on dude, you're the ham sandwich who goes to pieces cause Al Gore leave the fan on when he takes a crap.  Just settle down and admit we gave the crooks the keys.

I'm still laughing at you calling me a 'ham sandwich'!

For the record, I don't think I've ever characterised any individual politically opposed to me as 'the devil'.
Thread Killer