Author Topic: Who should join the PDI  (Read 2847 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Who should join the PDI
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 08:36:48 AM »
YEAH AND WHY IS THAT.....BUKLLSHIT IFBB THREATS TO SPONSORS AND THE MAGAZINES LIKE IRONAM.FLEX WILL NOT COVER IT WHY IS THAT DO TELL.....THEY COVER FAME SHAOWS...NATURAL SHOWS...WHY NOT PDI...MMM I WONDER....FUCKIN IFBB AND THIER STANDOVER TATICS....JUST LIKE COMPANIES TELLING THIER ATHLETES IF THEY GO PDI THEY WILL LOOSE THIER CONTRACTS...NICE GOING...THOUGHT WE LIVED IN AMERICA......NICE JOB IFBB...KEEP SETTING THE SPORT BACK

Caps lock key is to the left of the "A".  Hope that helps.  Damn it man, are you a mental midget too?  ;D
\

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 10:30:55 AM »
YEAH AND WHY IS THAT.....BUKLLSHIT IFBB THREATS TO SPONSORS AND THE MAGAZINES LIKE IRONAM.FLEX WILL NOT COVER IT WHY IS THAT DO TELL.....THEY COVER FAME SHAOWS...NATURAL SHOWS...WHY NOT PDI...MMM I WONDER....FUCKIN IFBB AND THIER STANDOVER TATICS....JUST LIKE COMPANIES TELLING THIER ATHLETES IF THEY GO PDI THEY WILL LOOSE THIER CONTRACTS...NICE GOING...THOUGHT WE LIVED IN AMERICA......NICE JOB IFBB...KEEP SETTING THE SPORT BACK

Ironman don't cover all the shows so I'm not surprised they don't bother with the PDI. MD had you giving the finger to the IFBB and Ben Weider so they obviously aren't concerned about any pressure? How come they don't cover the PDI? The European magazines are not affiliated with any federation yet they didn't show up at the UK show. Perhaps they've all realised that it's little more than a posing exhibition tour for you?

Sponsors of shows want a return on their investment. What did they get last year - nothing. Dig out a poster from the UK show. One single sponsor.

If an athlete get's sponsored it's because the company see a return on that investment.  Battling it out against the best in the world helps them with that ROI, going off on a 2 date posing tour doesn't.

You can blame the IFBB for everything you want but the fact is, you built your whole career with them. Now you've chosen to finish it with the PDI. Your choice.

Best of luck.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »
Ironman don't cover all the shows so I'm not surprised they don't bother with the PDI. MD had you giving the finger to the IFBB and Ben Weider so they obviously aren't concerned about any pressure? How come they don't cover the PDI? The European magazines are not affiliated with any federation yet they didn't show up at the UK show. Perhaps they've all realised that it's little more than a posing exhibition tour for you?

Sponsors of shows want a return on their investment. What did they get last year - nothing. Dig out a poster from the UK show. One single sponsor.

If an athlete get's sponsored it's because the company see a return on that investment.  Battling it out against the best in the world helps them with that ROI, going off on a 2 date posing tour doesn't.

You can blame the IFBB for everything you want but the fact is, you built your whole career with them. Now you've chosen to finish it with the PDI. Your choice.

Best of luck.

LONG WAY FROM FINISHED .........AND I WAS GIVING THE FINGER TO THE PHTOGRAPHER ..PER BERNAL.......MD(STEVE)USED IT FOR THE ARTICLE 4 MONTHS LATER THAT PICS WAS NOT TAKEN FOR THAT PURPOSE...STEVE IS THE ONE WHO USED IT FOR THAT.............MAYBE YOU DONT SEE THE PDI MUCH BECASUE YOU ARE DRINKING TO MUCH........HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKEDUP FOR SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING DRUNK...WHILE AT SHOWS ...I CAN COUNT 3......YOU SHOULD OF PHOTOGRAPHED THAT THE ARRESTS AND ALL..  :)

pushinweight

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 06:46:39 PM »
LONG WAY FROM FINISHED .........AND I WAS GIVING THE FINGER TO THE PHTOGRAPHER ..PER BERNAL.......MD(STEVE)USED IT FOR THE ARTICLE 4 MONTHS LATER THAT PICS WAS NOT TAKEN FOR THAT PURPOSE...STEVE IS THE ONE WHO USED IT FOR THAT.............MAYBE YOU DONT SEE THE PDI MUCH BECASUE YOU ARE DRINKING TO MUCH........HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKEDUP FOR SOMETHING TO DO WITH BEING DRUNK...WHILE AT SHOWS ...I CAN COUNT 3......YOU SHOULD OF PHOTOGRAPHED THAT THE ARRESTS AND ALL..  :)

No way not Kevin.  He drinks?  Being fat and drinking aren't a good mix.  Is this true?  How funny how a 3rd tier photographer comes on here to talk about the PDI and even BB.  He is a photographer for christs sake.  Isn't  he a good friend of the guy in charge of Flex or something like that.  I saw him once in NY, he is the fat photographer right?  I was listening to him talk to some guys backstage.  When he left the guys just started laughing at him.  I don't think to many of them take him seriously.  Is he gay?  And what did he get arrested for?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »

hahahahaha horton is a fucking drunk?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion