Author Topic: Anthrax attack on US Congress made by US scientists and covered up by FBI  (Read 3095 times)

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
Anthrax attack on US Congress made by scientists and covered up by FBI, expert says
Sherwood Ross
Middle East Times
December 11, 2006

WASHINGTON --  The terrorists who perpetrated the 2001 anthrax attack on Congress likely were US government scientists at the army's Ft. Detrick, MD., bioterrorism lab having access to "moonsuits" that enabled them to safely process and manufacture super-weapons-grade anthrax, an eminent authority on the subject says.
Edward Bernays is a Demon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's true.

You wonder why the FBI suddenly "decided" to destory their anthrax collection and records - after the attacks and right before the delivered samples were to be compared to what they had at Ft Dedrick?

I mean, they were about to compare the mail samples to those on record - and it would have been pretty obvious where it came from.  Then, the order came from above to destroy all samples "for nat'l security".

Three weeks after 9/11, it effectively re-routed all FBI resources getting closer to the answer of 9/11.

Also, who got the anthrax?  Bush's top political adversaries, the top media faces, and one guy at the Sun who published nude photos of Bush's daughter changing her bikini.

Gee whiz, I wonder who had motive to do it, means to cover it up, etc?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Anthrax was a government conspiracy too?  I started to type "unbelievable," but I'm actually not surprised.  Is there some bad act out there that the government did not conspire to commit?  Good grief . . . .     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Anthrax was a government conspiracy too?  I started to type "unbelievable," but I'm actually not surprised.  Is there some bad act out there that the government did not conspire to commit?  Good grief . . . .     
Just before 9/11, that summer, ABC did an investigative report where they had busted the government in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in the southwest with a fully functional anthrax lab.  The story was done because the lab was in violation of international law.  It was clearly being done in secret.  It was just a mobile lab litterally out in the middle of nowhere.  The government's reasoning was that they needed to understand how a rogue country would make anthrax.  I thought the whole thing was strange but pretty much just shrugged my shoulders.  But I couldn't help remembering that lab ABC caught the government with when the anthrax attacks occurred.  I'm not saying there's a for sure connection, but I do think it's all very suspicious.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wow, great site with all the press stories and more on this case,  Amazing Stuff!!!  Wonder why with this much development to the case, why hasn't there been anymore major coverage like on CNN/Fox/MSNBC

http://www.anthraxinvestigation.com/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Just before 9/11, that summer, ABC did an investigative report where they had busted the government in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in the southwest with a fully functional anthrax lab.  The story was done because the lab was in violation of international law.  It was clearly being done in secret.  It was just a mobile lab litterally out in the middle of nowhere.  The government's reasoning was that they needed to understand how a rogue country would make anthrax.  I thought the whole thing was strange but pretty much just shrugged my shoulders.  But I couldn't help remembering that lab ABC caught the government with when the anthrax attacks occurred.  I'm not saying there's a for sure connection, but I do think it's all very suspicious.

Where is the connection between this alleged mobile anthrax lab and the anthrax attacks? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
ABC, CNN, CBS, and NBC scrubbed the 3-4 weeks of news archives from BEFORE 9/11.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Where is the connection between this alleged mobile anthrax lab and the anthrax attacks? 

I sometimes wonder if you ask these questions in jest.

A police detective would be FIRED for not looking at that "coincidence".

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

I haven't thought much about it one way or the other.

So how do you explain the FBI's failure to make an arrest? Surely attacks on the Capitol building warranted a fairly high level of commitment?  :)

Were they too busy breaking the law under the cover of the Patriot Act? Or are they just incompetent?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I haven't thought much about it one way or the other.

So how do you explain the FBI's failure to make an arrest? Surely attacks on the Capitol building warranted a fairly high level of commitment?  :)

Were they too busy breaking the law under the cover of the Patriot Act? Or are they just incompetent?

I haven't thought about it much either.   

My explanation for the FBI's failure to make an arrest is they don't know who committed the crime.  This isn't unheard of in high profile cases.  How long did it take them to catch the Unabomber?  How long was Eric Rudolf on the loose?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
the stupid people will shrug it off to incompetence.

even tho deep down, any rational person would connect the two and wonder why the FBI destroyed their records which could solve the crime, why they needed an anthrax lab right before it, etc.

Think about it - they never compared it to the FBI anthrax database - they destroyed the whole database instead.  I find people like Beachbum that will mock it, and not address those points, seriously disrespect the 5 people who died from it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
My explanation for the FBI's failure to make an arrest is they don't know who committed the crime. 

your explanation for the 'destroyed anthrax database' thing?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
your explanation for the 'destroyed anthrax database' thing?

I know you are, again, one of the few people on the planet who has uncovered another evil government conspiracy, but I don't buy this one either.   ::) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I know you are, again, one of the few people on the planet who has uncovered another evil government conspiracy, but I don't buy this one either.   ::) 

CONSIDER THESE “COINCIDENCES”
·      The anthrax attacks were concurrent with the debate of Bush’s Patriot Act by Congress and the media.

·      The Senators who received anthrax letters were trying to amend the Patriot Act to protect civil liberties and the innocent.

·      Two Senate democratic leaders received anthrax letters mailed the same day that Senator Feingold blocked an attempt to rush the bill through without discussion or amendments.

·      Senator Leahy received an anthrax threat after he expressed reservations about the Bill. As Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, he managed the debate on the Bill.

·      Senate Majority Leader Daschle received the first Senate anthrax letter as he led the opposition to the original version of the Bill.

·      After receiving the anthrax letter, Daschle switched from supporting a 2 year limit on the Bill, later defending a 4-year sunset clause as the “appropriate balance.”

·      No Republican received an anthrax letter.

·      The House and Senate buildings were closed and not reopened until after the Patriot Act was passed.

·      The Supreme Court was shut down with an anthrax scare the day after the constitutionally-challenged Patriot Act was signed by President Bush.

·      All the contaminated letters contained the Ames strain of anthrax, the DNA of which is traced to the original batch preserved in a university lab in Ames, Iowa. This strain was “weaponized” in Utah into a potent powder with an elaborate secret technique developed at Fort Detrick, Md.[1]

·      The FBI failed to interview Ft. Detrick anthrax experts for two months into their investigation, doing it only after the experts complained to the press of gross incompetence on the part of the FBI.

·      The FBI allowed the Iowa state lab to destroy the original batch of the Ames strain, making tracing the anthrax type more difficult.

·      The FBI overruled local homicide detectives who think that an anthrax expert was murdered, possibly because he knew too much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't buy this one either.   ::) 

A CURIOUS FLOW OF EVENTS 
The following is a merger of “A Chronology of Anthrax Events,” published by the South Florida Sun-sentinel,[2] and the simultaneous proceedings of the Patriot Bill in Congress as reported in the local press.

Sept.16 -- Anti-terrorism bill proposed.[3]

Sept.18 – Two letters containing Ames anthrax are postmarked in Trenton, N.J., addressed to Tom Brokaw of NBC Nightly News and the New York Post.

Sept.28 – Boy visiting ABC network in New York contracts anthrax.

Oct.2 – USA Patriot Act anti-terrorism bill is introduced in Congress.

Oct.3 – Tabloid editor of Boca Raton Sun, Florida, hospitalized with anthrax and dies two days later.

Oct. 3 – Senate Majority Leader Thomas A. Daschle (Dem., S.D.) says he doubts the Senate could take up the anti-terrorist legislation before next week, as the administration had asked. Attorney General John A. Ashcroft accuses Senate Democrats of dragging their feet.[4]

Oct. 4 – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick J. Leahy (Dem., Vt.) accuses the administration of reneging on an agreement on the anti-terrorist bill. Some warn that “lawmakers are were overlooking constitutional flaws in their rush to meet the administration’s timetable.”[5]

Oct. 6 – Under the headline, “Glow of bipartisanship seems to dim,” the Baltimore Sun reports: “…opposed by most Senate Democrats, Ashcroft complained about the rather slow pace…over his request for law enforcement powers…Hard feelings remain.”[6]

Oct. 8 – Under the headline, “Cracks in Bipartisanship Start to Show,” The Washington Post reports, “Congress has lost some of the shock-induced unity with which it first responded to the [9/11] attacks.”[7]

Oct.9 – Senator Feingold blocks an attempt to rush the Patriot Act to a vote with little debate and no opportunity for amendments. Feingold criticizes the Bill as a threat to liberty.[8]

Oct.9 – Identical anthraxed letters are postmarked in Trenton, N.J., with lethal doses to Senators Daschle and Leahy.

Oct. 10 & 11 – The original batch of the Ames strain of anthrax is destroyed with the permission of the FBI, making tracing the anthrax type more difficult.[9]

Oct.11 – First Senate version of the Bill passes.[10]

Oct.12 – First House version of the Bill passes.[11]

Oct.12 – House-Senate debate on Bill starts.[12]

Oct.12 – Second anthrax case reported at NBC in NYC.

Oct.13 – Baltimore Sun reports that the media may have been targeted for a “coordinated bioterrorism” attack.[13]

Oct.13 – President Bush says: “The anthrax attacks might be tied to Osama bin Laden and the al-Qaida terrorist network.”[14]

Oct.15 – Tom Brokaw of NBC opens anthraxed letter containing Islamic threats and phrases.

Oct.15 – Senator Daschle’s office opens the letter mailed Oct.9, containing a lethal dose of anthrax. Senator Leahy’s similar letter was misrouted to Virginia.

Oct.16 – The Senate office buildings shut down.

Oct.17 – House of Representatives shut down; 28 congressional staffers test positive for anthrax.

Oct.17 – The New York and Florida letters are found to contain the Ames strain.

Oct.18 – An assistant of CBS Dan Rather contracts anthrax.

Oct.21 – Letters to N.Y.Post, NBC and Senator Daschle are found to have identical handwriting of “Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great.”

Oct. 24 – House passes the final version of the Patriot Act and other previously unpopular Bush projects: Alaska oil drilling, $25 billion in tax cuts for corporations, taps into Social Security funds and cuts in education.[15]

Oct.25 – Congressional mail halted. Senator Daschle switched from supporting a 2 year limit on the Patriot Act to defending a 4 year sunset clause as the “appropriate balance.”[16]

Oct.26 – Senate passes the final version Patriot Act.[17]

Oct.26 – President Bush signs the constitutionally questionable USA Patriot Act.[18]

Oct.27 – Supreme Court shut down with anthrax scare.[19]

November -- No more anthrax letters received by anyone.

November – Congressional buildings reopened.

November – Three top anthrax experts with knowledge of the U.S. bioweapons program died under suspicious circumstances within a ten day period.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
240  you are like loco in the religious debate room.

i have never seen anyone who can put up soo much info so quickly on any number of topics.

props to you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240  you are like loco in the religious debate room.
i have never seen anyone who can put up soo much info so quickly on any number of topics.
props to you.

anthrax was small - 5 dead.  But the shoddy investigation, timing which clearly benefitted the white house, and all I want is a real investigation.

Weird thing is, like all of these events, we'll get one, but it'll be in ten or fifteen years after everyone involved (who benefitted) is retired and gone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
If you mean "loco" in the Spanish context, I agree.  We call it "lolo" here.   :)

You gotta wonder how the government ever gets anything done when they are so busy planning, carrying out, and covering up so many nefarious plots.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You gotta wonder how the government ever gets anything done when they are so busy planning, carrying out, and covering up so many nefarious plots.  

I don't blame you for not debating these topics anymore - you get killed on evidence.  it's safe to mock, cause you don't have to back up your position.  Go with that.

ps... White House Went on Cipro Beginning September 11th, 3 weeks before attacks.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
More information that people simply refuse to accept.. what more can you do?  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
More information that people simply refuse to accept.. what more can you do?  :-\

nothing.  Let history take its course, and when the next generation grows up (yes, even getbiggers who read this) and they enter govt, they will be open to re-investigating these things because it's the right thing to do.

Vote, learn, and pray. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
exactly what I said, there is no connection that I know of which is why I said, " I'm not saying there's a for sure connection, but I do think it's all very suspicious."  It is just that, suspicious... But much of the stuff uncovered throughout the investigation is highly suspicious and definitly worth reasearching.  This doesn't have to be "the us gov" It would be a rouge group of fools within the government.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Bush's daughter changing her bikini.

Yikes!
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
exactly what I said, there is no connection that I know of which is why I said, " I'm not saying there's a for sure connection, but I do think it's all very suspicious."  It is just that, suspicious... But much of the stuff uncovered throughout the investigation is highly suspicious and definitly worth reasearching.  This doesn't have to be "the us gov" It would be a rouge group of fools within the government.

Understood.  I've told you this before, but I don't consider you one of those CT nuts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

exactly.  VERY small group for this one - just enough to get and develop, then order the destruciton of evidence.  Could be 3 guys.  Congress needs to look at it.  it's not crazy as BB insinuates, it's common sense.  You investigate, and you don't destroy evidence. 

Wanting an investigation into a flawed investigation isn't crazy - it's common sense and common practice.  Beach Bum's headstrong denial of seeing anything wrong here - THAT makes me wonder.  Who wouldn't want a check and balance in place (investigation of a very weird, flawed investigation)? 

The timing with the patriot act is almost comical it's so coincidental.