Author Topic: Buttsuck and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6779 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Buttsuck and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 14, 2007, 12:50:03 PM »
Buttsuck and I were arguing in another thread and while we were, I took a pic of my arm, cold. Whose arms are more defined? I have no pump in my pic and took it while my arms were cold (in between posting). BS on the other hand, is fully pumped and flexing his 9" arms with everything he's got ;D According to BS, I'm obese and he's lean :-\

BS claims his arms are way more ripped, separated and defined than mine. What do you guys think?

BTW, my arms are about 18.2" in that pic :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Buttsuck and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:14:58 PM »
gotta say those arms are fooking huge Kiwi and they are no less separated than Buttsuck's, Buttsuck's look good as well but he makes it sound as if just because you weigh over 200 pounds that you're obese, Kiwi's arms look fantastic there.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »
gotta say those arms are fooking huge Kiwi and they are no less separated than Buttsuck's, Buttsuck's look good as well but he makes it sound as if just because you weigh over 200 pounds that you're obese, Kiwi's arms look fantastic there.

Thanks mate. I've got nothing against BS, but I think it's nothing short of ridiculous for guys like him and Adonis to call guys like you, me, Groink or Alex23 'obese' just cause we're not walking around in contest shape. I swear on my old man's grave, I'm yet to meet one person who thinks I look fat, let alone obese. And I'm the kind of guy who's got real friends who aren't afraid to speak their mind. If I looked fat, they'd say I do and do it with a laugh. Above all that, I know I'm not fat 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
You arms represent my cock, huge and vascular.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 01:46:02 PM »
hahahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the allmighty Mars stretches the vaginas of beautiful women all over Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
Hahahaha for us to believe Kiwiol is having a serious thread.  I've seen drummers in marching bands with better arms than Buttsuck.

Kiwiol, nice Brunswick bowling pin forearms! 

I hammercurl what buttsuck squats - stiff legged

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
Like i said earlyer in the thread you mentioned ....looking swole there Kiwi...ever thought about getting ripped?
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
Like i said earlyer in the thread you mentioned ....looking swole there Kiwi...ever thought about getting ripped?
hahahahaha oh brother, another clown who thinks that just because you can't see ribs or collarbones that you're not "ripped". ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 01:54:01 PM »
Hahahaha for us to believe Kiwiol is having a serious thread.  I've seen drummers in marching bands with better arms than Buttsuck.

Kiwiol, nice Brunswick bowling pin forearms! 

I hammercurl what buttsuck squats - stiff legged

Thanks mate.

Yeah, I plan on getting to contest shape towards the end of the year. Hopefully, I won't weigh less than 175 lb onstage. If I do, I'll have to step down from the SQUAD for being a tiny tit ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »
hahahahaha oh brother, another clown who thinks that just because you can't see ribs or collarbones that you're not "ripped". ::)

Settle down dickbreath...i wasn't talking to you ...everybody can see he's carrying some decent muscle under that small layer of fat...and did you have to use "that"word?... >:(
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 01:57:03 PM »

Yeah, I plan on getting to contest shape towards the end of the year. Hopefully, I won't weigh less than 175 lb onstage. If I do, I'll have to step down from the SQUAD for being a tiny tit ;D

If you play your cards right you could be bigger than Adonis.. :o.... ;)
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 02:00:11 PM »
Settle down dickbreath...i wasn't talking to you ...everybody can see he's carrying some decent muscle under that small layer of fat...and did you have to use "that"word?... >:(
all right "euro monster" calm down little tiger and have mom make you a nice Rueben sandwich and a glass of pink lemonade , it'll be allright.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 02:01:05 PM »
If you play your cards right you could be bigger than Adonis.. :o.... ;)

LOL, I know I'll be bigger than Adonis, but that's not really saying much. What would be really cool would be to see my legendary brothers Groink and Alex23 get into contest shape as well, just so we could all compete in the Mr Getbig. And if BigC and RB get lean as well, then the SQUAD will clean up the top 5 spots between the 5 of us 8)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »
all right "euro monster" calm down little tiger and have mom make you a nice Rueben sandwich and a glass of pink lemonade , it'll be allright.

Whats up n igger?... >:(
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
Whats up n igger?... >:(

Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not diss the great Sarcasm >:(. The SQUAD's sparing you only cause you're a friend of Mars  8)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »

Euro-clown,

It's obvious you're a slender long fingered closet homosexual.  Grows some balls, mary.

Tri-State Smith press,
Slinky.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 02:04:37 PM »
LOL, I know I'll be bigger than Adonis, but that's not really saying much. What would be really cool would be to see my legendary brothers Groink and Alex23 get into contest shape as well, just so we could all compete in the Mr Getbig. And if BigC and RB get lean as well, then the SQUAD will clean up the top 5 spots between the 5 of us 8)

That would be cool to see so i promise not to enter the contest.. ;)
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not diss the great Sarcasm >:(. The SQUAD's sparing you only cause you're a friend of Mars  8)

I only thought you guys spared me because i could look the brother up and fuck him up for life!... :D

Sarcasm is not in my mind..
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
i can't believe you wasted your time on this kid.

by the way looking swole big guy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »
i can't believe you wasted your time on this kid.

by the way looking swole big guy.

Thank you Sir! It's an honor to hear that from a legend like you 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »
Buttsuck and I were arguing in another thread and while we were, I took a pic of my arm, cold. Whose arms are more defined? I have no pump in my pic and took it while my arms were cold (in between posting). BS on the other hand, is fully pumped and flexing his 9" arms with everything he's got ;D According to BS, I'm obese and he's lean :-\

BS claims his arms are way more ripped, separated and defined than mine. What do you guys think?

BTW, my arms are about 18.2" in that pic :-\

Buttsuck is outta his motherfvckin mind!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 03:50:00 PM »
the you're fat shit is played out. it's as much as an excuse for being skinny as it is for the really fat guys saying their bulking.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 03:51:31 PM »
Thank you Sir! It's an honor to hear that from a legend like you 8)
no prob man hope you really compete and show these skin and boners what's up.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
the you're fat shit is played out. it's as much as an excuse for being skinny as it is for the really fat guys saying their bulking.

It's actually worse than that. Team Adonis refers to guys like me, Groink and Alex23 as obese ???