Author Topic: When I look at this pic, allways feel like eating a 20oz top Sirloin.  (Read 2651 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
but wouldnt you be going against the Adonis principle then?  Rumour has it you are a staunch follower of them  ahhahaahah j/k of course

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
I just dropped a piece of simmering steak on the ground.  :-\

Where?  8)

affy

I just dropped a piece of simmering steak on the ground.  :-\

5 second rule

and if it past 5 seconds...use the 10 second rule

steak is too good to throw away

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i had 13 oz. of top round cooked medium rare and three waffles before i went to bed last night.

Alex23

i had 13 oz. of top round cooked medium rare and three waffles before i went to bed last night.

Did you have nightmares? 8)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Makes me wonder if Arnold's massive chest came from pec implants.  (See scar right under nipple of left pec.)  I doubt it, but that is the first time I have notice that scar and sure makes one wonder.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Did you have nightmares? 8)

nope, i always have sex dreams, i dreamed i was fuccking Jane Skinner from Fox News last night.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Makes me wonder if Arnold's massive chest came from pec implants.  (See scar right under nipple of left pec.)  I doubt it, but that is the first time I have notice that scar and sure makes one wonder.

It's not like Arnold couldn't bench 400+ or anything.  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Taking advice from gh15, there Lord Sf?  ;)
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Yup, Arnold got flawless pec inplants that flex and have striations in the 60's ::)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Hmmm?
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Taking advice from gh15, there Lord Sf?  ;)
what do you mean?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!

He did it shaving!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
what do you mean?
A while back 'gh15' mentioned on here that the best PRE-workout meal and even BEDTIME meal is steak(medium rare) and a stack of waffles.

Hahahaha...I swear!
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
A while back 'gh15' mentioned on here that the best PRE-workout meal and even BEDTIME meal is steak(medium rare) and a stack of waffles.

Hahahaha...I swear!
hahahahahaha, i didn't know he said that, it tasted damn good though.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
that's not a scar that's a birthmark.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Great pic.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
thats still one of the very best bbing pics of all time and the most inspirational to me for sure.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
nope, i always have sex dreams, i dreamed i was fuccking Jane Skinner from Fox News last night.

Squadfather, it seems you watch mainly Fox News to get your news. What about CNN? Do none of their female news anchors look attractive?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Arnold's chest is still the best of all time.

Coleman is a close second, but the gyno and pancake flat chest in the front double bi hurt him.