Author Topic: EX BODYBUILDER---NOW FIGHTER  (Read 3660 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
EX BODYBUILDER---NOW FIGHTER
« on: March 14, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »
PHIL BARONI is gayer then Derek Anthony...

WTF!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: EX BODYBUILDER---NOW FIGHTER
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »
And he'd still beat the hell out of you. Interesting. Phil by stomps!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 08:46:12 PM »
And he'd still beat the hell out of you. Interesting. Phil by stomps!

And Mike Tyson is bi/sexual and he too could beat the hell out of me...What does that have to do with Phil being gayer then DA ???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:48:41 PM »
And Mike Tyson is bi/sexual and he too could beat the hell out of me...What does that have to do with Phil being gayer then DA ???

Nothing I guess.  ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 09:04:31 PM »
Nothing I guess.  ;D

As usual your stupid ass got owned again...Don't you get tired of it...hahahahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 09:11:46 PM »
As usual your stupid ass got owned again...Don't you get tired of it...hahahahahahahahaha

Not really, just felt like pointing out the Baroni could stomp a hole in the guy. Good to know you're so thoroughly attached to my nutsack that you're now stalking me across the boards. This is going on what? The 14th+ hour today that you've been following the SQUAD around?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 10:24:19 PM »
Not really, just felt like pointing out the Baroni could stomp a hole in the guy. Good to know you're so thoroughly attached to my nutsack that you're now stalking me across the boards. This is going on what? The 14th+ hour today that you've been following the SQUAD around?
"The Squad"  ::) bwahahaha
Losers.
!

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:09 PM »
damn i remember that he and titus were going to go at it in the ring.... but you know how things work out in the end

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
PHIL BARONI is gayer then Derek Anthony...

NOBODY is gayer than DA!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:58 PM »
HAHAHAHAH the gay pushups in the water wearing cutoffs are out of this world...

My queerest neighbour was peeking at my screen looking at the vid and he's jacking off as we speak... priceless...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 10:41:07 PM »
Now check out phils videos of him kicking ass!!!!  This video just showed phil getting beat, but not the true, legit warrior he is.

At the time of that beach workout video, which phil got paid LOTS of money for, he was living in a rented room...no bathroom, no kitchen, broken screen doors with 4 other guys also renting rooms.  He was going to college, which he did on 100% scholarship and didn't have two nickels to his name....you do what you gotta do when you need to survive and Phil didn't have no help.

The kid is a warrior and a work horse and will beat Frank Shamrock if the fight goes through.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »
Now check out phils videos of him kicking ass!!!!  This video just showed phil getting beat, but not the true, legit warrior he is.

At the time of that beach workout video, which phil got paid LOTS of money for, he was living in a rented room...no bathroom, no kitchen, broken screen doors with 4 other guys also renting rooms.  He was going to college, which he did on 100% scholarship and didn't have two nickels to his name....you do what you gotta do when you need to survive and Phil didn't have no help.

The kid is a warrior and a work horse and will beat Frank Shamrock if the fight goes through.

legbreaker, LOTS of money is very relative when you're living the environment you described ;)

HE'S BACK IN THE CUTOFFS!!!!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
Very true, Alex23...it was something like a 1500 or so, but it's not like it was a couple hundred dollars, which like you said also would have been alot from his perspective.

At the time of this video Phil was alos offered a contract with Lou Zwick and American Muscle magazine...He decided aginst pursuing the bodybuilding after going to Cali and seeing the bodybuilders in the mags struggling financially. 

It was obviously a great decision for him.

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »
Very true, Alex23...it was something like a 1500 or so, but it's not like it was a couple hundred dollars, which like you said also would have been alot from his perspective.

At the time of this video Phil was alos offered a contract with Lou Zwick and American Muscle magazine...He decided aginst pursuing the bodybuilding after going to Cali and seeing the bodybuilders in the mags struggling financially. 

It was obviously a great decision for him.

I allways like hearing stories of guys struggling and fighting their way up.. BARONI seems to be that kinda of guy.

The American dream man, nobody can bash on that ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 01:15:13 AM »
HAHAHAHAH the gay pushups in the water wearing cutoffs are out of this world...

My queerest neighbour was peeking at my screen looking at the vid and he's jacking off as we speak... priceless...

Cover-up ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 01:24:10 AM »
The cutoffs are killing me... Did he get that look from Flex Magazine?

Update... I am now blind and typing this with no vision... The guy showed his ass... ass hanging out of cutoffs.... Nothing is gayer than this... DA can't even hold a candle to this guy.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 01:52:36 AM »
This ones funnier
&mode=related&search=

mtwain

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 01:55:48 AM »
Baroni is a legit fighter and bad azz but financially he just hasn't hit it big. This link is kind of funny but a little bit sad. At least Baroni can poke fun at himself.