Author Topic: Anthrax attack on US Congress made by US scientists and covered up by FBI  (Read 3096 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
240  you are like loco in the religious debate room.

i have never seen anyone who can put up soo much info so quickly on any number of topics.

props to you.

If only OzmO could post one fact. All he does is sit around and wait for 240 to post and then say "yeah MM69 what do you have to say for that?" What a lonely loser. He asked me if I had my own personal computer because I only post at work. He fails to see how someone could have a LIFE other than getbig!!!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If only OzmO could post one fact. All he does is sit around and wait for 240 to post and then say "yeah MM69 what do you have to say for that?" What a lonely loser. He asked me if I had my own personal computer because I only post at work. He fails to see how someone could have a LIFE other than getbig!!!
settle down, beavis.  you're attacking the messenger and not the message.

what's your take on the anthrax, mm69?  you believe that all of Bush's enemies getting anthrax the week of the patriotic act, then the evidence being ordered destroyed and investigators being killed - all a coincidence?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
settle down, beavis.  you're attacking the messenger and not the message.

what's your take on the anthrax, mm69?  you believe that all of Bush's enemies getting anthrax the week of the patriotic act, then the evidence being ordered destroyed and investigators being killed - all a coincidence?

I haven't heard anything about anthrax since right after 9/11 so I really can't debate on this one yet. You know I generally don't buy inot government conspiricies but again I don't know enough to comment.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I haven't heard anything about anthrax since right after 9/11 so I really can't debate on this one yet. You know I generally don't buy inot government conspiricies but again I don't know enough to comment.

This one is very likely a SMALL group that did it.  You should check it out.  The coincidences are absolutely mindboggling.  It was pretty much the reason the patriot act was passed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This one is very likely a SMALL group that did it.  You should check it out.  The coincidences are absolutely mindboggling.  It was pretty much the reason the patriot act was passed.

At the time, all of us up here in Canada all heard the particular genetic strain was traced back to the US.

This is such old news this side of the border. ZZZzzzzzzzzz.  :-\
w